Haemorrhoids Treatment Cost In GermanyChat
What is Haemorrhoids Treatment?
Haemorrhoids requires treatment for swollen and inflamed veins in the anus and rectum causing bleeding, discomfort, and infection.
How is the Procedure Performed?
In mild cases, Haemorrhoids can be treated by high-fibre diet, ice packs along with stool softeners. In severe cases, surgery is performed to relief pain. The surgical treatment may include cauterization, freezing, rubber band ligation, sclerotherapy, or stapled hemorrhoidopexy.
Who is the Right Doctor for Haemorrhoids Treatment?
A general surgeon who holds expertise in treating Haemorrhoids is the right doctor to consult.
What is the Usual Success Rate for this Procedure?
Depending on the degree of severity, the overall success rate following Haemorrhoids is reported to be above 90% with rare complications or risks.
In case of surgical approach, Haemorrhoids treatment takes as long as six weeks to get back to a normal routine.
The cost of Haemerrhoid Treatment includes:
Preoperative diagnostic tests cost may include [Digital Rectal Examination (DRE)]
Type of surgery (Closed Hemorrhoidectomy, Open Hemorrhoidectomy, Stapled Hemorrhoidectomy, Rubber band Ligation, Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy)
Post-Operative cost (depends on the number of follow-up sessions)
Patient's hospital stay
The overall cost of the procedure also varies based on the patient's condition and preferences. Some of these factors are:
Type of hospital and room opted (General, Twin sharing, or single room)
The severity of the disease
Post-surgical complication, if it happens (such as pain, delayed bleeding, urinary retention/urinary tract infection, faecal impaction, etc.)
Cost of Blood products (if required)
Age of the patient
An extended stay at the Hospital
Cost of accommodation during follow-ups, in case the patient is not a local resident
Cost related to Haemorrhoids Treatment in Germany
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|Haemorrhoids Treatment||USD 2700 to USD 3300|
|Stapled Haemorrhoidectomy (Piles)||USD 1800 to USD 2200|
Help Us With Patient Details
Top hospitals and doctors for Haemorrhoids Treatment in GermanyFilter
Showing 32 Hospitals and doctors for Haemorrhoids Treatment in Germany
Vivantes Hospital Group
- The Vivantes Hospital Group is one of the largest state-owned healthcare companies operating around 100 medical departments and institutions, rehabilitation centers, 40 centers of excellence, primary healthcare facilities, 12 nursing facilities, and other outpatient and inpatient healthcare facilities in Berlin, Germany
- The Vivantes Hospital Group was founded in 2001 and the company runs 10 hospitals with a total capacity of nearly 6,000 beds and more than 17,000 employees, 2,300 of which are physicians.
- The Hospitals treat nearly 2,35,622 inpatients and 3,22,503 outpatients per year.
- An exceptional foreign department was established to assist all queries of international patients.
- It is the biggest state-owned hospital group in Berlin providing hospital care for about a third of patients in the city seeking inpatient care.
- Vivantes Clinic August-Victoria received the status of "Baby-friendly hospital" and Vivantes Humboldt and Vivantes Friedrichshain clinics were awarded the UNICEF Quality Awards.
- The tumor center of Vivantes consists of three cancer centers in the north, south, and in the center of Berlin. All three cancer centers are certified by the German Society for Hematology and Oncology (DGHO).
- The Federation for Environmental Protection and Nature Conservation of Germany (Bund Berlin) awarded the Vivantes Neukolln clinic status "Energy Saving Hospital".
St. Martinus Hospital, Dusseldorf
- St. Martinus Hospital in Düsseldorf has a capacity of 209 beds and around 8,441 medical cases are treated in the specialized departments every year.
- The hospital was established in 1893 and has accreditation of ISO 9001 as it maintained the quality standards of the highest medical order.
- The high level of medical competence offered at the hospital is continually claimed by the various certifications and awards granted by the German authorities.
- The hospital includes various specialized departments such as general surgery, internal medicine, geriatrics, ophthalmology, anesthesia & intensive care medicine, trauma surgery, obesity & bariatric, diabetes, etc.
- The modern devices in the radiology department offer modern Big Bore CT with an 85-centimeter opening, a 1.5 Tesla magnetic resonance tomograph (MRT) with an opening of 70 centimeters, and a digital X-ray system.
- The hospital also provides personal assistance and translator services that deals with patients in their local language and help them throughout the process.
Haemorrhoids Treatment Cost - Frequently Asked Questions
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals
More searches related to Haemorrhoids Treatment
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team !
Help Us With Patient Details
What is the price of Haemorrhoids Treatment in other countries, compared to Germany?
Approximate price of Haemorrhoids Treatment in other countries compared to Germany is:
- India, USD 800 to USD 1200, approximately 67% lower than Germany
- Turkey, USD 1600 to USD 2400, approximately 33% lower than Germany
- Thailand, USD 2000 to USD 3000, approximately 17% lower than Germany
- Israel, USD 4800 to USD 7200, approximately 100% higher than Germany
- Singapore, USD 5600 to USD 8400, approximately 133% higher than Germany
- Malaysia, USD 1600 to USD 2400, approximately 33% lower than Germany