Cranioplasty Cost In MalaysiaChat
Popular Cities in Malaysia for Cranioplasty are
Showing 23 Hospitals and doctors for Cranioplasty in MalaysiaFilter
- Gleneagles Hospital, Kuala Lumpur is one of the leading hospitals in Malaysia accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI), the highest international quality accreditation in terms of patient safety and health care services.
- Established in 1996, the hospital is delivering healthcare and excellence for over 25 years.
- The Hospital is particularly known for its Cardiology, Oncology, and Orthopaedic & Trauma Surgery.
- It provides comprehensive medical and surgical procedures such as Bariatric Surgery, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, ENT, Hepatobiliary Surgery, Neurosurgery, Paediatrics, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Breast Surgery to mention a few.
- Gleneagles Hospital has one of the most advanced technologies like Gamma Knife and Da Vinci Si Surgery System.
- A well-equipped Imaging Department like Ultrasound Examination, Computed Tomography Scan (C.T. Scan), Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Fluoroscopy, Angiography, Non-vascular Interventional Radiology, Mammography, Bone Mineral Densitometry, and General Radiography.
- The Hospital also received several awards namely, the 'International Hospital of the Year,' and 'Highly Commended for Excellence in Customer Service' award from the prestigious International Medical Travel Journal in 2018. It also received the 'Best Health Screening Provider in Asia Pacific' by the Global Health and Travel Awards 2019.
- Several services are provided for international patients such as Visa, flight booking, airport transfer, accommodation, air evacuation & repatriation, doctor referral and appointment, cost estimation, emergency care, and sightseeing.
Doctors for Cranioplasty in Gleneagles Hospital, Kuala Lumpur
- Pantai Hospital Kuala Lumpur is a premier healthcare hospital that has been serving people from all over the world for 47 years.
- It is a one-stop integrated healthcare provider that specialises particularly in Oncology, Cardiology, Neurology and Neurosurgery, Orthopaedics, and Paediatrics.
- Besides this, it has many medical and surgical departments like Gastroenterology, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, General Surgery, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Radiology & Interventional Radiology, Urology, Fertility Services – IVF, and Cranio-Facial Surgery.
- It is supported by cutting-edge technologies like Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Computerised Tomography (CT) scan, PET-CT, Mammography, Fluoroscopy, Ultrasound, Image intensifier, Bone densitometry, Orthopantomography and other interventional procedures.
- It has the prestigious JCI accreditation along with a certification by the Malaysian Society for Quality in Health (MSQH). It is also a certified Baby-Friendly Hospital.
- The International Patient Centre (IPC) is available to assist international patients from admission to discharge along with airport transfers.
Doctors for Cranioplasty in Pantai Hospital Kuala Lumpur
Pantai Hospital Penang is one of the many hospitals owned by the Pantai Group, a leading healthcare services provider in Malaysia.
The Hospital specialises in Neurology and Cardiology besides having excellent medical and patient care in departments like Oncology, ENT, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedic Surgery, Paediatrics, Renal Medicines, Urology and others.
It has three Centres of Excellence namely, the Cancer Centre, Heart Centre, and Stroke Centre.
It is accredited by the Malaysian Society for Quality in Health (MSQH) that is under the Ministry of Health.
It is supported by cutting edge medical and surgical technologies like 160-Slice CT Scan, 64-Slice CT Scan, Bone Densitometer (DEXA), Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Mammography, Ultrasonography to mention a few.
The Hospital also has an International Patient Centre that will assist international patients from appointment to discharge along with complimentary chauffeured services to hotels or accommodations in Penang.
It also offers a choice of Health Screening Packages for both men and women.
Answers to frequently asked questions about Cranioplasty in Malaysia
Related to Cost
1. What is the cost of tests for cranioplasty?
Certain tests are done before a cranioplasty, such as a CT scan, MRI, and evaluation of bone involvement. All these test costs are covered in the package.
2. Is the pharmacy and medicine cost included in the package?
Yes, the pharmacy and medicine cost is included in the package when the patient is hospitalized. If the patient purchases any medicines from outside the hospital, they have to pay for them separately.
3. What are the types of implants used in cranioplasty and their cost?
Three types of implants are available: titanium, solid biomaterial, and synthetic bone substitute. The cost of implants varies significantly, and the price will increase if the shape is complex.
4. How long the patient has to stay in the hospital after cranioplasty?
You need to spend 2 to 3 days in the hospital after the surgery. You will wake up in recovery and transfer to the neurosurgical intensive care unit after an hour. You will be continuously monitored for any signs of complications. You will get a repeat CT scan of your head when you recover. You can schedule appointments for one week and three to four weeks after surgery to have your sutures removed.
5. Is there any post-treatment expense after the cranioplasty?
You can resume your normal activities 2 to 3 weeks after the surgery but make sure that your head should be protected from accidental impacts. Contact your surgeon if you experience swelling or infection in the wound and fluid leaking from the wound.
6. Does insurance cover the treatment?
The procedure is covered by insurance but make sure to contact your insurance company to determine your coverage.
7. Is there any alternative to cranioplasty?
There is no alternative to cranioplasty because this surgery not only satisfies patients’ external defects but also improves patients’ functional outcomes.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Testimonial of our patients treated by Neurosurgeon
Patients from 100+ countries have trusted Vaidam
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals