Face Lift Cost In MalaysiaChat
What is Face Lift?
Age, lifestyle, bad nutrition, air pollution, inadequate skin care, gravity and mimics cause drooping in eyebrows and eye lids, under-eye pouches and lines, deep lines around mouth and nose areas,
cheek drooping, jowl becoming visible and facial structure deteriorates. A face-lift is an aesthetic and plastic surgical procedure to create a younger appearance on your face. The procedure can reduce the sagging of the skin on the cheeks and jawline that occur with age.
Who is the Right Doctor for Face Lift?
The right doctor to consult for a face lift is a Cosmetic Surgeon.
How is the Procedure Performed?
Face-lift involves elevating the skin and tightening the underlying tissues and muscles. The drooping, excessive skin is removed through a cut on the uniting line of ear and cheek or from the back of the ear and on the hairy side whisker area, if necessary. Fat in the face and neck may be carved and realligned. Marks are unclear while the cuts are stitched with special techniques.
What is the Usual Success Rate for this Procedure?
People in their mid-40s often see the best results . Normally, a face-lift can be expected to last 10-15 years. The usual success rate of this procedure is 76 percent.
The overall cost of the procedure also varies based on the patient's condition and preferences. Some of these factors are:
Additional tests may be needed
Post-surgical complication, if it happens (such as bleeding, infection, etc.)
Cost of Blood products (if required)
Cost of Accommodation during follow-ups, in case the patient is not a local resident
The cost of Face lift includes:
Preoperative diagnostic tests cost; some tests that may be required include CBC and kidney, liver, and blood sugar tests.
Types of surgery (Deep Plane/SMAS Facelift, Mini Facelift, Mid-Facelift, Cheek Lift, Jaw Line Rejuvenation, S-Lift, Cutaneous Lift, Temporal or Brow Lift)
Post-Operative cost (depends on the number of follow-up sessions)
Medicine (Painkillers, antibiotics, etc.)
Patient's hospital stay (may need to stay for a day or two)
Note: Facelift is an elective procedure, so the insurance may not cover it.
Cost related to Face Lift in Malaysia
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|Facelift||USD 4500 to USD 5500|
Face Lift in Malaysia
Popular Cities in Malaysia for Face Lift are:
Help Us With Patient Details
Images Related To Face Lift
Face Lift Surgery
Before and after Face Lift surgery.
Procedure in Face Lift surgery.
Types and regions of Face Lift.
Benefits of Face Lift surgery.
Top hospitals and doctors for Face Lift in MalaysiaFilter
Showing 17 Hospitals and doctors for Face Lift in Malaysia
Gleneagles Hospital, Kuala Lumpur
- Gleneagles Hospital, Kuala Lumpur is one of the leading hospitals in Malaysia accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI), the highest international quality accreditation in terms of patient safety and health care services.
- Established in 1996, the hospital is delivering healthcare and excellence for over 25 years.
- The Hospital is particularly known for its Cardiology, Oncology, and Orthopaedic & Trauma Surgery.
- It provides comprehensive medical and surgical procedures such as Bariatric Surgery, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, ENT, Hepatobiliary Surgery, Neurosurgery, Paediatrics, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Breast Surgery to mention a few.
- Gleneagles Hospital has one of the most advanced technologies like Gamma Knife and Da Vinci Si Surgery System.
- A well-equipped Imaging Department like Ultrasound Examination, Computed Tomography Scan (C.T. Scan), Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Fluoroscopy, Angiography, Non-vascular Interventional Radiology, Mammography, Bone Mineral Densitometry, and General Radiography.
- The Hospital also received several awards namely, the 'International Hospital of the Year,' and 'Highly Commended for Excellence in Customer Service' award from the prestigious International Medical Travel Journal in 2018. It also received the 'Best Health Screening Provider in Asia Pacific' by the Global Health and Travel Awards 2019.
- Several services are provided for international patients such as Visa, flight booking, airport transfer, accommodation, air evacuation & repatriation, doctor referral and appointment, cost estimation, emergency care, and sightseeing.
Pantai Hospital Kuala Lumpur
- Pantai Hospital Kuala Lumpur is a premier healthcare hospital that has been serving people from all over the world for 47 years.
- It is a one-stop integrated healthcare provider that specialises particularly in Oncology, Cardiology, Neurology and Neurosurgery, Orthopaedics, and Paediatrics.
- Besides this, it has many medical and surgical departments like Gastroenterology, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, General Surgery, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Radiology & Interventional Radiology, Urology, Fertility Services – IVF, and Cranio-Facial Surgery.
- It is supported by cutting-edge technologies like Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Computerised Tomography (CT) scan, PET-CT, Mammography, Fluoroscopy, Ultrasound, Image intensifier, Bone densitometry, Orthopantomography and other interventional procedures.
- It has the prestigious JCI accreditation along with a certification by the Malaysian Society for Quality in Health (MSQH). It is also a certified Baby-Friendly Hospital.
- The International Patient Centre (IPC) is available to assist international patients from admission to discharge along with airport transfers.
Pantai Hospital Ayer Keroh, Malacca
- Pantai Hospital Ayer Keroh or or PHAK is a 35-year-old tertiary care hospital that has been serving people with dedication, comfort, and a holistic approach.
- It is one of 14 hospitals operated by the Pantai Holdings Sdn Bhd (Pantai Group), Malaysia's leading private healthcare group.
- It is a multispecialty hospital that excels particularly in Cardiology, Oncology, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, ENT, Neurology & Neurosurgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Paediatrics, Geriatric Medicine, General Surgery, Renal Medicine, and Urology.
- The Hospital has Centres of Excellence namely, Cancer Care, Cardiac & Cardiothoracic Care, and Orthopaedics Centre.
- To have a the right diagnoses and treatments, the Hospital is supported by the state-of-the art technologies and equipment such as 640-Slice CT Scanner, Biplane X-Ray System, and Linear Accelerator ELEKTA Synergy.
- It is the first hospital in southern Malaysia to install SagiNova HDR Afterloader for high dose rate image-guided (3D) brachytherapy.
- It is accredited by the Malaysian Society for Quality in Health (MSQH) under the Malaysian Ministry of Health which recognises the highest standard of safety and quality for healthcare services.
- The International Patient services assist in appointments, airport and ferry transfers, hotel accommodations, billing, and follow-up.
Doctors for Face Lift in Malaysia
Cosmetic SurgeonConsultant, 47 years of experience
- Dr. Ahmad Ridzwan Arshad is a leading Cosmetic Surgeon with a vast experience of +47 years.
- He passed out from Agra University in 1974 after completing his MBBS, and then onwards pursued several fellowships across the US, UK and in Malaysia too.
- Dr. Arshad is a specialist of reconstructive surgery, liposuction, double eyelid surgery, cleft lip surgery among a few other cosmetic procedures.
- He has co-authored a few research papers.
Cosmetic SurgeonConsultant, 31 years of experience
- Dr. Benjamin George is a leading Plastic Reconstructive Surgeon having more than 31 years of experience.
- He has extensive knowledge of his field and is specializes in breast surgery liposuction.
- He is an active member of the Malaysian Association of Plastic and Cranio-Facial Surgeons, Academy of Medicine, Malaysia, and Malaysian Medical Association.
- He aims to provide the best medical treatment to every patient.
Cosmetic SurgeonConsultant, 31 years of experience
- Dr. Kim K. Tan is a leading and a skilled Cosmetic Surgeon with +31 years of experience in the field.
- He is among the founding members of the Cleft, Lip and Palate Association of Malaysia.
- Dr. Tan is a pass-out of the Charing Cross Hospital Medical School, London (1980) and then became a fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh in 1985. He underwent further training in UK.
- On his return to Malaysia in 1992, he took up lecturership at the University Hospital, Kuala Lumpur.
- Dr. Tan's areas of expertise include breast reconstruction, cleft open palate, eyelid, hand surgery, facial trauma surgery, eyelid and facial reconstructive surgery.
Face Lift Cost - Frequently Asked Questions
Before Face Lift - Most Frequently Asked Questions
People less than 50 years of age should ideally first try non invasive procedures to achieve the desired results. Invasive surgery, should only be the last resort of if the patient is more than 50 years of age.
The effect of the facelift will last for 10 years. Since this period is quite big, doing the facelift once is enough for most people.
A facelift is designed to achieve results that not only look natural now but will also age naturally with you.
If you want, you can try alternative therapies such as acupuncture, hypnosis, and massage.
The prognosis is very good. You will have a youthful face with no complications at all.
Facelift surgery is being used for improving the visible signs of aging in the face and neck such as relaxation of the skin of face which cause sagging and deepened he fold lines between nose and corner of mouth.
The best age to go for facelift is in the age of 40 to 60 when the signs of aging begins to be prevalent. At this age deep lines, wrinkles, fine lines sagging skin can be corrected by different surgical and non surgical techniques.
You should go for facelift surgery when you notice skin loss due to elasticity and loss of facial volume which result in jowls on lower face deep wrinkles and loose skin on the neck region. Some people are bothered by these aging signs so face lift is the best solution for this.
Facelift surgery will provide you the dramatic result up to 15 years after the procedure. This procedure is less invasive like mini facelifts or has given moderate results that last from two to six years.
Most patients experience some discomfort after surgery but medications are given for relieving tenderness. Bruising and swelling is there after two days and they can even persists for few days.
During the Face Lift - Most Frequently Asked Questions
Patients with a mild degree of jowling and sagging skin are often good candidates for a mini-facelift. This procedure is less invasive that allows a cosmetic surgeon to tighten deep facial tissues through shorter incisions, typically located along the hairline above each ear and/or in the natural creases surrounding the ear. These incisions are used to lift structural tissues around the cheeks, thereby refining the jawline, and rejuvenating a “tired” appearance.
A standard or “traditional” facelift addresses the problem of aging which is in advanced stage around the mid-face and neck. It is a more extensive surgery requiring more recovery time and the results are more dramatic. Through incisions located just behind the hairline, starting near the temples, and around the front of the ear, hidden in the natural folds, a cosmetic surgeon can reach the deeper tissues beneath the skin and reposition them and remove excess skin to smooth creases, eliminate jowling and sagging skin under the chin, and restore a naturally youthful contour to the face and neck.
Bruising and swelling are normal after a facelift, and will be at their peak about 2 days after surgery. After that, bruising and swelling will gradually get better, and should be difficult to notice after about 10 to 14 days. Even so, many patients feel comfortable going out in public about a week or so after their procedures.
After Face Lift - Most Frequently Asked Questions
You may feel some tightness and numbness on your face and neck. This tightness generally resolves within two months.
Keep ice on your face and neck, Avoid bending over for one week and sleep with the head of your bed elevated for 1-2 weeks.
It is recommended to wear the support strap for 4 weeks.
Recovery after surgery takes around 2 weeks and you have to restrict your physical activity and you can resume your normal activity after 4 weeks. Sutures are removed after 5 to 10 days.
The result after facelift surgery will be visible after one month of the surgery and you will get the best result at 6 months.
Possible complications of the surgery includes nerve injury, infection and reaction to anaesthesia, hematoma and scar formation.
As you get into your routine after a facelift, it’s especially important to keep your face protected from the sun. You will be more vulnerable to sunburn for several weeks after surgery, plus staying out of the sun will help scars heal as inconspicuously as possible. Wear a wide-brimmed hat and apply sunscreen regularly.
Maintaining a healthy, stable weight is important as significant weight fluctuations can cause skin to stretch out again. You should also adopt a consistent, quality skin care regimen to keep your skin healthy and protected from unnecessary aging.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals
Treatment videos related to Face Lift
FAQ videos related to Face Lift
More searches related to Face Lift
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team !
Help Us With Patient Details
What is the price of Face Lift in other countries, compared to Malaysia?
Approximate price of Face Lift in other countries compared to Malaysia is:
- India, USD 2000 to USD 3000, approximately 50% lower than Malaysia
- Turkey, USD 2800 to USD 4200, approximately 30% lower than Malaysia
- Thailand, USD 3360 to USD 5040, approximately 16% lower than Malaysia
- Germany, USD 4000 to USD 6000, approximately 0% higher than Malaysia
- Israel, USD 5600 to USD 8400, approximately 40% higher than Malaysia
- Singapore, USD 6000 to USD 9000, approximately 50% higher than Malaysia