Erectile Dysfunction Ed Cost In GermanyChat
What is Erectile Dysfunction Ed?
Erectile dysfunction/ Impotence (ED) is the inability to get or keep an erection firm enough to have sexual intercourse.Physical examination, blood tests and ultrasound are needed to diagnose it.
How is the Procedure Performed?
Oral medications are a successful erectile dysfunction treatment for many men. They include,Viagra and Tadalafil (Adcirca, Cialis). Other treatments include penis pumps, implants Penile implants are usually not recommended until other methods have been tried first. Implants have a high degree of satisfaction among those who have tried and failed more-conservative therapies.
If your erectile dysfunction is caused by stress or anxiety your doctor might suggest that you should visit a psychologist or counselor first.
Cost related to Erectile Dysfunction Ed in Germany
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|Erectile Dysfunction Treatment||USD 4500 to USD 5500|
Erectile Dysfunction Ed in Germany
Popular Cities in Germany for Erectile Dysfunction Ed are:
Help Us With Patient Details
Top hospitals and doctors for Erectile Dysfunction Ed in GermanyFilter
Showing 32 Hospitals and doctors for Erectile Dysfunction Ed in Germany
Vivantes Hospital Group
- The Vivantes Hospital Group is one of the largest state-owned healthcare companies operating around 100 medical departments and institutions, rehabilitation centers, 40 centers of excellence, primary healthcare facilities, 12 nursing facilities, and other outpatient and inpatient healthcare facilities in Berlin, Germany
- The Vivantes Hospital Group was founded in 2001 and the company runs 10 hospitals with a total capacity of nearly 6,000 beds and more than 17,000 employees, 2,300 of which are physicians.
- The Hospitals treat nearly 2,35,622 inpatients and 3,22,503 outpatients per year.
- An exceptional foreign department was established to assist all queries of international patients.
- It is the biggest state-owned hospital group in Berlin providing hospital care for about a third of patients in the city seeking inpatient care.
- Vivantes Clinic August-Victoria received the status of "Baby-friendly hospital" and Vivantes Humboldt and Vivantes Friedrichshain clinics were awarded the UNICEF Quality Awards.
- The tumor center of Vivantes consists of three cancer centers in the north, south, and in the center of Berlin. All three cancer centers are certified by the German Society for Hematology and Oncology (DGHO).
- The Federation for Environmental Protection and Nature Conservation of Germany (Bund Berlin) awarded the Vivantes Neukolln clinic status "Energy Saving Hospital".
- Asklepios Academic City Hospital is an academic teaching hospital located in Northern Hesse- the central German state.
- It is an academic teaching hospital of the Phillipp University of Magburg.
- The center is a member of Asklepios Clinics GmbH.
- Due to the latest medical procedures and state-of-the-art equipment, the hospital has gained an excellent reputation in Germany and in many other countries of the world.
- The construction of the hospital was designed in accordance with the international requirements.
- The facility has high-tech operating rooms with navigation and advanced surgical systems.
- Spanned in a lush green area, it is designed to accept 210 inpatients.
- The hospital is well-equipped to provide basic, standard and acute medical care.
- The patient and attendant are served three meals a day – breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Specific diet or dietary preferences can be informed to medical staff.
Doctors for Erectile Dysfunction Ed in Germany
UrologistDirector, 29 years of experience
- Prof. Dr. Roland Schule is a celebrated Urologist in Germany and has an experience of 29+ years in the field.
- He completed his Habilitation from the University of Freiburg, Germany in 1997, Ph.D. Max-Planck-Institute Martinsried in 1988, and later obtained a Diploma in Biochemistry from the University of Tübingen, Germany in 1980.
- He also obtained the American Cancer Society California Division Senior Fellowship in 1991 and Long Term Postdoctoral Fellowship of the DFG in 1988.
- He has also received the ERC Senior Advanced Grant in the year 2013.
- Dr. Schule has expertise in various urological procedures such as Prostate Cancer, Gene Regulation, laparoscopic nephrectomy, pyeloplasty, ureteric reimplantation, etc.
- He has more than 125 scientific papers in his credit as a primary author and co-author published in various national and international peer-reviewed journals.
UrologistSenior Consultant, 26 years of experience
- Prof. Dr. Kurt Miller is a Urologist in Germany and has an experience of 26+ years in the field.
- He completed his doctorate at the University of Heidelberg in 1977 and started working as a Senior physician at the Urological University Clinic in Ulm. Later, he completed his Habilitation in urology at Ulm University in 1987.
- His focus is on oncological surgery, i.e., the surgical treatment of prostate, testicular, bladder, and kidney cancer - also in combination with drug tumor therapy.
- Dr. Miller and his urological clinic participate in numerous global clinical studies and he has even set up a large department for clinical studies for research purposes.
- He has more than 400 scientific papers under his credit as a primary author and co-author published in various national and international peer-reviewed journals.
UrologistDirector, 17 years of experience
- Prof. Dr. Thorsten Schlomm is a well-known Urologist with 17+ years in the field.
- He is a member of the German, European and American Society of Urology as well as the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR).
- He studied human medicine and a doctorate in Göttingen and Denver (USA), and later specialist training in urology at the University Hospitals of Göttingen and Hamburg.
- His expertise lies in prostate carcinoma: open surgical and robotic (DaVinci) radical prostatectomy with retention of the nerves, Renal, bladder, and testicular cancer.
- He has numerous scientific publications, book contributions, and research awards in the field of prostate cancer; and has also acted as a reviewer for national and international scientific journals.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Testimonial of our patients treated by Urologist
Patients from 100+ countries have trusted Vaidam
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals