Cleft Palate Surgery Cost In TurkeyChat
What is Cleft Palate Surgery?
A Cleft Palate requires a surgical repair to close the opening between the nose and the mouth.
It is usually performed when a baby is 10-12 months old.
How is the Procedure Performed?
During Cleft Palate Surgery, the opening in the roof of the mouth is closed along with the re-arrangement of the muscles and lining of the palate.
Who is the Right Doctor for Cleft Palate Surgery?
A Maxillofacial Surgeon is the right physician to consult for Cleft Palate Surgical repair.
What is the Usual Success Rate for this Procedure?
The success rate following Cleft Palate Surgery is excellent, with little chance of revised palatal surgery.
It takes around three to four weeks to heal after Cleft Palate Surgery.
The physician recommends the baby wear padded arm restraints for one to two weeks to prevent rubbing the treated area.
Cost related to Cleft Palate Surgery in Turkey
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|Cleft Palate Surgery||USD 2129 to USD 2602|
Help Us With Patient Details
Top hospitals and doctors for Cleft Palate Surgery in TurkeyFilter
Showing 17 Hospitals and doctors for Cleft Palate Surgery in Turkey
Hisar Hospital Intercontinental, Istanbul
- The Hisar Hospital’s ENT department deals with the nasal diseases that cause symptoms such as sinusitis, otitis media, breathing difficulties, snoring, etc which are usually seen in the ear, nose, and throat area. The ENT area is then evaluated through endoscopic imaging and radiological examinations and treated accordingly.
- The Hisar Hospital’s ENT department provides services such as the management of Allergic Rhinitis, Nose Aesthetics, Eardrum Repair, Adenoid Surgery, Tonsil Surgeries in Children, Ear Microsurgery, Microsurgical Operations for Voice Diseases, Snoring, Sleep Apnea Surgery, Chronic Middle Ear Inflammation Surgery (Tympanoplasty, Mastoidectomy, Prosthetic Applications Instead of Ear Bones and Head and Neck Region Tumors.
Medical Park Group, İstanbul
As Istanbul is gearing to become one of the world’s preferred destinations for medical treatments; it has raised the choices amongst several hospitals and clinics. Hence, doctors and specialists have gathered to form Medical Park Group for successful medical outcomes with healthcare solutions. Patients from Middle East, Europe, Asia, North America entrust Medical Park doctors for their treatments.
Continuously serving patients with their healthcare services since 1993, irrespective of socioeconomic status, the hospitals boost the quality and quantity of services meeting higher service standards following the principle “healthcare for all”.
Medical Park Hospitals provides qualitative therapeutic and diagnostic services in all hospitals, with three accredited by Joint Commission International (JCI) with specialists, patient-oriented service approach using technological intelligence under one roof. The hospitals ensure to serve and heal patients for a ‘healthier’ Turkey.
Over 40 Languages Spoken!
Help desk section is setup at each of the complex to guide medical tourists and provide translation services in over 40 languages including English, Dutch, French, German, Russian, Spanish and more!
American Hospital, Istanbul
The American hospital provides a multidisciplinary approach with weekly ENT Council, Hospital Oncology Council, and Sleep Council.
The ENT department offer services like Robotic surgery applications, Surgical applications with navigation, Sialendoscopy, CO2 Laser applications, Botox applications in headache, Minimally invasive tumor surgeries, Congenital otolaryngology, airway problems treatment, and surgery.
Doctors for Cleft Palate Surgery in Turkey
ENT SurgeonConsultant, 35 years of experience
- Dr. Saim Ergün is an otolaryngologist with 35+ years of experience.
- He performed the first laser stapedotomy in Sweden in 1994 and performed the same procedure for the first time in Turkey in 2001.
- Dr. Saim has carried out laser-assisted surgery of Zenker’s diverticulum for the first time at American Hospital, Turkey in 1995.
- He is a member of the Turkish Medical Association and the Turkish Association of Otolaryngology and Head & Neck Surgery.
- He authored 6 scientific articles that were published in international journals.
- His areas of expertise include ear surgery, Zenker operation, BAHA (Bone Anchored Hearing Aid), FESS (Functional Sinus Surgery), Laser stapedotomy and more.
- He completed Ear, Nose and Throat specialization training from Swedish Nordland University, Norway in 1983 and Çukurova University, Adana in 1979 respectively.
ENT SurgeonAssociate Director, 34 years of experience
- Dr. Sezer Külekçi is an ear, nose, throat, head and neck surgeon with 34+ years of experience.
- She is a member of the Audiology, Speech and Audio Experts Association (OKSUD).
- She has 30 scientific articles on an international and national scale.
- She has published 3 book chapters.
- Her clinical interest includes Pediatric audiology, Electrophysiological measurements, Cochlear implantation, Genetic hearing loss, Auditory synchronization disorders and more.
ENT SurgeonSenior Consultant, 32 years of experience
- Prof. Dr. Hakan Korkmaz is an exceptional ENT Surgeon & Otorhinolaryngologist with experience of more than 32+ years in the field.
- He is an active member of the Turkish Otorhinolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery Association (TKBBBBCD), Turkish Rhinology Association, American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head Neck Surgery (Corresponding Membership), Otorhinolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery Association, Laryngology Association, Otology and Otoneurology Association, and Asia-Pacific Society of Thyroid Surgery.
- He successfully completed his medical education at Hacettepe University Faculty of Medicine in 1988 and later did his specialization in the same faculty in 1989 and successfully passed the ECFMG exams in the United States in 1989.
- He worked as a Clinical Fellowship for two years in the Department of Ear Nose and Throat, USA Michigan Wayne State University in 1998, during which period he participated in approximately 400 head and neck surgery surgeries and gave training to residents.
- Dr. Korkmaz has expertise in the Laryngeal Cancers, Sound Problems, Goiter, Children Ear Nose Throat Diseases, Head and Neck Cancer, Tonsil and Adenoid, Snoring And Sleep Apnea, Facial paralysis, Tonsil Diseases, Nasal Deformity, Adenoid (Nasal Flesh), Salivary Gland Cancer, Nasal Septum Deviation, Nasal Polyp, etc.
- He has been involved in many research projects and has 9 international articles from these studies. In addition, he attended many surgical and medical courses and gave presentations at global conferences.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals