Coronary Angioplasty Cost In United Arab EmiratesChat
What is Coronary Angioplasty?
Coronary angioplasty is a medical procedure in which a balloon is used to open a blockage in a coronary (heart) artery narrowed by atherosclerosis. This procedure improves blood flow to the heart.
How is the Procedure Performed?
Coronary Angioplasty procedure involves the placement of a catheter (thin tube) through a small puncture in a leg or arm artery to the heart. The blocked artery is opened by inflating a tiny balloon in it.
Who is the Right Doctor for Coronary Angioplasty?
The right doctor to consult for Coronary Angioplasty is a Cardiac Surgeon.
What is the Usual Success Rate for this Procedure?
The success rate varies between 82-945%.
Possible complications after Coronary Angioplasty may include Heart attack, although rare, but may occur during the procedure, Coronary artery damage, Kidney problems, Stroke, Abnormal heart rhythms, etc.
Coronary Angioplasty in United Arab Emirates
Popular Cities in United-arab-emirates for Coronary Angioplasty are:
Help Us With Patient Details
Top hospitals and doctors for Coronary Angioplasty in United Arab EmiratesFilter
Showing 22 Hospitals and doctors for Coronary Angioplasty in United Arab Emirates
Prime Hospital, Dubai
- Prime Hospital, Dubai is a multi-speciality hospital set up in 1999 that is now counted among the leading healthcare facilities in the United Arab Emirates.
- The hospital has been accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI) in 2016 and by the Australian Council on Healthcare Standards (ACHS) in 2019.
- Prime Hospital, Dubai offers treatments in +30 departments, has a capacity of 100 beds and is equipped with the latest medical and surgical equipments.
- The hospital's other infrastructure includes, an adult ICU, an emergency ward, state-of-the-art pathology and catheterisation lab, neonatal and pediatric ICU, maternity and pediatric floors, a day surgery unit and a family clinic.
- Prime Hospital, Dubai has an expert team of surgeons and doctors. Its medical staff is also highly trained and follows safety standards that are at par with those in other parts of the world.
- The hospital has been constructed in accordance with the American Institute of Architects Hospital Architecture (AIA) guidelines and as per international quality accreditation standards.
- The hospital offers special offers for payment without charging interest.
- Prime Hospital, Dubai offers Prime Homecare, an offering of diagnostic and medical services for those confined to homes. These are provided by a licensed team from the hospital who are as competent in delivering the services.
- The hospital premises are aesthetically done, spacious and well-lit. It has a spacious lounge.
- The hospital offers deluxe and premier stay options. It has a cafeteria too.
Canadian Specialist Hospital, Dubai
- The Canadian Specialist Hospital (CSH) is a world-class medical facility catering to the highly specialised needs of the Middle East.
- Being one of the largest private hospitals in Dubai, it is the institution of choice for referrals from medical centres that lack specialised facilities.
- It renders comprehensive genetic and prenatal services through its avant-garde medical and surgical expertise.
- It is also an acute-cum-critical care referral hospital.
- It offers an international standard quality of medical care, rehabilitative services, and compassionate patient care at a reasonable cost.
- It has more than 50 specialities under Medical Services, Surgical Services, Dental Services, Critical Care Services, and Diagnostic & other Services.
- Telemedicine is available to connect with a doctor.
- It is JCI re-accredited and a member of Dubai Health Experience.
- CSH won the Best Hospital for Medical Tourism Award at the DHA Health Awards 2018.
Lifecare Hospital, Musaffah
- Lifecare Hospital at Musaffah in Abu Dhabi is an accredited hospital that provides cost-effective healthcare services without compromising quality medical and surgical care.
- It is a multispecialty hospital with 21 Departments offering Cardiology, Pulmonology, Dermatology, Neurology and Neurosciences, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, Gastroenterology etc.
- It is a customer centric hospital that gives personalised care with dedicated physicians and medical staff to meet the growing needs of the people in UAE.
- It constantly innovates and keeps abreast of the latest developments in the healthcare sector and adopt best practices with world class technologies and infrastructure to cater the best to the patients.
- Its quality services is evident through the JCI Accreditation received in 2015 and ISO 9001:2015 Certiifcation in 2016.
- It has a partnership with insurances like Oman, Daman, Amity, Nextcare etc.
Doctors for Coronary Angioplasty in United Arab Emirates
Interventional CardiologistConsultant, 10 years of experience
- Dr Abdul Mujeer is a noted Interventional Cardiologist with over 10 years of expertise.
- He specializes in Coronary Interventions - Diagnostic angiogram, elective and primary PTCA (Percutaneous Transluminal Coronary Angioplasty), inpatient services and CCU care.
- He is a member of the Indian Academy of Echocardiography, the Indian Academy of Clinical Cardiologists, the Karnataka Medical Council, the Emirates Cardiac Society and the Emirates Medical Association.
- Dr Abdul Mujeer graduated from Sri Devaraj Urs Medical College, Kolar, India with MBBS (2006).
- He obtained his MD (2009) from JSS Medical College, Mysore, India.
- Dr Abdul Mujeer has DNB (2011) from Fortis Hospital, Bangalore, India.
Interventional CardiologistConsultant, 10 years of experience
- Dr Sahar Tariq is a board-certified Interventional Cardiologist with +10 years of experience.
- She has expertise in Management of ischemic heart diseases, Heart failure management, Medical management of arrhythmias, Valvular heart diseases and other cardiac diseases, 2D Echocardiography, and more.
- She is a member of the Pakistan Society of Interventional Cardiology, the Pakistan Cardiac Society, the Pakistan Heart Association and the Emirates Medical Association.
- Dr Sahar Tariq graduated from University of Karachi, Pakistan with an MBBS.
- She has Fellowship in Cardiology from Liaquat National Hospital, Pakistan.
- She was Post Fellow in Adult Cardiology at National Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases, Karachi, Pakistan.
- Dr Sahar Tariq is a member of Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons, Glasgow.
Interventional CardiologistConsultant, 13 years of experience
- Dr Adnan Alkhalefeh is a renowned Interventional Cardiologist with over 13 years of experience.
- His area of interest includes diagnosing and treating Congenital heart defects, structural heart disease, coronary artery disease, and vascular disease.
- Dr Adnan Alkhalefeh graduated from the University of Egypt with MBBS (2008).
- He obtained his MSc (2013) from Benha University, Egypt.
- He has undergone Advanced Cardiac Life Support training, essential echocardiography and pe-lvi-abdominal sonography.
- He is a member of the Emirates Cardiac Society and the Emirates Medical Association.
- Dr Adnan Alkhalefeh is the author of several publications and articles.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Testimonial of our patients treated by Interventional Cardiologist
Patients from 100+ countries have trusted Vaidam
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals