Carotid Artery Stenosis Treatment Cost In IndiaChat
Cost related to Carotid Artery Stenosis Treatment in India
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|Carotid Artery Stenosis||Rs.199800 to Rs.266400|
|Balloon Angioplasty||Rs.177600 to Rs.236800|
|Arterial Aneurysms||Rs.364080 to Rs.485440|
Are you planning Carotid Artery Stenosis Treatment in India?
You are at the right place
Case manager will help you with budget friendly treatment plan, online consult with doctor, visa, airport transfers, hotel bookings, interpreters…and more.
Help Us With Patient Details
Top hospitals and doctors for Carotid Artery Stenosis Treatment in IndiaFilter
Showing 126 Hospitals and doctors for Carotid Artery Stenosis Treatment in India
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
- Established in 1996, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital is NABL and JCI accredited.
- Apollo Group offers 10,000 beds across 64 hospitals, more than 2,200 pharmacies, over 100 primary care & diagnostic clinics and 115 telemedicine units across 9 countries.
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital has 52 specialties under one roof.
- Major specialities of the hospital include Anaesthesia, Cardiology, Cardiac Surgery, Cancer, Paediatrics, Critical Care, Emergency Care, Fetal Medicine, Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Interventional Radiology, IVF, Liver and Kidney Transplant, Nuclear Medicine, Nephrology, Neurosciences, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, Otolaryngology (ENT), Paediatrics, Pediatric Surgery, Psychiatry and Clinical Psychology, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Respiratory & Sleep Medicine, Rheumatology, Spine Surgery, Urology and Andrology and Vascular and Endovascular Surgery.
- First hospital in India to perform a Paediatric Liver Transplant in 1998.
- The hospital ranked first in Neurosciences, Renal Sciences, Oncology, Paediatrics, Gynaecology and Obstetrics & Emergency in The Times Of India Healthcare Survey 2016.
- It has also ranked the 6th Best Private Hospital in India for Cardiology by The WEEK in the Best Hospital Survey 2013 conducted by A C Nielsen.
- Awarded a Special Commendation for the Golden Peacock Environment Management Award by a jury chaired by Justice P. N. Bhagwati and Former Chief Justice of India for the hospital's environmental practices.
Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road, Chennai
- Established in 1983, one of the best hospitals for heart care in India.
- First Indian hospital to introduce techniques in coronary angioplasty, stereotactic radiotherapy and radio-surgery (for brain tumours).
- Major specialties includes Heart, Cancer, Bones, Joints & Spine, Organ Transplants, Neurology, Gastro & Colorectal, Bariatric Surgery, Gynaecology & Infertility and Ophthalmology.
- First Indian hospital to be awarded the IS0 9001 and ISO 14001 certifications.
- First hospital in South India to be accredited by the Joint Commission International USA and subsequently reaccredited 4 times.
- Declared as the 'Centre of Excellence' by the Government of India.
- Voted several times as the "Best Private Sector Hospital in India" by The Week magazine.
- Bagged the top 2 positions in the All India Multispecialty Hospital Survey 2016 conducted by Times Health.
- NABH and JCI Accredited
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai
- Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, one of the most modern and state-of-the-art multi-specialty tertiary care hospitals, was launched in 2008 by Reliance Group.
- The Hospital is accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI) and the National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers (NABH) , College of American Pathology (CAP) Accreditation, USA, National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL) Accreditation, India
- Kokilaben is the only hospital in Mumbai with Full Time Specialist System (FTSS) ensuring easy availability and access to dedicated specialists exclusively attached to Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital.
- Hospital uses Protocol and Care Pathway based treatment models to ensure the best outcomes for patients.
- Kokilaben Hospital offers state-of-the-art, non-invasive treatment for a wide range of cancers and other potentially debilitating conditions, without harming nearby healthy tissue and without involving the traditional surgical procedure.
- They are the first in India to have a 3-room Intra-operative MRI Suite (IMRIS), a diagnostic and imaging solution where the patient is never moved.
- Novalis TX at Kokilaben Hospital is among the world's first whole radiosurgery systems for indications in the brain, liver, pancreas, prostate and lung.
- Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital has set up 18 sophisticated cancer care centres.
- Over 6300 complex cancer surgeries have been performed with excellent outcomes.
- It is the only hospital India to perform the fastest 1000 Robotic Surgeries within 48 months of Launch.
- Kokilaben Hospital has been awarded the smartest hospital building in India by Honeywell and the Times of India for its use of power consumption control, use of natural resources, worker safety, personal protection, indoor environment quality and control energy-efficient appliances and fixtures, uninterrupted power supply, fire detection and notification, as well as surveillance and intrusion.
- In a all India survey undertaken by The Times of India, Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital has been ranked no. 1 in western India for Dermatology, Diabetology, Plastic/ Cosmetic Surgery and Trichology.
- Hospital is visited by renowned doctors like Dr Tanu Singhal, Dr Jawahar Mansukhani and Dr Chaitali Ghandhi etc.
Doctors for Carotid Artery Stenosis Treatment in India
Vascular SurgeonConsultant, 27 years of experience
- Dr Navin Chobdar is a well-known Vascular Surgeon having more than 27 years.
- He holds extensive experience in treating diseases affecting blood vessels like an aneurysm, varicose vein, deep vein thrombosis, complex dialysis excess & also corrective diabetic foot surgeries for the prevention of ulcerations in the foot in New Delhi.
- After completing graduate studies in 1994, he pursued Diploma in Anesthesiology from the University Of Bombay in 1996 followed by a DNB in General Surgery from the National Board Of Examination in 2002.
- In 2014, he completed DNB in Peripheral Vascular Surgery from Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi.
- He has been honored with First Prize at VSI for Robotic Aorta Surgery in 2013.
- He is an active member of the Vascular Society of India and the Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo-Surgeons (IAGES).
Vascular SurgeonConsultant, 43 years of experience
- Dr. P. Mohanty is a well-accomplished Vascular Surgeon having more than 43 years of experience.
- He has extensive experience in vascular surgery.
- After completing MBBS followed by MD, he completed Ph.D. in Urology from The Second Moscow Medical Institute in 1978.
Vascular SurgeonConsultant, 25 years of experience
- Dr. C. Chandra Sekhar is a renowned Vascular Surgeon practicing successfully for more than 25 years.
- He specializes in Vascular Surgery, Reconstructive, Microvascular Surgery, and Endovascular Surgery.
- He holds expertise in endovenous laser ablation of varicose veins.
- He completed MBBS from Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences Andhra Pradesh in 1996 followed by DNB in General Surgery from St. Stepin College in 2001. Later, he pursued FNB in Peripheral Vascular Surgery from Nizam Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad in 2005.
- He is an active member of the Vascular Society of India.
How much does Carotid Artery Stenosis cost in different cities in India?
The price for Carotid Artery Stenosis in different cities in India is approximately in the range of:
- New Delhi: Rs.168831 to Rs.264069
- Gurgaon: Rs.173160 to Rs.259740
- Noida: Rs.162338 to Rs.270563
- Chennai: Rs.173160 to Rs.248918
- Mumbai: Rs.177489 to Rs.264069
- Bangalore: Rs.168831 to Rs.255411
- Kolkata: Rs.162338 to Rs.244589
- Jaipur: Rs.151515 to Rs.242424
- Mohali: Rs.155844 to Rs.367965
- Ahmedabad: Rs.145022 to Rs.240260
- Hyderabad: Rs.166667 to Rs.253247
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals
Our patient's testimonials related to Vascular Surgeon
Treatment videos related to Vascular Surgeon
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team !
Help Us With Patient Details
What is the price of Carotid Artery Stenosis in other countries, compared to India?
Approximate price of Carotid Artery Stenosis in other countries compared to India is:
- Germany, USD 17600 to USD 26400, approximately 389% higher than India
- Malaysia, USD 7200 to USD 10800, approximately 100% higher than India