Breast Reconstruction With Implant Cost In IndiaChat
Cost related to Breast Reconstruction With Implant in India
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|Breast Augmentation||Rs.102120 to Rs.136160|
|Breast Implant Revision surgery||Rs.66600 to Rs.88800|
|Breast Implants||Rs.97680 to Rs.130240|
Are you planning Breast Reconstruction With Implant in India?
You are at the right place
Case manager will help you with budget friendly treatment plan, online consult with doctor, visa, airport transfers, hotel bookings, interpreters…and more.
Help Us With Patient Details
Top hospitals and doctors for Breast Reconstruction With Implant in IndiaFilter
Showing 137 Hospitals and doctors for Breast Reconstruction With Implant in India
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
- Established in 1996, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital is NABL and JCI accredited.
- Apollo Group offers 10,000 beds across 64 hospitals, more than 2,200 pharmacies, over 100 primary care & diagnostic clinics and 115 telemedicine units across 9 countries.
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital has 52 specialties under one roof.
- Major specialities of the hospital include Anaesthesia, Cardiology, Cardiac Surgery, Cancer, Paediatrics, Critical Care, Emergency Care, Fetal Medicine, Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Interventional Radiology, IVF, Liver and Kidney Transplant, Nuclear Medicine, Nephrology, Neurosciences, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, Otolaryngology (ENT), Paediatrics, Pediatric Surgery, Psychiatry and Clinical Psychology, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Respiratory & Sleep Medicine, Rheumatology, Spine Surgery, Urology and Andrology and Vascular and Endovascular Surgery.
- First hospital in India to perform a Paediatric Liver Transplant in 1998.
- The hospital ranked first in Neurosciences, Renal Sciences, Oncology, Paediatrics, Gynaecology and Obstetrics & Emergency in The Times Of India Healthcare Survey 2016.
- It has also ranked the 6th Best Private Hospital in India for Cardiology by The WEEK in the Best Hospital Survey 2013 conducted by A C Nielsen.
- Awarded a Special Commendation for the Golden Peacock Environment Management Award by a jury chaired by Justice P. N. Bhagwati and Former Chief Justice of India for the hospital's environmental practices.
Enhance Clinics, New Delhi
- Enhance Clinics is founded by globally acclaimed cosmetic surgeon, Dr. Manoj Khanna.
- With an experience of over 20 years, Dr. Khanna has performed 5000 hair transplants so far.
- With 22 centers in India, it is the "one stop shop" for all Dermatology, Aesthetic Surgery and Hair Transplant procedures.
- It is one of the most preferred clinics for celebrities and highly esteemed clientele across 65 countries.
- The maximum number of Hair Transplants were conducted for the Indian Cricket Fraternity.
- Cricketers like Harsha Bhogle, Arun Lal have all got their hair transplant done in various centers of Enhance Clinic.
- The chain of Enhance Clinics specialize in Hair, Body, Breast, Face and Skin.
- It serves the best cosmetic treatment at an affordable cost.
Designer Bodyz, Mumbai
- Located in Mumbai, Designer Bodyz is a renowned clinic for its cosmetic and dermatology services.
- Founded by Dr. Parag Telang, the center has world-class amenities and provides advanced treatments.
- Some of the best services provided are abdominoplasty, vaser liposuction, dimple creation, blepharoplasty, mommy makeover, facial feminization, v-line creating, mastopexy reduction, belt lipectomy, periareolar implants, buttock augmentation and much more.
Doctors for Breast Reconstruction With Implant in India
Aesthetics and Plastic SurgeonConsultant, 19 years of experience
- Dr. Vipul Nanda is one of the best Plastic & Cosmetic Surgeons in India.
- He has 19 years of experience in his field.
- He did his MBBS & MS from AIIMS and M.Ch from PGI Chandigarh. He did his MRCS from the UK.
- Dr. Nanda undertook advanced fellowships under world leaders in cosmetic and plastic surgery in Spain, Japan, U.K. & USA.
- He holds the rare honor of being a fellow of the British Association of Plastic Surgeons and an International Scholar of the American Society of Plastic Surgery.
- Dr. Nanda is an active member of various renowned organizations across the globe such as the Royal College of Surgeons, UK, the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons, Indian Medical Association to name a few.
- He is associated with numerous hospitals in India.
- He aims to provide world-class medical services to his patients.
- His area of interest lies in surgical procedures and non-surgical treatments like Filler, mesotherapy, Laser, and Dermabrasion.
Cost of consultation for Breast Reconstruction With Implant with Dr. Vipul Nanda starts from INR 1500.
Cosmetic SurgeonSenior Consultant, 15 years of experience
- Dr. Charu Sharma is one of the well-recognized Cosmetic and Plastic Surgeons of India having 15 years of experience.
- She is a known professional to provide unsurpassed care to her patients. She is dedicated to offering her patients the latest innovations in non-surgical and surgical procedures for face and body cosmetic surgery.
- She strongly believes in empowering her patients with facts about plastic surgery and answer any queries they may have before, during, or after a procedure.
- Completing her MBBS & M.Ch from the prestigious BHU College, Varanasi. She has also undergone international training in various cosmetic surgery procedures.
- She is an active member of the International Society of Aesthetic Surgery.
- Dr. Charu Sharma has authored and co-authored several papers and scientific manuscripts on plastic surgery, including such procedures as the UAL Based liposuction, Facial Reshaping, and Advance Techniques of Breast Augmentation.
- Dr. Charu has been felicitated with various treasured awards such as Rajdhani Ratna, Mana Seva Samman, etc.
- She has appeared in numerous TV programs (eg Total Health on Zee TV, Interview on India TV & DD News, Health special on Sadhna TV, Jain TV etc.) to educate the masses about the realms of Public about Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery.
- She is a Senior Faculty member & advisor for the international pharmaceutical firm Johnson & Johnson.
- She was invited to Leiden Holland to deliver a faculty lecture in an international conference on "Science of breast implant".
- Internationally she is renowned for her breast augmentation method, which she has developed through her own skills.
- She offers expertise in breast surgeries, hair transplants, and post-burn reconstructive surgeries.
Cosmetic SurgeonDirector, 24 years of experience
- Dr. A. Sivakumar is among the best Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgeons with 17+ years of surgical experience and 24+ years of overall experience.
- He has won the Best Doctor Award, an award given by the Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R Medical University at the time of the Silver Jubilee Celebrations of the University.
- He has vast knowledge and experience in Rhinoplasty, Face and Neck Surgery, Ear Surgery, Eyelid Surgery, skin treatments, cheek & deep line surgery, and more.
- He is a life member of the Association of Aesthetic Surgeons of India, Association of Plastic Surgeons of India, Indian Society for Surgery of Hand, Indian Medical Association, and Association of Surgeons of India.
- He has published papers in the International Trauma Surgery Journal and Indian Aesthetician Journal.
Cost of consultation for Breast Reconstruction With Implant with Dr. A. Sivakumar starts from INR 500.
Before Breast Reconstruction With Implant - Most Frequently Asked Questions
There is no studies which have shown that women who go for breast implant their chances of breast cancer increases. Implants delays the detection of breast cancer according to studies from National Cancer Institue.
There is no age limit for breast reconstruction some women who are in their late 40s and 50s have undergone breast augmentation and got good result of the procedure. Whatever age you are you should schedule your consultation with plastic surgeon and get your desired result.
Pregnancy will change the size and shape of your breast whether implants have placed or not. You can go for breast implant after six months of the surgery. There is no damage to the mammary glands, you can breast feed your baby safely.
Women whose breasts are sagging can also go for breast implant, depending on the amount of sagging of breast other surgery may be needed. For breast implant with nipples which are dropping with the breast level, breast lift surgery is needed for it. The additional surgery will remove the extra skin the placement of implant and the sagging.
During your consultation your surgeon will check your breast size and then suggest you the new size of the implant the new size of your implant will be two to three times your original size.
The cost depends on the type of implant, the location of clinic, qualification of doctor, charges of anaesthetist.
There are two types of breast implant which are used in breast enlargement surgery:
- Saline breast implants- Saline implants consist of an outer shell filled with sterile salt water. They are used in breast reconstruction for women of any age. They are also used in revision surgery for correcting and improving the result of original surgery.
- Silicone breast implants-Silicone implants have an outer shell that is filled with silicone gel. Silicone implants are used in revision surgery for correcting the result of the original surgery.
During the Breast Reconstruction With Implant - Most Frequently Asked Questions
It will take around one to two hours for the surgery to be done.
Breast implant surgery is done under general anaesthesia and it is completed within one to two hour. The following steps are being followed in breast implant surgery:
- First an incision is made either in the fold of your breasts, under your arm and around your nipple.
- Breast tissue is separated from muscles and connective tissue of the chest to make a pocket for inserting implants.
- After inserting implants the incision are closed by non-stitch bandage till recovery.
For breast implant to soften it will take around eight weeks to six months, if you think that your breast appears to be hard in more than six months you should visit your plastic surgeon. After surgery swelling can lead to firmness of newly placed implants.
After Breast Reconstruction With Implant - Most Frequently Asked Questions
After your breast implant surgery you may have some pain, stiffness, redness, swelling, bruises in the breast region. All these side effect of breast implant surgery are temporary in nature and they go with time. You only have to avoid doing any physical activities for minimum of 2 weeks.
Many women complain of loss of nipple sensation after breast augmentation surgery which becomes normal after six to twelve months. 15 percent women feels some alterations in their nipple sensation.
Most patient can walk immediately after the surgery. They should not perform any intense physical exercise for six weeks after the surgery as they can shift the position of implant or may cause healing problem.
It depends on the job which you are doing breast implant surgery usually do not recommend jaw movement like lifting heavy objects for one to two weeks after surgery. You should not lift any heavier object till 6 months of surgery.
There is moderate pain after breast augmentation surgery in the first two weeks after surgery which can be easily controlled by taking pain medications.
You can start driving one week after the surgery after you are not taking any pain medications.
You can easily do all your physical activities after your healing has been completed. There will be no effect of doing intense physical activity of your implant as your healing is completed.
Yes, you can definitely feed after breast augmentation there is no damage to the lactiferous duct and mammary glands after breast augmentation.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals