Cranioplasty Cost In GermanyChat
Cost related to Cranioplasty in Germany
Popular Cities in Germany for Cranioplasty are
Showing 32 Hospitals and doctors for Cranioplasty in GermanyFilter
- Located in the north of Berlin, Helios Hospital is a part of the HELIOS hospital group.
- The group caters more than 52,000 inpatients and over 144,000 outpatients every year.
- According to the Focus magazine ranking, the hospital was listed as the best German center in 2018.
- The clinic began as an oncology center in 1898 and now has more than 70 departments.
- It has a rich history that dates back over 100 years and has a status of maximum care with high success treatment rates.
- It is an academic hospital of the Charite Medical Complex, which is one of the best in Europe.
- Patients from around the world prefer this hospital due to the high standard of interdisciplinary medical treatment and patient care.
- There is a special foreign department which helps in all the queries of international patients.
- If required, the hospital provides special excursion programs through the capital city and the surrounding areas after treatment.
- The hospital is accredited with ISO 9001 International Standard Quality which guarantees quality medical services at Helios Group.
Doctors for Cranioplasty in Helios Hospital, Berlin
- The University Hospital Heidelberg is one of the biggest medical centers in the Federal Republic of Germany. It is a part of Heidelberg University Medical School, which was founded in 1388, making it the oldest in Germany.
- The hospital operates nearly 1 million outpatients and 65,000 inpatients every year and is well-renowned for treating cancer.
- The Hospital works in partnership with various research institutes one of them being the German Cancer Research Center at the National Center for Tumor Diseases, registered on the American Comprehensive Cancer Center.
- The hospital specializes in diagnosing complex medical conditions and diseases and treating them using innovative technology to ensure optimal treatment with interdisciplinary cooperation.
- There are about 10,000 employees, including 1,600 professors and doctors working at the hospital, and the Chief Doctor of the hospital is the renowned Professor Guido Adler.
- The Heidelberg Curriculum Medicinale (HeiCuMed) is one of the leading medical training institutions in Germany, which at present teaches nearly 3700 physicians.
- Founded in 2000, Meoclinic Hospital is a multidisciplinary medical center and is part of MEOGROUP.
- The hospital is certified by the ISO 9001:2008 quality standard and meets the highest medical requirements of the European Union.
- Located in the center of Berlin, the hospital offers the highest level of medical services.
- The team of specialists provides high-quality assistance to every patient.
- Patients choose this hospital for neurology, plastic surgery, endocrinology, pediatric neurosurgery, obstetrics and gynecology.
- It has 5 narrow-focused centers – cardiology, radiology, phlebology, surgery and rehabilitation.
- The center has the latest equipment, including the newest devices of CT and MRI scan, Doppler ultrasonography, EEG and devices for conducting duplex 3D and 4D sonography.
- Spanned in an area of 4,500 square meters, it has 45 beds, including 6 intensive care beds, 3 inpatient and 1 outpatient operating theatres.
Answers to frequently asked questions about Cranioplasty in Germany
Related to Cost
1. What is the cost of tests for cranioplasty?
Certain tests are done before a cranioplasty, such as a CT scan, MRI, and evaluation of bone involvement. All these test costs are covered in the package.
2. Is the pharmacy and medicine cost included in the package?
Yes, the pharmacy and medicine cost is included in the package when the patient is hospitalized. If the patient purchases any medicines from outside the hospital, they have to pay for them separately.
3. What are the types of implants used in cranioplasty and their cost?
Three types of implants are available: titanium, solid biomaterial, and synthetic bone substitute. The cost of implants varies significantly, and the price will increase if the shape is complex.
4. How long the patient has to stay in the hospital after cranioplasty?
You need to spend 2 to 3 days in the hospital after the surgery. You will wake up in recovery and transfer to the neurosurgical intensive care unit after an hour. You will be continuously monitored for any signs of complications. You will get a repeat CT scan of your head when you recover. You can schedule appointments for one week and three to four weeks after surgery to have your sutures removed.
5. Is there any post-treatment expense after the cranioplasty?
You can resume your normal activities 2 to 3 weeks after the surgery but make sure that your head should be protected from accidental impacts. Contact your surgeon if you experience swelling or infection in the wound and fluid leaking from the wound.
6. Does insurance cover the treatment?
The procedure is covered by insurance but make sure to contact your insurance company to determine your coverage.
7. Is there any alternative to cranioplasty?
There is no alternative to cranioplasty because this surgery not only satisfies patients’ external defects but also improves patients’ functional outcomes.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Testimonial of our patients treated by Neurosurgeon
Patients from 100+ countries have trusted Vaidam
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals
Treatment videos related to Cranioplasty
FAQ videos related to Cranioplasty
What is the price of Cranioplasty in other countries, compared to Germany?
Approximate price of Cranioplasty in other countries compared to Germany is:
- India, USD 5,440 to USD 8,160, approximately 43% lower than Germany
- Turkey, USD 5,600 to USD 8,400, approximately 42% lower than Germany
- Thailand, USD 6,400 to USD 9,600, approximately 33% lower than Germany
- Israel, USD 9,600 to USD 14,400, approximately 0% higher than Germany
- Singapore, USD 10,400 to USD 15,600, approximately 8% higher than Germany