Fibroid Removal Surgery Cost In United Arab EmiratesChat
Who is the right doctor for this procedure?
A Gynecologist is a suitable doctor to consult for Fibroid Removal Surgery.
What is the Usual Success Rate for this Procedure?
The conception rate following Fibroid Removal Surgery ranges from 25-77%.
What is Fibroid Removal Surgery?
Fibroid Removal Surgery is a surgical procedure to take out uterine fibroids and reconstruct the uterus.
How is the Procedure Performed?
Depending on the size, number, and location of fibroids, the surgeon may choose one of three surgical approaches:
- Laparoscopic or Robotic Surgery is a minimally invasive procedure; the surgeon removes fibroids through many small abdominal incisions.
- To treat smaller fibroids (submucosal fibroids), the surgeon performs a Hysteroscopic Surgery. He accesses and removes the fibroids using instruments inserted through the vagina and cervix into the uterus.
- In an Abdominal Surgery, the surgeon makes an open abdominal incision to access the uterus and remove fibroids.
The cost of Fibroid Removal includes:
Preoperative diagnostic tests cost may include (Blood Tests, Endometrial biopsy, etc.)
Types of surgery (Abdominal myomectomy, Hysteroscopic myomectomy, Laparoscopic myomectomy, Robotic myomectomy)
Post-Operative cost (depends on the number of follow-ups)
Patient's hospital stays
The overall cost of the procedure also varies based on the patient's condition and preferences. Some of these factors are:
Type of hospital and room opted (General, Twin sharing, or single room)
The severity of the disease
Post-surgical complication, if it happens (such as Haemorrhage, infection, etc.)
Cost of Blood products (if required)
Age of the patient
An extended stay at the Hospital
Help Us With Patient Details
Images Related To Fibroid Removal Surgery
Fibroid Removal Surgery.
Before and after the Fibroid Removal Surgery.
The Size of Fibroids.
Types of Fibroids.
Types of Surgery.
Types of Fibroid Removal Surgery.
The procedure of Fibroid Removal Surgery.
Procedure for Laparoscopic Myomectomy.
Top hospitals and doctors for Fibroid Removal Surgery in United Arab EmiratesFilter
Showing 41 Hospitals and doctors for Fibroid Removal Surgery in United Arab Emirates
Burjeel Hospital, Abu Dhabi
- The Burjeel hospital, Abu Dhabi was established by the renowned Dr. Shamsheer Vayalil in collaboration with Dr. Samih Tarabichi.
- Burjeel Hospital, Abu Dhabi is a multispeciality hospital dealing with various departments like cardiology, ophthalmology, Paediatrics, ENT, Gynaecological, Orthopedics, Pulmonology, Rheumatology etc.
- It provides 7-star hospitality with aesthetically designed interiors, an ambiance full of comfort to enhance the healing process, Also has a 64 seater dining restaurant and an open courtyard coffee shop caters to every palate.
- The hospital comprises of Lavish Royal Suites of 6,000 sq. ft. each and Luxurious Presidential Suites of 3,000 sq. ft. each. There are 126 patient rooms along with 180 beds.
- It has received numerous awards, to name few, it was awarded as the Best Asian Healthcare Brand by The Economic Times, Awarded the Best Laboratory design by Hospital Build & Infrastructure the Middle East, also received a recognition award from Al Hosn Gas for their contribution and support to the Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign, appreciation Award from IDEA Annual Students Education Exhibition and many more.
- The hospital comprises of a well trained and dynamic team of specialists well equipped with the latest equipment and laminar airflow systems to maintain internationally accepted sterility norms that minimize the risk of infection
- Efficiently manages all types of diagnostic & therapeutic procedures such as Angioplasty, Stenting, Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump Insertion, Pacemaker Insertions, Neuro-physiology, Specialized physiotherapy, Comprehensive Rehabilitation services, etc.
Lifecare Hospital, Musaffah
- Lifecare Hospital at Musaffah in Abu Dhabi is an accredited hospital that provides cost-effective healthcare services without compromising quality medical and surgical care.
- It is a multispecialty hospital with 21 Departments offering Cardiology, Pulmonology, Dermatology, Neurology and Neurosciences, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, Gastroenterology etc.
- It is a customer centric hospital that gives personalised care with dedicated physicians and medical staff to meet the growing needs of the people in UAE.
- It constantly innovates and keeps abreast of the latest developments in the healthcare sector and adopt best practices with world class technologies and infrastructure to cater the best to the patients.
- Its quality services is evident through the JCI Accreditation received in 2015 and ISO 9001:2015 Certiifcation in 2016.
- It has a partnership with insurances like Oman, Daman, Amity, Nextcare etc.
Aster Cedars Hospital, Jebel Ali
- Aster Cedars Hospitals, Jebel Ali in Dubai is a leading, tertiary care, state-of-the-art super-speciality hospital founded in the year 1986, that delivers specialised yet affordable treatment to its patients. It is a part of the Aster DM Healthcare group.
- The sprawling healthcare complex is accredited by the Joint Commission International for its advanced healthcare infrastructure and excellent healthcare delivery and the availability of affordable, medical and surgical care under one roof.
- Aster Cedars Hospital, Jebel Ali has several specialities. Some of them are, integrated liver care, anaesthesia, audiology, critical care medicine, cardiothoracic surgery, dermatology, dietetics, ear nose and throat, emergency, endocrinology, family medicine, hepatology, internal medicine, laparoscopic gynaecology, paediatrics and neonatology, paediatric neurology, pathology, physiotherapy and rehabilitation, psychiatry, pulmonology, radiology, rheumatology, urology and sports medicine.
- It offers specialised treatment for medical specialities such as, general medicine, internal medicine, orthopedics, urology, dentistry, anesthesiology, radiology and general medicine. The facility is particularly reputed to offer treatments for, urinary stone disease, prostate disease, laparoscopic gall bladder surgery, dental crown and total hip replacement. Some of the other specialities it is known for are, cardiology, plastic surgery, general and laparoscopic surgery, ophthalmology, dental science, spine health, gastroenterology, neurology & neurosurgery, orthopaedics & paediatric orthopedics and bariatric surgery.
- The super-speciality hospital has built a reputation on the back of its strong infrastructural prowess and the ability to handle routine patients. It has a capacity of 114 beds. The facility can also simultaneously undertake multiple surgeries as it has five modern OTs, a day surgery unit, a dialysis unit, five ICUs (including an isolation unit), labour room and delivery suites, eight neonatal ICU beds including an isolation unit and a baby nursery. There is also a fully-equipped laboratory and a radiology department for MRI, CT Scan, ultrasound and X-ray. Aster Cedars Hospital has a 24x7 emergency care and a pharmacy too.
- The hospital, with its latest technology and advanced equipment can accurately diagnose the medical conditions and deliver the right treatment owing to its skilled medical personnel. The hospital has highly experienced and specialised medical professionals from their respective fields, comprising of skilled surgeons, consultants, trained nurses, technicians and ancillary staff.
- Aster Cedars Hospital, Jebel Ali co-ordinates with major national and international insurance companies. This enables patients to settle bills directly with insurance firms.
- Aster Cedar Hospital, Jebel Ali offers twin sharing rooms, single rooms and VIP rooms for its patients.
- The hospital premises are clean, hygienic, spacious and equipped with conveniences that reduce stress for patients and their families, thus enabling faster recovery.
Doctors for Fibroid Removal Surgery in United Arab Emirates
Gynaecologist and ObstetricianConsultant, 27 years of experience
- Dr. Amal Alias has been a Gynaecologist and Obstetrician with a vast experience of +27 years in the field of reproductive endocrinology and obstetrics and gynecology.
- She is a professional member of the British Fertility Society.
- In 1988, Dr. Alias completed her graduation from the Schenov First Moscow Medical University, USSR, followed by a PG programme in 1993.
- She is an expert OBGYN, with specialised skills to treat infertility such as, IVF, general surgery and microwave endometrial ablation. Some of the other treatments offered by her are, sexual health screening, cancer screening, pregnancy-related problems, irregular periods, normal and C-sec deliveries, menopause, multiple pregnancies and conditions of female reproductive health.
- Before starting her own clinic, she has worked for 20 years in a hospital approved by the Ministry of Health.
Gynaecologist and ObstetricianConsultant, 28 years of experience
- Dr. Nayana Patel is a well-known Obstetrician & Gynaecologist with over 3 decades of experience in the Assisted Reproduction Technique space.
- Her practice in the field of IVF and surrogacy is well recognized globally.
- She offers comprehensive services including pre-marital and prenatal counselling, infertility treatment, use of assisted reproductive technology, maternity and pregnancy care, normal and complicated deliveries, endoscopic, open gynaecological, Aesthetic Gynaecology, Urogynaecology surgeries.
- She has given lectures at various National and International Conferences as well.
- She has passed her MBBS and MD with five gold medals.
Gynaecologist and ObstetricianConsultant, 25 years of experience
- Dr. Gautam Allahbadia is a renowned Fertility Specialist in Dubai.
- He is a world leader in Assisted Reproductive Techniques with 25+ years of experience & expertise.
- Dr. Allahbadia has been instrumental in developing new Fertility-enhancing protocols and propagating the use of Ultrasound in Embryo Transfer procedures.
- He completed his MD from Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College And Lokmanya Tilak Municipal General Hospital in 1990.
- He has authored over 150 scientific papers, 134 book chapters, and 27 textbooks.
- He has been an invited guest speaker or faculty member at over 200 Congresses, Workshops, and Scientific Meetings.
- Dr. Allahbadia had been elected as the Vice President of the World Association of Reproductive Medicine (WARM) headquartered in Rome and Italy.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Testimonial of our patients treated by Infertility Specialist
Patients from 100+ countries have trusted Vaidam
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals