Carotid Artery Stenosis Treatment Cost In TurkeyChat
Cost related to Carotid Artery Stenosis Treatment in Turkey
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|Balloon Angioplasty||USD 4050 to USD 4950|
|Arterial Aneurysms||USD 10800 to USD 13200|
Carotid Artery Stenosis Treatment in Turkey
Popular Cities in Turkey for Carotid Artery Stenosis Treatment are:
Are you planning Carotid Artery Stenosis Treatment in Turkey?
You are at the right place
Case manager will help you with budget friendly treatment plan, online consult with doctor, visa, airport transfers, hotel bookings, interpreters…and more.
Help Us With Patient Details
Top hospitals and doctors for Carotid Artery Stenosis Treatment in TurkeyFilter
Showing 17 Hospitals and doctors for Carotid Artery Stenosis Treatment in Turkey
Hisar Hospital Intercontinental, Istanbul
Based in Ümraniye, Istanbul, Hisar Hospital Intercontinental is amongst the largest private hospitals in Turkey. Founded in 2006, this hospital is spanned in an area of 35,000 square meters. It is accredited by the US Joint Commission International (JCI) which assures international standards for quality diagnosis and treatment.
The various facilities offered by the hospital include airport pickup, translation services, medical travel insurance, car hire, airport pickup, interpreter services, Rehabilitation, free WiFi, TV in the room, nursery or nanny services, pharmacy, laundry, Visa / Travel office, dry cleaning, hotel booking, flight booking, mobility accessible rooms, local tourism options and more.
Furthermore, if any patient is not able to travel to visit the hospital, then he can utilize ‘Online doctor consultation’ facility provided by the hospital. To provide with all the better facilities to international patients, the hospital accepts special dietary requests and provides local transportation booking.
Medical Park Group, İstanbul
As Istanbul is gearing to become one of the world’s preferred destinations for medical treatments; it has raised the choices amongst several hospitals and clinics. Hence, doctors and specialists have gathered to form Medical Park Group for successful medical outcomes with healthcare solutions. Patients from Middle East, Europe, Asia, North America entrust Medical Park doctors for their treatments.
Continuously serving patients with their healthcare services since 1993, irrespective of socioeconomic status, the hospitals boost the quality and quantity of services meeting higher service standards following the principle “healthcare for all”.
Medical Park Hospitals provides qualitative therapeutic and diagnostic services in all hospitals, with three accredited by Joint Commission International (JCI) with specialists, patient-oriented service approach using technological intelligence under one roof. The hospitals ensure to serve and heal patients for a ‘healthier’ Turkey.
Over 40 Languages Spoken!
Help desk section is setup at each of the complex to guide medical tourists and provide translation services in over 40 languages including English, Dutch, French, German, Russian, Spanish and more!
American Hospital, Istanbul
The Americal hospital, Turkey was founded in 1920 by a US Navy Admiral L. Bristol. The hospital was started as a non-profitable institution. Nearly 120,000 patients are treated every year in addition to 20,000 inpatients. More than 10,000 surgeries are conducted every year. The hospital specifically keeps in consideration the laws, regulations, and principles of professional ethics. It also gives prime importance to the patient’s privacy. All the medical and administrative systems are constantly examined to look for the scope of improvement and provide patient satisfaction. The hospital is accredited by:
- Joint Commission International 2002, 2005, 2009, 2012, 2015, July 2018
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System April 2018
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System May 2018 (American Hospital is the “first” organization to receive the certificate among all public and private hospitals in Turkey.)
- ISO 27001 Information Security Management System May 2018
- Echocardiography Laboratory Accreditation by the European Association of Echocardiography (EAE) 2015
- Global Mobility Certificate by United Healthcare Global 2018
Doctors for Carotid Artery Stenosis Treatment in Turkey
Vascular SurgeonConsultant, 27 years of experience
- Dr. Sami Gürkahraman is a cardiovascular surgeon with 27+ years of experience.
- He graduated from Dicle University, Diyarbakır in 1992 and completed his specialization in cardiovascular surgery Türkiye Medical Specialization Hospital, Turkey in 2002.
- His clinical interest includes Percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty, Stent placement, pacemakers and implantable cardioverter defibrillators (ICDs), Coronary artery bypass grafting (CABG), Heart valve repair or replacement, heart transplant, Carotid surgery and more.
- He has many publications in national and international journals.
Vascular SurgeonVisiting Consultant, 14 years of experience
- Dr. Eray Aksoy is a cardiovascular surgeon with 14+ years of experience.
- He has written the dissertation titled "Conduction System Disorders after Aortic Valve Replacement".
- His clinical interest includes off-pump coronary artery bypass surgery, carotid endarterectomy, heart transplant, ventricular assist device, heart valve repair or replacement, implantable Cardioverter Defibrillators (ICDs), stent placement, angioplasty and more.
- He completed his graduation from Istanbul University, Istanbul in 2006 and residency education from Kartal Koşuyolu High Speciality Medical Educational and Research Hospital, Istanbul in 2013.
- Dr. Eray has many publications under his name in national and international journals.
Cardiac SurgeonAssociate Professor, 15 years of experience
- Prof. Halit Yerebakan is a leading Cardiovascular Surgeon with +15 years of experience in performing organ transplants, performing vascular and general cardiac surgeries.
- He has memberships of several medical societies, some of which are, the International Society of Heart and Lung Transplantation, the Turkish Medical Association, the Turkish Artificial Organs and Assist Devices Association, the Turkish Society of Cardio-‐Vascular Surgery and the Turkish Health and the American Heart Association.
- Prof. Yerebakan completed his medical education in 2006 from the Istanbul Bilim(Science) University Florence Nightingale Hospital School of Medicine. He then MD and also studied abroad in Germany and the US. Thereafter between 1998-2013, he pursued several certifications.
- He is an expert cardiovascular surgeon with a special focus on heart-lung transplant, cardiac, including aortic/open heart/valve repair/endovascular aneurysm/coronary bypass/vascular/heart failure surgeries. He also treats endovenouslaser varicose conditions and does ventricular support devices.
- He has won awards too.
- Prof. Yerebakan has over 60 papers in national and international papers. He has contributed to 16 publications, a majority of which are foreign.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals