Cleft Palate Surgery Cost In IndiaChat
What is Cleft Palate Surgery?
A Cleft Palate requires a surgical repair to close the opening between the nose and the mouth.
It is usually performed when a baby is 10-12 months old.
How is the Procedure Performed?
During Cleft Palate Surgery, the opening in the roof of the mouth is closed along with the re-arrangement of the muscles and lining of the palate.
Who is the Right Doctor for Cleft Palate Surgery?
A Maxillofacial Surgeon is the right physician to consult for Cleft Palate Surgical repair.
What is the Usual Success Rate for this Procedure?
The success rate following Cleft Palate Surgery is excellent, with little chance of revised palatal surgery.
It takes around three to four weeks to heal after Cleft Palate Surgery.
The physician recommends the baby wear padded arm restraints for one to two weeks to prevent rubbing the treated area.
Help Us With Patient Details
Top hospitals and doctors for Cleft Palate Surgery in IndiaFilter
Showing 126 Hospitals and doctors for Cleft Palate Surgery in India
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
- Established in 1996, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital is NABL and JCI accredited.
- Apollo Group offers 10,000 beds across 64 hospitals, more than 2,200 pharmacies, over 100 primary care & diagnostic clinics and 115 telemedicine units across 9 countries.
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital has 52 specialties under one roof.
- Major specialities of the hospital include Anaesthesia, Cardiology, Cardiac Surgery, Cancer, Paediatrics, Critical Care, Emergency Care, Fetal Medicine, Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Interventional Radiology, IVF, Liver and Kidney Transplant, Nuclear Medicine, Nephrology, Neurosciences, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, Otolaryngology (ENT), Paediatrics, Pediatric Surgery, Psychiatry and Clinical Psychology, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Respiratory & Sleep Medicine, Rheumatology, Spine Surgery, Urology and Andrology and Vascular and Endovascular Surgery.
- First hospital in India to perform a Paediatric Liver Transplant in 1998.
- The hospital ranked first in Neurosciences, Renal Sciences, Oncology, Paediatrics, Gynaecology and Obstetrics & Emergency in The Times Of India Healthcare Survey 2016.
- It has also ranked the 6th Best Private Hospital in India for Cardiology by The WEEK in the Best Hospital Survey 2013 conducted by A C Nielsen.
- Awarded a Special Commendation for the Golden Peacock Environment Management Award by a jury chaired by Justice P. N. Bhagwati and Former Chief Justice of India for the hospital's environmental practices.
Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road, Chennai
- Established in 1983, one of the best hospitals for heart care in India.
- First Indian hospital to introduce techniques in coronary angioplasty, stereotactic radiotherapy and radio-surgery (for brain tumours).
- Major specialties includes Heart, Cancer, Bones, Joints & Spine, Organ Transplants, Neurology, Gastro & Colorectal, Bariatric Surgery, Gynaecology & Infertility and Ophthalmology.
- First Indian hospital to be awarded the IS0 9001 and ISO 14001 certifications.
- First hospital in South India to be accredited by the Joint Commission International USA and subsequently reaccredited 4 times.
- Declared as the 'Centre of Excellence' by the Government of India.
- Voted several times as the "Best Private Sector Hospital in India" by The Week magazine.
- Bagged the top 2 positions in the All India Multispecialty Hospital Survey 2016 conducted by Times Health.
- NABH and JCI Accredited
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai
- Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital has an ENT surgery unit, which is well equipped with advanced technologies such as zeiss microscope, nasal endoscopes, flexible laryngoscopes, stroboscope, nerve monitoring facilities etc.
- The department has an audiology clinic, balloon sinuplasty, hearing aid center, vertigo clinic, voice & swallowing clinic, and many others.
- The ENT team performs both basic and advanced endoscopic sinus surgeries, micro ear/ micro laryngeal surgery, esophageal endoscopes, and surgery for deafness.
- Dr. Sanjiv Badhwar is one of the leading ENT surgeons at Medanta hospital, who has an experience of more than 30 years.
- He has performed more than 10000 surgical procedures within the last 10 years.
Doctors for Cleft Palate Surgery in India
ENT SurgeonConsultant, 38 years of experience
- Dr. EV Raman is among the top ENT Surgeons with an experience of more than 38 years.
- He holds expertise in procedures like Otoplasty, congenital ear problems, ear reconstruction, endoscopic skull base surgery, cochlear implants, endoscopic sinus surgery, and many others.
- He has received the Guest Oration Award from Pakistan ENT Association Karachi.
- He was also awarded Col Dr. Bapatla Oration Award AOI Hyderabad and Guest Oration Award Society for the advancement of ENT in Children at San Diego, USA.
- In addition to this, he also received the Chief of Air Staff Silver Medal.
- After doing MBBS, Dr. Raman went to do MS in ENT from JSS Medical College, Mysore in 1980.
- Presently, he is a member of the Association of Otolaryngologists of India, the Indian Society of Otology, Indian Academy of Otolaryngology and Head & Neck Surgery, and Aerospace Medicine Society of India.
Cost of consultation for Cleft Palate Surgery with Dr. E.V. Raman starts from INR 750.
ENT SurgeonConsultant, 33 years of experience
- Dr. EC Vinaya Kumar is one of the renowned ENT Specialists in India practicing successfully for more than 33 years.
- He holds expertise in the management and treatment of eardrum repair, head & neck surgery, hearing loss, ear infections, and many more.
- He completed MBBS from Christian Medical College & Hospital, Vellore in 1977 followed by MS in ENT from Osmania University in 1982. Later, in 1988, he pursued DLO from NOVA ENT Hospital, Hyderabad.
- He is a recipient of various awards and recognitions.
- He is actively associated with prestigious organizations.
- He has attended several conferences at the national and international levels.
Cost of consultation for Cleft Palate Surgery with Dr. EC Vinaya Kumar starts from INR 800.
ENT SurgeonSenior Consultant, 45 years of experience
- Dr. P.L. Dhingra is a well-experienced ENT Surgeon, practicing successfully for more than 45 years.
- He holds expertise in Head, Ear, Throat, Nose and Neck Surgery.
- He has a special interest in surgery of the ear for alleviation of deafness, FESS (Functional endoscopic surgery of the nose and sinuses), and Microsurgery of the larynx for voice disorders and LASER surgery.
- He also teaches students of MBBS, DLO and MS (Master of Surgery) in ENT.
- Dr. Dhingra is the President of the Association of otolaryngologists of India, Delhi branch.
- He is a member of the All India Society of Rhinology, Otology Society of India, Society of Ear Balance Disorders, National Equilbremetic Society, National Academy of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, and AOI of Delhi.
- He is a member of the Advisory Board of VERTIGO update that is published by Elsevier (Singapore).
- He has penned a number of books and contributed articles in various Journals.
- He did his MBBS in and 196 and MS (ENT) in 1967 from the University Of Punjab and later pursued DLO and MNAMS.
Cost of consultation for Cleft Palate Surgery with Dr. P. L. Dhingra starts from INR 2000.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals