Breast Reconstruction With Implant Cost In United Arab EmiratesChat
Are you planning Breast Reconstruction With Implant in United Arab Emirates?
You are at the right place
Case manager will help you with budget friendly treatment plan, online consult with doctor, visa, airport transfers, hotel bookings, interpreters…and more.
Help Us With Patient Details
Top hospitals and doctors for Breast Reconstruction With Implant in United Arab EmiratesFilter
Showing 22 Hospitals and doctors for Breast Reconstruction With Implant in United Arab Emirates
Burjeel Hospital, Dubai
- The Burjeel hospital, Dubai was established in 2007 by the renowned Dr. Shamsheer Vayalil in collaboration with Dr. Samih Tarabichi.
- It has received numerous awards, to name few, it was awarded as the Best Asian Healthcare Brand by The Economic Times, Awarded the Best Laboratory design by Hospital Build & Infrastructure the Middle East, also received a recognition award from Al Hosn Gas for their contribution and support to the Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign, appreciation Award from IDEA Annual Students Education Exhibition and many more.
- The hospital comprises of a well trained and dynamic team of specialists well equipped with the latest equipment and laminar airflow systems to maintain internationally accepted sterility norms that minimize the risk of infection.
- Efficiently manages all types of diagnostic & therapeutic procedures such as knee replacement, hip replacement arthritis, revision surgeries, Neuro-physiology, Specialized physiotherapy, Comprehensive Rehabilitation services, etc.
- Burjeel is a 209 patient bedded hospital with a 14-bed ICU and 10 operating rooms. There are also Royal Suites of 6000 sq.ft. each and Presidential Suites of 3000 sq.ft.
Canadian Specialist Hospital, Dubai
- The Canadian Specialist Hospital (CSH) is a world-class medical facility catering to the highly specialised needs of the Middle East.
- Being one of the largest private hospitals in Dubai, it is the institution of choice for referrals from medical centres that lack specialised facilities.
- It renders comprehensive genetic and prenatal services through its avant-garde medical and surgical expertise.
- It is also an acute-cum-critical care referral hospital.
- It offers an international standard quality of medical care, rehabilitative services, and compassionate patient care at a reasonable cost.
- It has more than 50 specialities under Medical Services, Surgical Services, Dental Services, Critical Care Services, and Diagnostic & other Services.
- Telemedicine is available to connect with a doctor.
- It is JCI re-accredited and a member of Dubai Health Experience.
- CSH won the Best Hospital for Medical Tourism Award at the DHA Health Awards 2018.
NMC Speciality Hospital, Al Ain
- NMC Specialty Hospital, Al Ain is part of the NMC Healthcare that is the largest healthcare provider in UAE. NMC Healthcare is also a leading fertility service provider in the world.
- It is a multispecialty hospital with over 27 specialities including Allergy and Immunology, Cardiac Sciences, Dermatology, Gastroenterology, Neonatology, Paediatrics, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Pulmonology, Nephrology, Cosmetic Surgery, General Surgery etc.
- It has an International Patient Centre that is supported by internationally trained and Board-certified physicians. nurses and paramedics to provide personalized care and treatment for patients.
- It had received several awards such as Service Olympian Award for Best Social Media Experience in 2018, Sheikh Khalifa Excellence Award 2016-2017, Super Brands 2016-2017 to mention a few.
- It is the referral centre of choice for medical centres and clinics in Al Ain and its nearby areas.
- The Hospital has partnership with the Universities Freiburg Klinikum, Germany, London Clinic (London) and Universitats Spital (Zurich, Switzerland) for medical treatment that is not available locally.
- It also has a tie-up with Biomnis, France to investigate rare findings and do tests not available locally.
- It has insurance affiliations with agencies like Amity Health, Nextcare, Allianz Care, Bupa International UK etc.
Doctors for Breast Reconstruction With Implant in United Arab Emirates
Aesthetics and Plastic SurgeonPrincipal Consultant, 28 years of experience
- Dr. Mohan Rangaswamy is a well-known name in the field of Plastic surgery with extensive 28+ years of experience.
- His area of clinical expertise lies in post-burn deformities, correction of birth defects, correction of defects due to cancer treatment, coverage of exposed bone in orthopedic cases, difficult hernias, and nerve problems.
- His other areas of special interest in cosmetic surgery deal with rhinoplasty, eyelid surgery, breast surgery, body contouring, fat grafting, and body lifts after massive weight loss. He also offers the full spectrum of procedures for female genital rejuvenation both aesthetic and reconstructive [after bad damage in deliveries.
- Dr. Mohan has worked earlier in Dubai Healthcare City, Rotary Cancer Hospital, SQ University hospital, Oman and has a fellowship at the Royal College in Glasgow, UK.
- The surgeon is a member of ISAPS, ASPS (USA), APSI (India), AO-SMF (Swiss), ISSH (hand) & EPSS (UAE).
- Moreover, he has published in several international journals and has presented in over 70 professional meetings.
Cosmetic SurgeonSenior Consultant, 27 years of experience
- With 27+ years of experience, Dr. Ibrahim Abi Abdallah is the most renowned Cosmetic Surgeon in UAE.
- Dr. Ibrahim specializes in Tummy Tuck & Mommy Makeover, Rhinoplasty, Facelift, Liposculpture & Brazilian Butt lift, Breast Augmentation & Lift and Buttock Augmentation with Implants.
- He is a member of the Lebanese Society of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (LSPRAS) and the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS).He Dr. Ibrahim has several international publications, essays, and presentations to her name.
- He has an MD from the prestigious college of Montpellier, France.
- Dr. Ibrahim is well-versed in Arabic, French and English.
Cosmetic SurgeonConsultant, 30 years of experience
- Dr. Stefano Pompei is a leading and highly educated Cosmetic Surgeon with +30 years of experience.
- He earned his medical degree in 1980 from University La Sapienza, Rome, followed by a residency program in 1985. In 1988, he completed his accredited residency program from the Brazilian Society of Plastic Surgery. In 1990, he completed his residency program from Catholic University, Rome.
- Dr. Pompei is a reputed cosmetic surgeon known to perform reconstructive surgery, immediate and delayed reconstruction of the breasts, head and neck reconstruction, microsurgery, reconstruction surgery for oncological dermatology, limb reconstruction for soft tissues and/or bone loss and burns treatment.
- He is a recognised internationally for the use of +1,300 polyurethane implants for reconstructive and cosmetic surgeries in primary and secondary purposes.
- Dr. Pompei has several scholarly-researched articles to his credit.
Before Breast Reconstruction With Implant - Most Frequently Asked Questions
There is no studies which have shown that women who go for breast implant their chances of breast cancer increases. Implants delays the detection of breast cancer according to studies from National Cancer Institue.
There is no age limit for breast reconstruction some women who are in their late 40s and 50s have undergone breast augmentation and got good result of the procedure. Whatever age you are you should schedule your consultation with plastic surgeon and get your desired result.
Pregnancy will change the size and shape of your breast whether implants have placed or not. You can go for breast implant after six months of the surgery. There is no damage to the mammary glands, you can breast feed your baby safely.
Women whose breasts are sagging can also go for breast implant, depending on the amount of sagging of breast other surgery may be needed. For breast implant with nipples which are dropping with the breast level, breast lift surgery is needed for it. The additional surgery will remove the extra skin the placement of implant and the sagging.
During your consultation your surgeon will check your breast size and then suggest you the new size of the implant the new size of your implant will be two to three times your original size.
The cost depends on the type of implant, the location of clinic, qualification of doctor, charges of anaesthetist.
There are two types of breast implant which are used in breast enlargement surgery:
- Saline breast implants- Saline implants consist of an outer shell filled with sterile salt water. They are used in breast reconstruction for women of any age. They are also used in revision surgery for correcting and improving the result of original surgery.
- Silicone breast implants-Silicone implants have an outer shell that is filled with silicone gel. Silicone implants are used in revision surgery for correcting the result of the original surgery.
During the Breast Reconstruction With Implant - Most Frequently Asked Questions
It will take around one to two hours for the surgery to be done.
Breast implant surgery is done under general anaesthesia and it is completed within one to two hour. The following steps are being followed in breast implant surgery:
- First an incision is made either in the fold of your breasts, under your arm and around your nipple.
- Breast tissue is separated from muscles and connective tissue of the chest to make a pocket for inserting implants.
- After inserting implants the incision are closed by non-stitch bandage till recovery.
For breast implant to soften it will take around eight weeks to six months, if you think that your breast appears to be hard in more than six months you should visit your plastic surgeon. After surgery swelling can lead to firmness of newly placed implants.
After Breast Reconstruction With Implant - Most Frequently Asked Questions
After your breast implant surgery you may have some pain, stiffness, redness, swelling, bruises in the breast region. All these side effect of breast implant surgery are temporary in nature and they go with time. You only have to avoid doing any physical activities for minimum of 2 weeks.
Many women complain of loss of nipple sensation after breast augmentation surgery which becomes normal after six to twelve months. 15 percent women feels some alterations in their nipple sensation.
Most patient can walk immediately after the surgery. They should not perform any intense physical exercise for six weeks after the surgery as they can shift the position of implant or may cause healing problem.
It depends on the job which you are doing breast implant surgery usually do not recommend jaw movement like lifting heavy objects for one to two weeks after surgery. You should not lift any heavier object till 6 months of surgery.
There is moderate pain after breast augmentation surgery in the first two weeks after surgery which can be easily controlled by taking pain medications.
You can start driving one week after the surgery after you are not taking any pain medications.
You can easily do all your physical activities after your healing has been completed. There will be no effect of doing intense physical activity of your implant as your healing is completed.
Yes, you can definitely feed after breast augmentation there is no damage to the lactiferous duct and mammary glands after breast augmentation.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals