Cholecystectomy Gall Bladder Removal Treatment Cost In TurkeyChat
Cost related to Cholecystectomy Gall Bladder Removal Treatment in Turkey
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|Cholecystectomy - Gall Bladder Removal||USD 5443 to USD 6653|
|Gallbladder Cancer Treatment||USD 9000 to USD 11000|
|Lap Cholecystectomy - Gall Bladder Removal||USD 3420 to USD 4180|
Cholecystectomy Gall Bladder Removal Treatment in Turkey
Popular Cities in Turkey for Cholecystectomy Gall Bladder Removal Treatment are:
Are you planning Cholecystectomy Gall Bladder Removal Treatment in Turkey?
You are at the right place
Case manager will help you with budget friendly treatment plan, online consult with doctor, visa, airport transfers, hotel bookings, interpreters…and more.
Help Us With Patient Details
Top hospitals and doctors for Cholecystectomy Gall Bladder Removal Treatment in TurkeyFilter
Showing 17 Hospitals and doctors for Cholecystectomy Gall Bladder Removal Treatment in Turkey
Hisar Hospital Intercontinental, Istanbul
Based in Ümraniye, Istanbul, Hisar Hospital Intercontinental is amongst the largest private hospitals in Turkey. Founded in 2006, this hospital is spanned in an area of 35,000 square meters. It is accredited by the US Joint Commission International (JCI) which assures international standards for quality diagnosis and treatment.
The various facilities offered by the hospital include airport pickup, translation services, medical travel insurance, car hire, airport pickup, interpreter services, Rehabilitation, free WiFi, TV in the room, nursery or nanny services, pharmacy, laundry, Visa / Travel office, dry cleaning, hotel booking, flight booking, mobility accessible rooms, local tourism options and more.
Furthermore, if any patient is not able to travel to visit the hospital, then he can utilize ‘Online doctor consultation’ facility provided by the hospital. To provide with all the better facilities to international patients, the hospital accepts special dietary requests and provides local transportation booking.
Medical Park Group, İstanbul
As Istanbul is gearing to become one of the world’s preferred destinations for medical treatments; it has raised the choices amongst several hospitals and clinics. Hence, doctors and specialists have gathered to form Medical Park Group for successful medical outcomes with healthcare solutions. Patients from Middle East, Europe, Asia, North America entrust Medical Park doctors for their treatments.
Continuously serving patients with their healthcare services since 1993, irrespective of socioeconomic status, the hospitals boost the quality and quantity of services meeting higher service standards following the principle “healthcare for all”.
Medical Park Hospitals provides qualitative therapeutic and diagnostic services in all hospitals, with three accredited by Joint Commission International (JCI) with specialists, patient-oriented service approach using technological intelligence under one roof. The hospitals ensure to serve and heal patients for a ‘healthier’ Turkey.
Over 40 Languages Spoken!
Help desk section is setup at each of the complex to guide medical tourists and provide translation services in over 40 languages including English, Dutch, French, German, Russian, Spanish and more!
Istinye University Hospital, Istanbul
- Established in 2016, Istinye University Hospital is a multidisciplinary medical facility and a member of Liv Hospital Group.
- The hospital is JCI and ISO 9001 certified, which indicates a high level of quality services.
- It brings the impeccable service of the Liv Hospital and academic approach of the University of Istinye under one roof.
- This university hospital not only conducts education and research activities but also provides tertiary healthcare services.
- The team of doctors performs more than 5,000 kidney transplants and 1000 liver transplants every year.
- The patient rooms are designed for maximum comfort just as a 5-star hotel.
- Every month, more than 100 international patients get treatment from the hospital.
- It is one of the few hospitals in Turkey which has a pediatric Intensive Care Unit.
Doctors for Cholecystectomy Gall Bladder Removal Treatment in Turkey
Obesity and Bariatric SurgeonAssociate Professor, 20 years of experience
- Dr. Tuğrul Demirel is a renowned Bariatric Specialist. He is associated with Medical Park Group, Istanbul.
- Dr. Tuğrul Demirel attained his medical education from Trakya University Medical Faculty Dept. Of General Surgery and M.D. from the University of Istanbul, Istanbul School of Medicine.
- Dr. Tuğrul Demirel is an expert in performing Revisional Bariatric Surgeries which is especially referred by R-Y Gastric Bypass and MGB patients for weight regain and biliary reflux respectively.
- Dr. Tuğrul Demirel’s expertise lies in Bariatric Surgery, Obesity Surgery, Diabetes Surgery, and Revision Surgery.
- Dr. Demirel has an acceptably wide experience on Duodenal Switch and De Meester Switch extending over 150 cases.
- Dr. Demirel has extensive experience in Type 2 Diabetes Surgery and performs Duodenoileal Interposition with the Diverted Sleeve Gastrectomy for over 6 years to date and performed over 200 Interposition surgeries.
- Dr. Demirel has been associated with several medical institutions in the past.
- Dr. Demirel has several papers and publications to his credit.
General SurgeonProfessor, 23 years of experience
- Prof. Dr. Aziz Sumer is a reputed General Surgeon with an experience of more than 23+ years.
- He graduated from Akdeniz University Faculty of Medicine in 1997 and in 2005, he completed his specialization in Istanbul Haydarpaşa Numune Training and Research Hospital, 2nd General Surgery Clinic.
- He was trained in The Endocrine and Laparoscopic surgery in Austria, working in AKH Hospital under the supervision of Prof. Bruno Niederle M.D in Section of Endocrine Surgery, Division of General Surgery of Medical University of Vienna in 2005.
- In 2011, he participated in operating room performance with Professor Salvador Morales Conde in the studies of Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery and Morbid Obesity Surgery in Virgen del Rocio University in Spain.
- He has expertise in Overweight (Obesity), Type 2 Diabetes, Cancer, Gastric cancer, Colon cancer, Rectal Cancer, Pancreatic Cancer, Bile duct cancer, Breast Diseases, Breast cancer, Breast Cyst, Fibroadenoma, Reflux, Hiatal Hernia (Gastric Hernia), etc.
- Dr. Sumer has more than 100 articles in national and international journals, 5 book chapters and translations.
Colo-Rectal SurgeonProfessor, 21 years of experience
- Dr. Tarik Zafer Nursal is a leading and experienced General Surgeon with +21 years of experience in the field of general surgery.
- He holds professional memberships of the Turkish Association of Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition, the European Society of Endoscopic Surgery, the Turkish Surgery Association, the Hernia Association and the Çukurova Surgery Association.
- Dr. Nursal completed his MBBS in 1993 from the Hacettepe University Faculty of Medicine. After a year's internship, he earned his general surgery specialisation in 1999. In 2011, he earned his Associate Degree from Andalou University Open Education Faculty Health Institutions Management.
- Dr. Nursal is a renowned general surgeon with expertise in performing surgeries of the hernia/breast and obesity surgeries. He has extensive experience in performing advanced laparoscopic surgeries such as, gastric fundoplication, achalasia, adrenalectomy, splenectomy and colon surgeries. He also surgically treats, gall bladder stones, thyroid, goitre, cancers of the stomach/colon/breast/rectum and rectal tumours, rect prolapse and oncoplasty procedures.
- He is also experienced in attending to emergency cases, working in internal medicine and surgical ICUs.
- Dr. Nursal has co-authored several research papers for leading journals.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals