Cleft Palate Surgery Cost In MalaysiaChat
What is Cleft Palate Surgery?
A Cleft Palate requires a surgical repair to close the opening between the nose and the mouth.
It is usually performed when a baby is 10-12 months old.
How is the Procedure Performed?
During Cleft Palate Surgery, the opening in the roof of the mouth is closed along with the re-arrangement of the muscles and lining of the palate.
Who is the Right Doctor for Cleft Palate Surgery?
A Maxillofacial Surgeon is the right physician to consult for Cleft Palate Surgical repair.
What is the Usual Success Rate for this Procedure?
The success rate following Cleft Palate Surgery is excellent, with little chance of revised palatal surgery.
It takes around three to four weeks to heal after Cleft Palate Surgery.
The physician recommends the baby wear padded arm restraints for one to two weeks to prevent rubbing the treated area.
Help Us With Patient Details
Top hospitals and doctors for Cleft Palate Surgery in MalaysiaFilter
Showing 22 Hospitals and doctors for Cleft Palate Surgery in Malaysia
Gleneagles Hospital, Kuala Lumpur
- Gleneagles Hospital, Kuala Lumpur is one of the leading hospitals in Malaysia accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI), the highest international quality accreditation in terms of patient safety and health care services.
- Established in 1996, the hospital is delivering healthcare and excellence for over 25 years.
- The Hospital is particularly known for its Cardiology, Oncology, and Orthopaedic & Trauma Surgery.
- It provides comprehensive medical and surgical procedures such as Bariatric Surgery, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, ENT, Hepatobiliary Surgery, Neurosurgery, Paediatrics, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Breast Surgery to mention a few.
- Gleneagles Hospital has one of the most advanced technologies like Gamma Knife and Da Vinci Si Surgery System.
- A well-equipped Imaging Department like Ultrasound Examination, Computed Tomography Scan (C.T. Scan), Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Fluoroscopy, Angiography, Non-vascular Interventional Radiology, Mammography, Bone Mineral Densitometry, and General Radiography.
- The Hospital also received several awards namely, the 'International Hospital of the Year,' and 'Highly Commended for Excellence in Customer Service' award from the prestigious International Medical Travel Journal in 2018. It also received the 'Best Health Screening Provider in Asia Pacific' by the Global Health and Travel Awards 2019.
- Several services are provided for international patients such as Visa, flight booking, airport transfer, accommodation, air evacuation & repatriation, doctor referral and appointment, cost estimation, emergency care, and sightseeing.
Pantai Hospital Kuala Lumpur
- Pantai Hospital Kuala Lumpur is a premier healthcare hospital that has been serving people from all over the world for 47 years.
- It is a one-stop integrated healthcare provider that specialises particularly in Oncology, Cardiology, Neurology and Neurosurgery, Orthopaedics, and Paediatrics.
- Besides this, it has many medical and surgical departments like Gastroenterology, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, General Surgery, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Radiology & Interventional Radiology, Urology, Fertility Services – IVF, and Cranio-Facial Surgery.
- It is supported by cutting-edge technologies like Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Computerised Tomography (CT) scan, PET-CT, Mammography, Fluoroscopy, Ultrasound, Image intensifier, Bone densitometry, Orthopantomography and other interventional procedures.
- It has the prestigious JCI accreditation along with a certification by the Malaysian Society for Quality in Health (MSQH). It is also a certified Baby-Friendly Hospital.
- The International Patient Centre (IPC) is available to assist international patients from admission to discharge along with airport transfers.
Pantai Hospital Cheras
Pantai Hospital Cheras is a Hospital located near Kuala Lumpur that is dedicated to providing patient and customer satisfaction; it is one of the hospitals owned by the Pantai Group, a leading private healthcare service in Malaysia.
It specialises in comprehensive medical and surgical departments like Cardiology, ENT, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology & Hepatology, General Surgery, Neurology & Neurosurgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedic Surgery, Paediatrics, Respiratory Medicine, and Urology.
It also offers Health Screening Packages and Maternity Packages.
It is equipped with advanced technologies such as Bone densitometry, 128-slice Computerised Tomography (CT) Scan, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) 1.5 Tesla, Mammography (Breast Imaging), Ultrasound Scan along with other equipment.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals