Cholecystectomy Gall Bladder Removal Treatment Cost In IndiaChat
Cost related to Cholecystectomy Gall Bladder Removal Treatment in India
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|Cholecystectomy - Gall Bladder Removal||Rs.119880 to Rs.159840|
|Gallbladder Cancer Treatment||Rs.310800 to Rs.414400|
|Lap Cholecystectomy - Gall Bladder Removal||Rs.79920 to Rs.106560|
Are you planning Cholecystectomy Gall Bladder Removal Treatment in India?
You are at the right place
Case manager will help you with budget friendly treatment plan, online consult with doctor, visa, airport transfers, hotel bookings, interpreters…and more.
Help Us With Patient Details
Top hospitals and doctors for Cholecystectomy Gall Bladder Removal Treatment in IndiaFilter
Showing 117 Hospitals and doctors for Cholecystectomy Gall Bladder Removal Treatment in India
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
This is the first weight loss hospital in India to introduce the Robotic technique for Bariatrics and the first hospital to do single incision gastric bypass surgery.
It has performed the Robotic surgery on Asia’s heaviest patient weighing 384 kgs.
Several bariatric procedures such gastric band, sleeve gastrectomy, gastric bypass, mini gastric bypass, bilio-pancreatic diversion are routinely performed at the hospital.
This is one of the very few centers in the nations which has performed nearly 1000 bariatric surgeries so far.
Dr. Neha Shah is working as a laparoscopic and bariatric surgeon at the hospital with an experience of nearly 17 years.
Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road, Chennai
The hospital has done Asia's first scarless endoscopic revision gastroplasty for failed bariatric surgery along with Apollo Endosurgery, USA.
It is the pioneer and the premier center for the robotic technique for Bariatrics including Gastric Bypass, Sleeve gastrectomy & Revision Bariatrics.
Dr. Jayanth Leo X L is one of the bariatric surgeons at the hospital with an experience of more than 8 years.
He has done fellowships in minimally invasive bariatric surgery and advanced laparoscopic surgery.
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai
The hospital has a vast team of bariatric experts who are skilled to perform minimally invasive surgeries; robotic or laparoscopic.
In addition to the surgery, the patients are rendered comprehensive follow-up and weight loss programmes for long-term benefit.
Several complex procedures like laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy, duodenal-jejunal bypass, mini gastric bypass, revision bariatric surgery, single anastomosis gastric bypass are routinely performed at the hospital.
Dr. Manoj Jain is working as a bariatric surgeon with the hospital, holding a vast experience of nearly 15 years.
He has performed more than 7000 laparoscopic surgeries and has a special interest in bariatric and metabolic surgery.
Doctors for Cholecystectomy Gall Bladder Removal Treatment in India
Obesity and Bariatric SurgeonSenior Consultant, 34 years of experience
- At present he is one of the world’s youngest surgeons with an experience of over 7000 laparoscopic operations. (Surgical experience of 34 years and Laparoscopic experience for 24 years)
- Done the world’s first Laparoscopic operation of Gall Bladder fistula with the large intestine which too is recognized over the world in eminent medical journals.
- Done the world’s first Thoracoscopic removal of the Hydatid cyst of the lungs.
- Worked on the other complex and advanced laparoscopic operations for various abdominal and chest problems.
- Conducted one of the first series in the world in 1994, showing the feasibility and safety of doing Laparoscopic gall bladder surgery and sending home on the same day.
- One of the very few Indians who have had the honor to be a tutor in Laparoscopic Surgery in the courses conducted at The Royal College of Surgeons, London. Presently he is a tutor in Surgery for the Royal College of Surgeons of UK and also an examiner for MRCS conducted by the Royal College.
- One of the few surgeons doing ETS for Hyperhidrosis
- His specialties are Robotic and Laparoscopic Gastric bypass and Laparoscopic Gastric banding for Morbid Obesity ( Pioneer of robotic single anastomosis gastric bypass surgery in the world, has presented this at European, British and American forums )
Cost of consultation for Cholecystectomy Gall Bladder Removal Treatment with Dr. Arun Prasad starts from INR 1500.
Obesity and Bariatric SurgeonDirector, 33 years of experience
- Dr A.K. Kriplani is one of the most respected surgeon in the field of laparoscopic and gastrointestinal surgery in India .
- With an experience of over 33 years, he is among the first few surgeons to introduce laparoscopic surgery in India & also advancing it to the next levels.
- He was the first one to perform laparoscopic adrenalectomy, laparoscopic splenectomy and laparoscopic live donor nephrectomy for renal transplant in India.
- He has been awarded with many International awards and honour’s including the prestigious Dr S.R. Joglekar Award and Dr N. Sethuraman Oration.
- He has trained hundreds of surgeons in laparoscopic surgery from India and adjoining countries like Nepal, Afghanistan, Pakistan, etc.
- Dr Kriplani completed his MBBS & MS from the Ravi Shankar University in Raipur, Madhya Pradesh
- Dr Kriplani has been invited nationally and internationally for delivering guest lectures and demonstration of live laparoscopic surgeries.
- He can be followed at LinkedIn https://in.linkedin.com/in/drakkriplani
Cost of consultation for Cholecystectomy Gall Bladder Removal Treatment with Dr. Ajay Kumar Kriplani starts from INR 1000.
Obesity and Bariatric SurgeonConsultant, 18 years of experience
- Dr Mriganka Sekhar Sharma is a renowned Bariatric Surgeon in Gurgaon.
- With an experience of over 18+ years, he has got the opportunity to work with some of the renowned institutes of India at key positions.
- Dr Sharma has done his MBBS & MS from some of the most eminent institutes in India.
- Dr Mriganka Sekhar Sharma has been awarded by several certifications by respected institutions like Certificate of PACE program on Mini Gastric Bypass, BLS and BTLS certificates by Indian Institute of Emergency Medical Services in association with Basic Trauma Life support International INC and American Heart Association
Cost of consultation for Cholecystectomy Gall Bladder Removal Treatment with Dr. Mriganka Sekhar Sharma starts from INR 1250.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals