Haemorrhoids Treatment Cost In South AfricaChat
Are you planning Haemorrhoids Treatment in South Africa?
You are at the right place
Case manager will help you with budget friendly treatment plan, online consult with doctor, visa, airport transfers, hotel bookings, interpreters…and more.
Highly rated. Serviced 25,000+ patients from 100+ countries.
Help Us With Patient Details
Showing 31 Hospitals and doctors for Haemorrhoids Treatment in South AfricaFilter
- 16 Number of beds
- Cape Town
- Mediclinic Cape Gate & Mediclinic Cape Gate Day Clinic, Cape Town is the newest private hospital. Mediclinic Cape Gate Day Clinic started operations in 2020. It is situated in Brackenfell in Cape Town's Northern Suburbs. The hospital is a preferred destination for a wide spectrum of comprehensive diagnostic and specialised treatment facilities th... Read More
- 185 Number of beds
- North West Province
- Wilmed Park Private Hospital, North West Province, South Africa, is a multi-speciality hospital in Klerksdorp.
- The hospital offers treatments for a wide variety of specialities such as, ophthalmology, general surgery, orthopaedics, urology, general medicine, obstetrics & gynaecology, PT, pathology, ENT, nuclear medicine, paediatrics,... Read More
- 115 Number of beds
- Lenmed Shifa Hospital belongs to the Lenmed Group that has been serving in the healthcare sector since 1984 in South Africa, Botswana, and Mozambique.
- The Hospital provides comprehensive care in Nephrology, Gastroenterology, Opthalmology, General Surgery, Emergency Medicine, and Obstetrics.
- Once voted South Africa's Top 20... Read More
Frequently asked questions about Haemorrhoids Treatment in South Africa
Related to Cost
1. What is the cost of tests for haemorrhoid treatment?
Your doctor will diagnose haemorrhoids based on your medical history or do a physical exam. Your doctor will examine the lower portion of your colon and rectum with an anoscope and proctoscope. A digital examination can also be done by inserting a gloved, lubricated finger into the rectum. All these test costs are covered in the package.
2. Is the pharmacy and medicine cost included in the package?
The medicines prescribed by the doctor in the hospital are included in the package, but if the patient buys any medications outside the hospital, they need to pay for them separately.
3. How long the patient has to stay in the hospital after the treatment?
It is an outpatient treatment, and in most cases, patients can go home on the same day. A hospital stay of one day may be necessary in some cases. Schedule your appointment 2-3 weeks after the treatment for follow-up.
4. Is there any post-treatment expense after the surgery?
After the treatment, your anal area will be painful for 2-4 weeks. It is normal to see some light bleeding from your anus. Haemorrhoids can come back even after the surgery, so you must consult your doctor if you experience discomfort in your anal area. You may need to go for another surgery which can cost additional charges.
5. Does insurance cover the treatment?
Luckily, the treatment comes under both mediclaim and health insurance.
6. Are there any alternatives to haemorrhoid treatment?
Banding is the common non-surgical haemorrhoid removal treatment. Apart from this, you can over-the-counter haemorrhoid cream, oral pain relievers, or eat high-fibre foods.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals