Device Closure For Asd Cost In MalaysiaChat
Cost related to Device Closure For Asd in Malaysia
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|ASD (Atrial Septal Defect) Closure||USD 8820 to USD 10780|
|Device Closure- ASD VSD||USD 8460 to USD 10340|
|PDA Device Closure||USD 7560 to USD 9240|
|Balloon Septostomy||USD 2700 to USD 3300|
Device Closure For Asd in Malaysia
Popular Cities in Malaysia for Device Closure For Asd are:
Are you planning Device Closure For Asd in Malaysia?
You are at the right place
Case manager will help you with budget friendly treatment plan, online consult with doctor, visa, airport transfers, hotel bookings, interpreters…and more.
Help Us With Patient Details
Images Related To Device Closure For Asd
What is an Atrial Septal Defect?
Before and after image of Atrial Septal Defect.
Types of Atrial Septal Defect.
Treatment for Atrial Septal Defect.
Symptoms of Atrial Septal Defect.
Top hospitals and doctors for Device Closure For Asd in MalaysiaFilter
Showing 2 Hospitals and doctors for Device Closure For Asd in Malaysia
Ara Damansara Medical Centre, Selangor
Ara Damansara Medical Centre (ADMC), situated in Selangor, Malaysia is part of Ramsay Sime Darby Healthcare (RSDH) which is one of the leading private healthcare groups and a pioneer of advanced medical practices and technologies.
The Medical Centre has extensive medical and surgical specialities such as Breast Surgery, Cardiology, Cardiothoracic Surgery, General Surgery, Gastroenterology & Hepatology, Neurology & Neurosurgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Oculoplastic Surgery, Oncology, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Radiology to mention a few.
It also has a comprehensive Paediatric department which includes Cardiology, Dermatology, Neurology, Ophthalmology & Strabismus Surgery.
The Eye Care Unit is a speciality of the Medical Centre equipped with many of the latest ocular diagnostics and treatment, on par with some of the leading eye centres around the world.
It is supported by cutting edge medical technologies and equipment like 3 Tesla MRI Scanner and Dual Source Flash CT Scanner (low dose).
It has a dedicated International Patient Care Team that helps from hospital appointment and discharge, cost estimation, accommodations, hotels, language interpretation services, and local tours.
Sunway Medical Centre, Selangor
- Sunway Medical Centre, Selangor is a tertiary private healthcare hospital and one of the leading hospitals in the region.
- It offers comprehensive medical and surgical specialities like Cardiology, Oncology, Orthopaedics, Spine Surgery, Infertility Treatments, ENT, Paediatrics and many others.
- It has 26 Centres of Excellence that provide integrated, personalised, and customer-focused services.
- Its excellence in providing cutting edge healthcare services is evident through the many awards it has received like the Malaysia Smart Hospital Company of the Year 2021, Asia Pacific Oncology (Radiation) Service Provider of the Year 2020, Asia Pacific Fertility Hospital of the Year 2020, Asia Pacific Paediatric Ophthalmology Service Provider of the Year 2020, Asia Pacific Medical Tourism Hospital of the Year 2020, CHT Pursuit of Excellence National Award 2020 - Healthcare category, to mention more recent ones.
- It is the first hospital in Southeast Asia to be awarded the Australian Council on Healthcare Standards (ACHS) accreditation.
- It also is accredited as the Europeans Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) designated Centre of Integrated Oncology and Palliative Care for the period of 2019-2021.
- The Medical Centre is supported by avante grade technologies like Gamma Knife ICON, da Vinci robotic-assisted surgical system, Siemens xSPECT-CT, Varian TrueBeam Stx, Philips Azurion, intra operative radiation therapy (IORT) to give the best diagnosis and treatment to patients.
- Sunway Medical Centre is affiliated with University of Cambridge, Royal Papworth Hospital, Harvard Medical School and Jeffrey Cheah School of Medicine & Health Sciences, Monash University Malaysia to further its strive for excellence in medical education, training, and research.
- It has an International Patient Centre that supports patients from around the world everything from admission to discharge and follow-up along with accommodations, visa, food, transportation, cost estimation etc.
Doctors for Device Closure For Asd in Malaysia
Pediatric CardiologistConsultant, 26 years of experience
- Dr. Choo Kok Kuan is a knowledgeable and skilled Paediatric Cardiologist.
- He has been practising for the past 26 years.
- Dr. Choo Kok Kuan areas of specialization are Electrocardiography, Echocardiography, Holter monitoring, etc.
- His technical skills lie in treating pediatric congenital disorders with fetal echocardiogram usage.
- He completed his MBBS from the University of Malaya, Malaysia, in 1995 and became a member of the Royal College of Physicians, UK, in 2000.
- He has memberships of the Malaysian Paediatric Cardiac Society, National Heart Association of Malaysia, Malaysian Paediatric Association, and Malaysian Medical Association.
Pediatric CardiologistConsultant, 20 years of experience
- With 20+ years of experience, Dr. Ang Hak Lee is a knowledgeable Pediatric Cardiologist in Malaysia.
- He was awarded an Excellent Service Certificate from the University of Malaya – 2015.
- He treats Transthoracic echocardiography, Trans-esophageal echocardiography, Diagnostic cardiac catheterization, Percutaneous cardiac intervention and Vaccination.
- He is a member of the Malaysian Medical Council.
- Dr. Ang Hak Lee has completed an MD (1998) from the National University of Malaysia, Malaysia.
- He did a Master of Paediatrics (2006) from the University of Malaya, Malaysia.
- He is a Fellow of the Academy of Malaysia, the ASEAN Federation of Cardiology (FAsCC) and the National Heart Association of Malaysia (FNHAM).
- He did Fellowship (2011) in Paediatric Cardiology from the Ministry of Health, Malaysia.
- Dr. Ang Hak Lee is well-versed in Bahasa Malaysia, Cantonese, Mandarin, Hokkien and English.
Pediatric CardiologistConsultant, 25 years of experience
- Dr. Rosalie Yip Cheng Wan is an experienced Paediatric Cardiologist based in Malaysia with over 25 years of experience.
- She performs procedures like Electrocardiography (ECG) and Pediatric echocardiography.
- Dr. Rosalie Yip Cheng Wan has special expertise in Stress Echocardiography tests.
- She is a member of the Malaysian Paediatric Association and the Malaysian Medical Council.
- Dr. Rosalie Yip Cheng Wan has completed an MBBS (1992) from the University of Malaya, Malaysia.
- She has obtained MRCP (1996) from the Royal College of Physicians, UK.
- Dr. Rosalie Yip Cheng Wan is well-versed in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
Device Closure For Asd Cost - Frequently Asked Questions
Before Device Closure For Asd - Most Frequently Asked Questions
ASD closure is the procedure for closing the artial septal defect which is the hole in the heart, this is the abnormal opening in the wall of the heart which closes few weeks or months after birth.
If the hole is small and it is not causing any problem then no treatment is needed but if the ASD is large blood can leak into the wrong chamber of the heart which can make the heart and lung to work harder and it can result in enlarged heart, heart failure, high pressure in lungs, shortness of breath and stroke.
There are various techniques of ASD closure which needs open heart surgery. The hole can be covered with a patch made up of synthetic material or plugged with a closure device or sewn with sutures.
During the Device Closure For Asd - Most Frequently Asked Questions
ASD closure is always done by a cardiologist or any heart surgeon who are specialist in this procedure.
This surgery is done under general anaesthesia. An incision is made in your chest down the middle of the chest over breastbone, or on the right side of the chest. A special tube is being used for spreading the ribs then by using a endoscope ASD is located and it is closed with a plug, patch or sutures.
This procedure is used if you have smaller ASD and no other heart condition is see along with it which needs to be corrected. An incision is made in the femoral vein and sometimes also in the femoral artery of your hour joint. Then a thin tube called catheter is inserted which holds the closure device on one end and by using an imaging technology such as X ray and echocardiogram catheter and device is guided through the vein to your heart and closure device is closed in your heart. Catheter is removed at last.
After Device Closure For Asd - Most Frequently Asked Questions
After ASD closure you will be kept under observation till you are completely recovered from anaesthesia. You have to be in hospital for one or more night depending on the type of procedure you have undergone.
ASD closure can reduce the symptoms and complications associated with a hole in your heart which can protect your heart and lungs, helping you live a longer.
Some of the risks of the procedure are arrhythmia, bleeding, damage or puncture of heart tissue, infection of the incision, kidney failure, allergy to materials or mini stroke.
It will take around six months to recover completely from the procedure. You may have to undergo some tests such as ambulatory monitors, echocardiograms, electrocardiograms and exercise stress test.
Rarely, some people need repeat surgery to close an opening left behind after ASD closure or a reopened hole but it is a very rare procedure if the hole is large enough to cause problems.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals
Treatment videos related to Device Closure For Asd
FAQ videos related to Device Closure For Asd
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team !
Help Us With Patient Details
What is the price of Device Closure For Asd in other countries, compared to Malaysia?
Approximate price of Device Closure For Asd in other countries compared to Malaysia is:
- Turkey, USD 6400 to USD 9600, approximately 18% lower than Malaysia
- Thailand, USD 12000 to USD 18000, approximately 53% higher than Malaysia
- India, USD 3920 to USD 5880, approximately 50% lower than Malaysia