Carotid Artery Stenosis Treatment Cost In GermanyChat
Cost related to Carotid Artery Stenosis Treatment in Germany
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|Carotid Artery Stenosis||USD 19800 to USD 24200|
|Balloon Angioplasty||USD 3780 to USD 4620|
Carotid Artery Stenosis Treatment in Germany
Popular Cities in Germany for Carotid Artery Stenosis Treatment are:
Are you planning Carotid Artery Stenosis Treatment in Germany?
You are at the right place
Case manager will help you with budget friendly treatment plan, online consult with doctor, visa, airport transfers, hotel bookings, interpreters…and more.
Help Us With Patient Details
Top hospitals and doctors for Carotid Artery Stenosis Treatment in GermanyFilter
Showing 32 Hospitals and doctors for Carotid Artery Stenosis Treatment in Germany
Vivantes Hospital Group
- The Vivantes Hospital Group is one of the largest state-owned healthcare companies operating around 100 medical departments and institutions, rehabilitation centers, 40 centers of excellence, primary healthcare facilities, 12 nursing facilities, and other outpatient and inpatient healthcare facilities in Berlin, Germany
- The Vivantes Hospital Group was founded in 2001 and the company runs 10 hospitals with a total capacity of nearly 6,000 beds and more than 17,000 employees, 2,300 of which are physicians.
- The Hospitals treat nearly 2,35,622 inpatients and 3,22,503 outpatients per year.
- An exceptional foreign department was established to assist all queries of international patients.
- It is the biggest state-owned hospital group in Berlin providing hospital care for about a third of patients in the city seeking inpatient care.
- Vivantes Clinic August-Victoria received the status of "Baby-friendly hospital" and Vivantes Humboldt and Vivantes Friedrichshain clinics were awarded the UNICEF Quality Awards.
- The tumor center of Vivantes consists of three cancer centers in the north, south, and in the center of Berlin. All three cancer centers are certified by the German Society for Hematology and Oncology (DGHO).
- The Federation for Environmental Protection and Nature Conservation of Germany (Bund Berlin) awarded the Vivantes Neukolln clinic status "Energy Saving Hospital".
- The LMU Klinikum, known as Klinikum der Universität München until 2020 is the merged hospital complex of the Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich.
- The hospital is one of the leading research universities in Europe, with a more than 500-year-long tradition, and is committed to the highest international standards of excellence in research and teaching.
- With the outpatient care facilities, more than 2,000 beds are available for partial and complete inpatient treatment along with 1,700 doctors and 3,200 nurses sourced from over 90 countries to care for the patients well.
- The hospital includes 48 clinics, institutes, and departments making it is one of the largest hospitals in Europe.
- Approximately 500,000 patients are treated annually at Campus Großhadern and City Center locations.
- The hospital has been awarded numerous certificates and awards for its excellent service and quality, including the ISO 9001:2015 certification, IQM quality management certification, and an award from German health insurers.
- The facilities available are the CCC M Oncology Centre of Excellence, Bavaria’s largest transplant center TxM, the German Centre for Vertigo and Balance, the Tropical Institute, and the Centre for International Health (CIH).
Doctors for Carotid Artery Stenosis Treatment in Germany
Vascular SurgeonHead of Department, 34 years of experience
- Prof. Dr. med. Werner Lang is a vascular surgeon with 34+ years of experience.
- His clinical interest includes carotid artery stenosis, aneurysms, peripheral arterial occlusive disease, angioplasty and bypass surgery.
- He completed graduation and post-graduation from Friedrich Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Germany.
- Dr. Lang is a member of the Hungarian Society for Vascular Surgery, the European Society of Vascular Surgery, the Society of Vascular Surgery, the Vascular and Endovascular Surgery Society, the Austrian Society for Vascular Surgery and the German Society of Ultrasound in Medicine.
- He did a fellowship from the European Board of Vascular Surgery.
- He has over 110 publications under his name in journals of international repute.
Vascular SurgeonHead of Department, 31 years of experience
- Dr. Jörg Graefe is a vascular surgeon with 31+ years of experience.
- His clinical expertise includes treatment for Aortic valve disease, Carotid artery disease, Peripheral artery disease (PAD), Varicocele, Varicose veins and Vertebral artery disease.
- After completing graduation, he did post-graduation from esteemed university of Germany.
- He is a member of several medical organizations.
- Dr. Graefe has many publications under his name in peer-reviewed journals.
- He has received many awards and accolades for his contributions to the medical field.
Prof. Dr. med. Christian Reeps
Vascular SurgeonConsultant, 29 years of experience
- Prof. Dr. med. Christian Reeps is a vascular surgeon with 29+ years of experience.
- His scientific focus includes Biomechanics and mechanobiology of the aortic aneurysm, aortic imaging and vascular biology of the aortic aneurysm.
- He is a member of the German Society for Vascular Surgery and Vascular Medicine (DGG), German Society for Surgery (DGCH), European Society for Vascular Surgery (ESVS), Vascular International Foundation and Association of German Surgeons (BDC).
- He completed graduation from Ludwig-Maximilian University in Munich and PhD from Ulm University, Germany.
- Dr. Reeps completed an internship at the Clinic for Vascular and Thoracic Surgery at the Central Hospital Augsburg.
- He won several awards, including:
- Science Award of the German Society for Vascular Surgery and Vascular Medicine, 2013
- Aortic Prize German Society for Vascular Surgery and Vascular Medicine, 2009
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals
Our patient's testimonials related to Vascular Surgeon
Treatment videos related to Vascular Surgeon
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team !
Help Us With Patient Details
What is the price of Carotid Artery Stenosis in other countries, compared to Germany?
Approximate price of Carotid Artery Stenosis in other countries compared to Germany is:
- India, USD 3600 to USD 5400, approximately 80% lower than Germany
- Malaysia, USD 7200 to USD 10800, approximately 59% lower than Germany