Cholecystectomy Gall Bladder Removal Treatment Cost In MalaysiaChat
Cost related to Cholecystectomy Gall Bladder Removal Treatment in Malaysia
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|Gallbladder Cancer Treatment||USD 12600 to USD 15400|
Cholecystectomy Gall Bladder Removal Treatment in Malaysia
Popular Cities in Malaysia for Cholecystectomy Gall Bladder Removal Treatment are:
Are you planning Cholecystectomy Gall Bladder Removal Treatment in Malaysia?
You are at the right place
Case manager will help you with budget friendly treatment plan, online consult with doctor, visa, airport transfers, hotel bookings, interpreters…and more.
Help Us With Patient Details
Top hospitals and doctors for Cholecystectomy Gall Bladder Removal Treatment in MalaysiaFilter
Showing 22 Hospitals and doctors for Cholecystectomy Gall Bladder Removal Treatment in Malaysia
Gleneagles Hospital, Kuala Lumpur
- Gleneagles Hospital, Kuala Lumpur is one of the leading hospitals in Malaysia accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI), the highest international quality accreditation in terms of patient safety and health care services.
- Established in 1996, the hospital is delivering healthcare and excellence for over 25 years.
- The Hospital is particularly known for its Cardiology, Oncology, and Orthopaedic & Trauma Surgery.
- It provides comprehensive medical and surgical procedures such as Bariatric Surgery, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, ENT, Hepatobiliary Surgery, Neurosurgery, Paediatrics, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Breast Surgery to mention a few.
- Gleneagles Hospital has one of the most advanced technologies like Gamma Knife and Da Vinci Si Surgery System.
- A well-equipped Imaging Department like Ultrasound Examination, Computed Tomography Scan (C.T. Scan), Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Fluoroscopy, Angiography, Non-vascular Interventional Radiology, Mammography, Bone Mineral Densitometry, and General Radiography.
- The Hospital also received several awards namely, the 'International Hospital of the Year,' and 'Highly Commended for Excellence in Customer Service' award from the prestigious International Medical Travel Journal in 2018. It also received the 'Best Health Screening Provider in Asia Pacific' by the Global Health and Travel Awards 2019.
- Several services are provided for international patients such as Visa, flight booking, airport transfer, accommodation, air evacuation & repatriation, doctor referral and appointment, cost estimation, emergency care, and sightseeing.
Pantai Hospital Kuala Lumpur
- Pantai Hospital Kuala Lumpur is a premier healthcare hospital that has been serving people from all over the world for 47 years.
- It is a one-stop integrated healthcare provider that specialises particularly in Oncology, Cardiology, Neurology and Neurosurgery, Orthopaedics, and Paediatrics.
- Besides this, it has many medical and surgical departments like Gastroenterology, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, General Surgery, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Radiology & Interventional Radiology, Urology, Fertility Services – IVF, and Cranio-Facial Surgery.
- It is supported by cutting-edge technologies like Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Computerised Tomography (CT) scan, PET-CT, Mammography, Fluoroscopy, Ultrasound, Image intensifier, Bone densitometry, Orthopantomography and other interventional procedures.
- It has the prestigious JCI accreditation along with a certification by the Malaysian Society for Quality in Health (MSQH). It is also a certified Baby-Friendly Hospital.
- The International Patient Centre (IPC) is available to assist international patients from admission to discharge along with airport transfers.
Pantai Hospital Penang
Pantai Hospital Penang is one of the many hospitals owned by the Pantai Group, a leading healthcare services provider in Malaysia.
The Hospital specialises in Neurology and Cardiology besides having excellent medical and patient care in departments like Oncology, ENT, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedic Surgery, Paediatrics, Renal Medicines, Urology and others.
It has three Centres of Excellence namely, the Cancer Centre, Heart Centre, and Stroke Centre.
It is accredited by the Malaysian Society for Quality in Health (MSQH) that is under the Ministry of Health.
It is supported by cutting edge medical and surgical technologies like 160-Slice CT Scan, 64-Slice CT Scan, Bone Densitometer (DEXA), Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Mammography, Ultrasonography to mention a few.
The Hospital also has an International Patient Centre that will assist international patients from appointment to discharge along with complimentary chauffeured services to hotels or accommodations in Penang.
It also offers a choice of Health Screening Packages for both men and women.
Doctors for Cholecystectomy Gall Bladder Removal Treatment in Malaysia
Obesity and Bariatric SurgeonConsultant, 20 years of experience
- Dr. Kirubakaran A/L Malapan is a skilled Bariatric Surgeon in Penang, practising for over 20 years.
- He has been awarded the Certificate of Excellence by the Ministry of Health, Malaysia, (APC) - 2002, 2008, 2015.
- He is an experienced clinician in General Surgery, Minimally Invasive Surgery, Breast Surgery, Endocrine Surgery, Bariatric & Metabolic Surgery and Nutrition & Metabolism.
- He is the co-founder of Penang Weight Loss Clinic & Surgery, which specializes in the Multidisciplinary Team approach for managing people living with obesity (PLWO) and their medical conditions.
- He is a member of the Academy of Medicine of Malaysia (AMM), the Malaysian Medical Association (MMA), the Parenteral & Enteral Nutrition Society of Malaysia (PENSMA), the Hernia Society of India (HSI), India, the Asia Pacific Hernia Society (APHS) and more.
- Dr. Kirubakaran A/L Malapan has several publications, journals, and articles to his name.
- He has completed an MBBS (2000) from Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE), Karnataka, India.
- He did MS (2008) from University Sains Malaysia (USM).
- He obtained a Fellowship (Breast & Endocrine Surgery, 2014) from Malaysia, a Fellowship (Bariatric & Metabolic Surgery, 2013) from Taiwan and a Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery (FMAS) from India.
- Dr. Kirubakaran A/L Malapan is well-versed in English, Bahasa Melayu and Tamil.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals