Haemorrhoids Treatment Cost In ThailandChat
What is Haemorrhoids Treatment?
Haemorrhoids requires treatment for swollen and inflamed veins in the anus and rectum causing bleeding, discomfort, and infection.
How is the Procedure Performed?
In mild cases, Haemorrhoids can be treated by high-fibre diet, ice packs along with stool softeners. In severe cases, surgery is performed to relief pain. The surgical treatment may include cauterization, freezing, rubber band ligation, sclerotherapy, or stapled hemorrhoidopexy.
Who is the Right Doctor for Haemorrhoids Treatment?
A general surgeon who holds expertise in treating Haemorrhoids is the right doctor to consult.
What is the Usual Success Rate for this Procedure?
Depending on the degree of severity, the overall success rate following Haemorrhoids is reported to be above 90% with rare complications or risks.
In case of surgical approach, Haemorrhoids treatment takes as long as six weeks to get back to a normal routine.
The cost of Haemerrhoid Treatment includes:
Preoperative diagnostic tests cost may include [Digital Rectal Examination (DRE)]
Type of surgery (Closed Hemorrhoidectomy, Open Hemorrhoidectomy, Stapled Hemorrhoidectomy, Rubber band Ligation, Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy)
Post-Operative cost (depends on the number of follow-up sessions)
Patient's hospital stay
The overall cost of the procedure also varies based on the patient's condition and preferences. Some of these factors are:
Type of hospital and room opted (General, Twin sharing, or single room)
The severity of the disease
Post-surgical complication, if it happens (such as pain, delayed bleeding, urinary retention/urinary tract infection, faecal impaction, etc.)
Cost of Blood products (if required)
Age of the patient
An extended stay at the Hospital
Cost of accommodation during follow-ups, in case the patient is not a local resident
Cost related to Haemorrhoids Treatment in Thailand
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|Haemorrhoids Treatment||USD 2250 to USD 2750|
|Stapled Haemorrhoidectomy (Piles)||USD 2745 to USD 3355|
Help Us With Patient Details
Top hospitals and doctors for Haemorrhoids Treatment in ThailandFilter
Showing 31 Hospitals and doctors for Haemorrhoids Treatment in Thailand
- Established in 1972, the Bangkok Hospital is one of the first private hospitals in Thailand; it has now established its reputation as a tertiary care hospital dedicated especially to Cancer and Cardiology.
- It has Centres & Clinics committed to comprehensive treatment in different medical and surgical departments such as Cardiology, Cancer, Orthopaedics & Spine Surgery, Neurology & Neuroscience, Fertility, Paediatrics, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Dentistry, Geriatric, Gastroenterology, Liver, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, and ENT.
- It offers several Health Packages on Fertility, Plastic Surgery, Lasik Eye Surgery, Hip & Knee Surgery, Obesity, Vascular Surgery, Laparoscopic Surgery and many more.
- It is equipped with the latest cutting-edge technologies some of which are - the 256-Slice Multi-Detector CT Scan, Cardiovascular MRI, the first Cartosound in Thailand, LINAC, the ARTIS Pheno machine, PET/CT Scan, and a New X-RAY Biplane Imaging (EOS).
- Having the ultimate "Hybrid Operating Room Full Function", enables the hospital to improve accuracy making it a leader in heart surgery.
- The Hospital has been awarded various accreditations by the Joint Commission International (JCI) in Programmes such as Traumatic Brain Injury, Total Knee Replacement, Acute Coronary Syndrome, Primary Stroke, Low Back Pain, Diabetes Type 2, Breast Cancer Conserving, and Heart Failure.
- It has also received the Hospital Accreditation of Thailand, Asian Hospital Management Award, Global Health Asia-Pacific Awards, and a Dual Medical Transport Accreditation i.e CAMTS USA and CAMTS GLOBAL.
- It provides International Medical Services for foreign patients by assisting them in language translations, special diets, accommodation, liaising with embassies or organisations, and free medical consultations via internet.
Bumrungrad International Hospital, Bangkok
- Established on 17 September 1980, the Bumrungrad International Hospital, Bangkok is a global pioneer in giving the best international standard healthcare services and one of the largest private multi-speciality hospitals in South East Asia with patients coming from over 190 countries annually.
- It is a one-stop healthcare destination for all types of patients with the ability to handle complex care needs.
- It practices a one-price policy for all patients regardless of whether they are local or international patients ensuring the principle value of "care for the people."
- It is a tertiary care hospital having over 45 Centres and Clinics namely, Arrhythmia Centre, Breast Centre, Bumrungrad Robotic Surgery Centre, Children's (Paediatric) Centre, Diagnostic Radiology & Nuclear Medicine, Digestive Disease (GI) Centre, Fertility Centre & IVF Clinic, Heart (Cardiology) Centre, Orthopaedic Centre, Plastic (Cosmetic) Surgery Centre, Spine Institute and many more.
- It is the only hospital in Thailand using next-generation sequencing (NGS) technology.
- It offers many Health Packages under various departments like Mammogram and Breast Ultrasound packages, Arthroscopic Knee Surgery Packages, and Heart Disease Screening packages to mention a few.
- Being a leader in innovative patient services and medical technologies, it utilises state-of-the-art technologies like CardioInsight, a non-invasive diagnostics technology for diagnosing heart arrhythmias - the only active centre in the Asia Pacific.
- It was also the first IBM Watson - a machine-learning AI for Oncology sites in the world, enabling doctors and specialists to analyse patients' data against traditional means by a quicker and most accurate treatment possible.
- The Bumrungrad Robotic Surgery Centre uses the MAKOplasty©, Mazor X and the da Vinci System having better consistency, accuracy, and faster recovery with less invasiveness in joint, spine, and cancer surgeries.
- It is the first private hospital in Thailand to be accredited by the Healthcare Accreditation Institute, the first private hospital in Thailand to be awarded the Thailand Quality Class Award for organizational excellence, the first hospital to receive the award for Excellence in Health Tourism, receives Advanced Hospital Accreditation by the Healthcare Accreditation Institute of Thailand, and the first hospital in Asia to accredited The College of American Pathologists.
- The Hospital is JCI accredited since 2002, the first hospital in Asia to be DNV GL MIR Certified for Infection Risk in 2017, and the first non-USA hospital to receive the Global Healthcare Accreditation with Excellence designation from GHA - a reflection of the highest international quality and safety standards for overseas patients going to the hospital for treatment and care.
- It was listed as the best hospitals in Thailand for 2 consecutive years and one of the top 150 hospitals in the world in 2022.
- It has over 200 interpreters for patients whose language of communication is not English.
Sikarin International Hospital, Bangkok
- Sikarin International Hospital is one of the foremost tertiary care multidisciplinary facilities in Bangkok.
- It was established in 1993 by the “Best Under A Billion” company Sikarin Public Company Limited.
- This world-class hospital has a capacity of 235 beds to cater to the thousands of patients that are treated across multitude of specialties.
- The combination of state-of-the-art infrastructure, outstanding medical facilities, and latest technologies along with expert specialists makes Sikarin one of the top healthcare service providers in Thailand.
- The hospital is internationally accredited and certified by reputed organizations like JCI, ISO, HAACP, HA - Hospital/Healthcare Accreditation for its management and excellent clinical quality.
- Sikarin International Hospital is a global standard medical facility providing first-rate clinical care to all the patients from across the world.
- The international patient services at Sikarin are remarkable offering a number of specific facilities and personalized care to ensure utmost comfort and personalized care to the patients.
- A sought after name in the medical tourism industry, Sikarin Hospital, Bangkok has received multiple awards from reputed organizations and maintain a high standard of quality of services.
Haemorrhoids Treatment Cost - Frequently Asked Questions
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals
More searches related to Haemorrhoids Treatment
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team !
Help Us With Patient Details
What is the price of Haemorrhoids Treatment in other countries, compared to Thailand?
Approximate price of Haemorrhoids Treatment in other countries compared to Thailand is:
- India, USD 800 to USD 1200, approximately 60% lower than Thailand
- Turkey, USD 1600 to USD 2400, approximately 20% lower than Thailand
- Germany, USD 2400 to USD 3600, approximately 20% higher than Thailand
- Israel, USD 4800 to USD 7200, approximately 140% higher than Thailand
- Singapore, USD 5600 to USD 8400, approximately 180% higher than Thailand
- Malaysia, USD 1600 to USD 2400, approximately 20% lower than Thailand