Cleft Lip Surgery Cost In United Arab EmiratesChat
What is Cleft Lip Surgery?
Cleft palate surgery is a procedure to fix a cleft, or hole, in the palate, or the roof of the mouth.A cleft palate makes it hard for children to eat and speak.
Who is the Right Doctor for Cleft Lip Surgery?
Team of doctors including plastic surgeon,maxillofacial surgeon and ENT surgeon performs the procedure .
How is the Procedure Performed?
Cleft palates are typically repaired between 8 and 12 months of age.First surgery is needed to repair the lip and a separate surgery is needed to repair the palate, several surgeries are needed to make the lip appear as normal as possible, after that speech therapy is improved .
What is the Usual Success Rate for this Procedure?
It usually takes about 3 to 4 weeks for the incision to heal, child may need to wear padded arm restraints for 1 to 2 weeks after surgery to prevent him or her from rubbing the surgery area.
The cost of Cleft Lip includes:
Patient's hospital stay (Patient may need to stay in the hospital for 1 to 2 days for vital checks and recovery)
Note - Patients with Cleft Lip Surgery may need speech therapy and dental care.
The overall cost of the procedure also varies based on the patient's condition and preferences. Some of these factors are:
Type of hospital and room opted
Any additional tests may be required
An extended stay at the Hospital
Cost of Accommodation during follow-ups, in case the patient is not a local resident
Help Us With Patient Details
Top hospitals and doctors for Cleft Lip Surgery in United Arab EmiratesFilter
Showing 22 Hospitals and doctors for Cleft Lip Surgery in United Arab Emirates
Burjeel Hospital, Dubai
- The Burjeel hospital, Dubai was established in 2007 by the renowned Dr. Shamsheer Vayalil in collaboration with Dr. Samih Tarabichi.
- It has received numerous awards, to name few, it was awarded as the Best Asian Healthcare Brand by The Economic Times, Awarded the Best Laboratory design by Hospital Build & Infrastructure the Middle East, also received a recognition award from Al Hosn Gas for their contribution and support to the Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign, appreciation Award from IDEA Annual Students Education Exhibition and many more.
- The hospital comprises of a well trained and dynamic team of specialists well equipped with the latest equipment and laminar airflow systems to maintain internationally accepted sterility norms that minimize the risk of infection.
- Efficiently manages all types of diagnostic & therapeutic procedures such as knee replacement, hip replacement arthritis, revision surgeries, Neuro-physiology, Specialized physiotherapy, Comprehensive Rehabilitation services, etc.
- Burjeel is a 209 patient bedded hospital with a 14-bed ICU and 10 operating rooms. There are also Royal Suites of 6000 sq.ft. each and Presidential Suites of 3000 sq.ft.
Canadian Specialist Hospital, Dubai
- The Canadian Specialist Hospital (CSH) is a world-class medical facility catering to the highly specialised needs of the Middle East.
- Being one of the largest private hospitals in Dubai, it is the institution of choice for referrals from medical centres that lack specialised facilities.
- It renders comprehensive genetic and prenatal services through its avant-garde medical and surgical expertise.
- It is also an acute-cum-critical care referral hospital.
- It offers an international standard quality of medical care, rehabilitative services, and compassionate patient care at a reasonable cost.
- It has more than 50 specialities under Medical Services, Surgical Services, Dental Services, Critical Care Services, and Diagnostic & other Services.
- Telemedicine is available to connect with a doctor.
- It is JCI re-accredited and a member of Dubai Health Experience.
- CSH won the Best Hospital for Medical Tourism Award at the DHA Health Awards 2018.
NMC Speciality Hospital, Al Ain
- NMC Specialty Hospital, Al Ain is part of the NMC Healthcare that is the largest healthcare provider in UAE. NMC Healthcare is also a leading fertility service provider in the world.
- It is a multispecialty hospital with over 27 specialities including Allergy and Immunology, Cardiac Sciences, Dermatology, Gastroenterology, Neonatology, Paediatrics, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Pulmonology, Nephrology, Cosmetic Surgery, General Surgery etc.
- It has an International Patient Centre that is supported by internationally trained and Board-certified physicians. nurses and paramedics to provide personalized care and treatment for patients.
- It had received several awards such as Service Olympian Award for Best Social Media Experience in 2018, Sheikh Khalifa Excellence Award 2016-2017, Super Brands 2016-2017 to mention a few.
- It is the referral centre of choice for medical centres and clinics in Al Ain and its nearby areas.
- The Hospital has partnership with the Universities Freiburg Klinikum, Germany, London Clinic (London) and Universitats Spital (Zurich, Switzerland) for medical treatment that is not available locally.
- It also has a tie-up with Biomnis, France to investigate rare findings and do tests not available locally.
- It has insurance affiliations with agencies like Amity Health, Nextcare, Allianz Care, Bupa International UK etc.
Doctors for Cleft Lip Surgery in United Arab Emirates
Aesthetics and Plastic SurgeonPrincipal Consultant, 28 years of experience
- Dr. Mohan Rangaswamy is a well-known name in the field of Plastic surgery with extensive 28+ years of experience.
- His area of clinical expertise lies in post-burn deformities, correction of birth defects, correction of defects due to cancer treatment, coverage of exposed bone in orthopedic cases, difficult hernias, and nerve problems.
- His other areas of special interest in cosmetic surgery deal with rhinoplasty, eyelid surgery, breast surgery, body contouring, fat grafting, and body lifts after massive weight loss. He also offers the full spectrum of procedures for female genital rejuvenation both aesthetic and reconstructive [after bad damage in deliveries.
- Dr. Mohan has worked earlier in Dubai Healthcare City, Rotary Cancer Hospital, SQ University hospital, Oman and has a fellowship at the Royal College in Glasgow, UK.
- The surgeon is a member of ISAPS, ASPS (USA), APSI (India), AO-SMF (Swiss), ISSH (hand) & EPSS (UAE).
- Moreover, he has published in several international journals and has presented in over 70 professional meetings.
Cosmetic SurgeonSenior Consultant, 27 years of experience
- With 27+ years of experience, Dr. Ibrahim Abi Abdallah is the most renowned Cosmetic Surgeon in UAE.
- Dr. Ibrahim specializes in Tummy Tuck & Mommy Makeover, Rhinoplasty, Facelift, Liposculpture & Brazilian Butt lift, Breast Augmentation & Lift and Buttock Augmentation with Implants.
- He is a member of the Lebanese Society of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (LSPRAS) and the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS).He Dr. Ibrahim has several international publications, essays, and presentations to her name.
- He has an MD from the prestigious college of Montpellier, France.
- Dr. Ibrahim is well-versed in Arabic, French and English.
Cosmetic SurgeonConsultant, 30 years of experience
- Dr. Stefano Pompei is a leading and highly educated Cosmetic Surgeon with +30 years of experience.
- He earned his medical degree in 1980 from University La Sapienza, Rome, followed by a residency program in 1985. In 1988, he completed his accredited residency program from the Brazilian Society of Plastic Surgery. In 1990, he completed his residency program from Catholic University, Rome.
- Dr. Pompei is a reputed cosmetic surgeon known to perform reconstructive surgery, immediate and delayed reconstruction of the breasts, head and neck reconstruction, microsurgery, reconstruction surgery for oncological dermatology, limb reconstruction for soft tissues and/or bone loss and burns treatment.
- He is a recognised internationally for the use of +1,300 polyurethane implants for reconstructive and cosmetic surgeries in primary and secondary purposes.
- Dr. Pompei has several scholarly-researched articles to his credit.
Cleft Lip Surgery Cost - Frequently Asked Questions
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals