Cerebral Angioplasty Cost In GermanyChat
Cerebral Angioplasty in Germany
Popular Cities in Germany for Cerebral Angioplasty are:
Are you planning Cerebral Angioplasty in Germany?
You are at the right place
Case manager will help you with budget friendly treatment plan, online consult with doctor, visa, airport transfers, hotel bookings, interpreters…and more.
Help Us With Patient Details
Top hospitals and doctors for Cerebral Angioplasty in GermanyFilter
Showing 32 Hospitals and doctors for Cerebral Angioplasty in Germany
Charite University Hospital
- The Charité University Hospital located in Berlin is one of Europe's most reputed and largest university hospitals affiliated with Humboldt University and Free University Berlin.
- Established in 1710, it is one of Germany's most research-intensive medical institutions, which was ranked by Focus as the best of over 1000 hospitals in Germany.
- In 2010, the clinic celebrated its 300th anniversary, and in 2019 and 2020, Newsweek ranked the Charité as the fifth-best hospital in the world and best in Europe.
- The hospitals has numerous Collaborative Research Centres (CRC) of the Deutsche Forschungsgmeinschaft.
- Charité treats more patients than any other university hospital in Germany with 692,920 outpatient cases and 152,693 inpatient cases in a year.
- From 2012 to 2020, more than half of all German Nobel Prize winners in Physiology or Medicine, including Emil von Behring, Robert Koch, and Paul Ehrlich have worked at the Charité.
- Several congressmen and diplomats have been treated at the Charité, including German Chancellor Angela Merkel, Yulia Tymoshenko from Ukraine, and, more recently, Russian opposition politician Alexei Navalny was treated here in August 2020.
Vivantes Hospital Group
- The Vivantes Hospital Group is one of the largest state-owned healthcare companies operating around 100 medical departments and institutions, rehabilitation centers, 40 centers of excellence, primary healthcare facilities, 12 nursing facilities, and other outpatient and inpatient healthcare facilities in Berlin, Germany
- The Vivantes Hospital Group was founded in 2001 and the company runs 10 hospitals with a total capacity of nearly 6,000 beds and more than 17,000 employees, 2,300 of which are physicians.
- The Hospitals treat nearly 2,35,622 inpatients and 3,22,503 outpatients per year.
- An exceptional foreign department was established to assist all queries of international patients.
- It is the biggest state-owned hospital group in Berlin providing hospital care for about a third of patients in the city seeking inpatient care.
- Vivantes Clinic August-Victoria received the status of "Baby-friendly hospital" and Vivantes Humboldt and Vivantes Friedrichshain clinics were awarded the UNICEF Quality Awards.
- The tumor center of Vivantes consists of three cancer centers in the north, south, and in the center of Berlin. All three cancer centers are certified by the German Society for Hematology and Oncology (DGHO).
- The Federation for Environmental Protection and Nature Conservation of Germany (Bund Berlin) awarded the Vivantes Neukolln clinic status "Energy Saving Hospital".
Meoclinic Hospital, Berlin
- Founded in 2000, Meoclinic Hospital is a multidisciplinary medical center and is part of MEOGROUP.
- The hospital is certified by the ISO 9001:2008 quality standard and meets the highest medical requirements of the European Union.
- Located in the center of Berlin, the hospital offers the highest level of medical services.
- The team of specialists provides high-quality assistance to every patient.
- Patients choose this hospital for neurology, plastic surgery, endocrinology, pediatric neurosurgery, obstetrics and gynecology.
- It has 5 narrow-focused centers – cardiology, radiology, phlebology, surgery and rehabilitation.
- The center has the latest equipment, including the newest devices of CT and MRI scan, Doppler ultrasonography, EEG and devices for conducting duplex 3D and 4D sonography.
- Spanned in an area of 4,500 square meters, it has 45 beds, including 6 intensive care beds, 3 inpatient and 1 outpatient operating theatres.
Doctors for Cerebral Angioplasty in Germany
NeurosurgeonConsultant, 15 years of experience
- Prof. Dr. Volker Arnd Coenen is a Neurosurgeon in Freiburg, Germany with over 15+ years of experience.
- He is an active member of organizations such as the German Society for Neurosurgery (DGNC), European Association of Neurosurgical Societies (EANS), The Movement Disorders Society, German Society for Computer and Robot-Assisted Surgery (CURAC), European Society for Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery (ESSFN), World Society for Functional and Stereotactic Neurosurgery (WSFSN), etc.
- He completed graduation from Rheinisch Westfälische Technische Hochschule (RWTH) Aachen in 1992, and did two internships from Neurosurgical Clinic, University Hospital Aachen (Prof. Dr. med. JM Gilsbach) in 1999 and Clinic for Anaesthesiology, University Hospital Aachen, 6-month rotation, intensive care medicine (Prof. Dr. med. R. Rossaint) in 2000.
- He also has a Fellowship in "Functional and stereotactic neurosurgery" from the Surgical Center for Movement Disorders, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC, Canada in 2007.
- Dr. Coenen has special interests in dealing with Imaging assisted Deep Brain Stimulation, Spondylolisthesis, Hematoma, Brain contusions, Intracerebral bleed, Aneurysm, Brain tumors, Hypertensive bleed, etc.
- He has authored in national and international publications and also has presented in many national conferences.
NeurosurgeonHead of Department, 39 years of experience
- With 39+ years of experience, Prof. Dr. med. Rudolf Laumer is a neurosurgeon with the main interest in spinal diseases.
- His expertise includes Lumbar disc herniation, cervical disc herniation, Thoracic disc herniation, lumbar spinal stenosis, Cervical spinal stenosis, Spondylolisthesis, artificial intervertebral discs and spinal tumors.
- He is vice president of the professional association of German neurosurgeons BDNC and a member of the board of the German Society for Neurosurgery DGNC.
- Dr. Laumer did graduation and post-graduation from universities in Würzburg and Erlangen.
- He did specialist training in neurosurgery at the University of Erlangen, Erlangen.
- He is a member of the Neurosurgical Academy NCA, German Medical Association and North Rhine Medical Association, Düsseldorf.
NeurosurgeonChief, 35 years of experience
- Prof. Dr. Med. Jürgen Kiwit is a neurosurgeon with 35+ years of experience.
- His areas of expertise include Kyphoplasty, Vertebroplasty, endoscopic intervertebral disc surgery, Neuronavigation for spinal and cranial surgery.
- He is a member of AANS (American Association of Neurological Surgeons), WFNS (World Federation of Neurosurgical Societies) and Mayo Alumni German Speaking League.
- Dr. Kiwit completed his graduation followed by post-graduation.
- He did his training in neurosurgery from prestigious hospitals in Germany.
- He has many publications under his name in both national and international journals.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals