Breast Reconstruction With Implant Cost In GermanyChat
Cost related to Breast Reconstruction With Implant in Germany
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|Breast Augmentation||USD 5400 to USD 6600|
|Breast Implants||USD 4500 to USD 5500|
Are you planning Breast Reconstruction With Implant in Germany?
You are at the right place
Case manager will help you with budget friendly treatment plan, online consult with doctor, visa, airport transfers, hotel bookings, interpreters…and more.
Help Us With Patient Details
Top hospitals and doctors for Breast Reconstruction With Implant in GermanyFilter
Showing 32 Hospitals and doctors for Breast Reconstruction With Implant in Germany
Vivantes Hospital Group
- The Vivantes Hospital Group is one of the largest state-owned healthcare companies operating around 100 medical departments and institutions, rehabilitation centers, 40 centers of excellence, primary healthcare facilities, 12 nursing facilities, and other outpatient and inpatient healthcare facilities in Berlin, Germany
- The Vivantes Hospital Group was founded in 2001 and the company runs 10 hospitals with a total capacity of nearly 6,000 beds and more than 17,000 employees, 2,300 of which are physicians.
- The Hospitals treat nearly 2,35,622 inpatients and 3,22,503 outpatients per year.
- An exceptional foreign department was established to assist all queries of international patients.
- It is the biggest state-owned hospital group in Berlin providing hospital care for about a third of patients in the city seeking inpatient care.
- Vivantes Clinic August-Victoria received the status of "Baby-friendly hospital" and Vivantes Humboldt and Vivantes Friedrichshain clinics were awarded the UNICEF Quality Awards.
- The tumor center of Vivantes consists of three cancer centers in the north, south, and in the center of Berlin. All three cancer centers are certified by the German Society for Hematology and Oncology (DGHO).
- The Federation for Environmental Protection and Nature Conservation of Germany (Bund Berlin) awarded the Vivantes Neukolln clinic status "Energy Saving Hospital".
St. Hedwig Hospital, Berlin
- The St. Hedwig Hospital (SHK), located on in Berlin was founded in 1846, making it one of the capital's oldest large hospitals in the country.
- The hospital has delivered core medical services to Berlin for over 150 years and is a part of the Alexianer Network.
- In 2017, it was ranked as one of Germany’s top 396 hospitals in the Focus news magazine.
- The hospital is a part of Charité University Medicine, Berlin, and acts as a teaching hospital for many aspiring German students.
- In 2008 the hospital was awarded the certificate of “Committed to Excellence EFCOM” and also recieved the seal of “Top Regional Hospital 2016” in Germany's largest hospital comparison.
- St. Hedwig Hospital is wheelchair-friendly access to all and patients without hearing or language skills can get support from the sign language interpreter available.
- Moreover, interpreter services are available for all non-native speakers if required along with foreign-speaking staff.
- Several books have been written about the rich history of the hospital such as Eva Brinkschulte, Thomas Knuth (Ed.): The medical Berlin; Axel Hinrich Murken, Sylvia Thomas (ed.): Blessed the merciful. 150 years of St. Hedwig Hospital (in Berlin), etc.
Doctors for Breast Reconstruction With Implant in Germany
Prof. Dr. Steffen U. Eisenhardt
Cosmetic SurgeonSenior Consultant, 15 years of experience
- Prof. Dr. Steffen U. Eisenhardt is a Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon with more than 15 years of experience.
- He is a member of the German Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (DGPRÄC), Society for Microcirculation and Vascular Biology (GfMVB), and European Plastic Surgery Research Council.
- He studied human medicine at the Albert-Ludwigs University of Freiburg with study visits to Durban/South Africa, Perth/Australia and Montréal/Canada and Switzerland.
- He also has a Doctorate in the Department of Cardiology and Angiology at the University Clinic Freiburg on the production of activity-specific antibodies for therapeutic and diagnostic use (2007).
- He specializes in Reconstructive Microsurgery, Hand Surgery, Head and Neck Reconstruction, Aesthetic Surgery, Breast reduction, Breast augmentation, Breast lift, Forehead lift, etc.
- He has received various awards for his dedication in the field and has nearly 50+ articles in international and national journals.
Prof. Dr. Med. Hans Gunther Machens
Cosmetic SurgeonHead of Department, 30 years of experience
- Prof. Dr. Med. Hans Gunther Machens is a plastic surgeon with 30+ years of experience.
- His clinical interest includes breast augmentation, breast reduction, liposuction, eyelid lift, facelift, abdominoplasty, lip augmentation, neck lift, ear reshaping and nose reshaping.
- He has won many awards, including the Heinz Maier Leibnitz Medal of TUM, Brettschneider Prize, British Association of Plastic Surgeons Science Award and Science Award of the DAH.
- Dr. Machens did graduation followed by post-graduation from University Hospital Heidelberg.
- He is one of the founders of the “Tissue Engineering” competence centre in Lübeck.
- He is a director of various German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) projects.
Before Breast Reconstruction With Implant - Most Frequently Asked Questions
There is no studies which have shown that women who go for breast implant their chances of breast cancer increases. Implants delays the detection of breast cancer according to studies from National Cancer Institue.
There is no age limit for breast reconstruction some women who are in their late 40s and 50s have undergone breast augmentation and got good result of the procedure. Whatever age you are you should schedule your consultation with plastic surgeon and get your desired result.
Pregnancy will change the size and shape of your breast whether implants have placed or not. You can go for breast implant after six months of the surgery. There is no damage to the mammary glands, you can breast feed your baby safely.
Women whose breasts are sagging can also go for breast implant, depending on the amount of sagging of breast other surgery may be needed. For breast implant with nipples which are dropping with the breast level, breast lift surgery is needed for it. The additional surgery will remove the extra skin the placement of implant and the sagging.
During your consultation your surgeon will check your breast size and then suggest you the new size of the implant the new size of your implant will be two to three times your original size.
The cost depends on the type of implant, the location of clinic, qualification of doctor, charges of anaesthetist.
There are two types of breast implant which are used in breast enlargement surgery:
- Saline breast implants- Saline implants consist of an outer shell filled with sterile salt water. They are used in breast reconstruction for women of any age. They are also used in revision surgery for correcting and improving the result of original surgery.
- Silicone breast implants-Silicone implants have an outer shell that is filled with silicone gel. Silicone implants are used in revision surgery for correcting the result of the original surgery.
During the Breast Reconstruction With Implant - Most Frequently Asked Questions
It will take around one to two hours for the surgery to be done.
Breast implant surgery is done under general anaesthesia and it is completed within one to two hour. The following steps are being followed in breast implant surgery:
- First an incision is made either in the fold of your breasts, under your arm and around your nipple.
- Breast tissue is separated from muscles and connective tissue of the chest to make a pocket for inserting implants.
- After inserting implants the incision are closed by non-stitch bandage till recovery.
For breast implant to soften it will take around eight weeks to six months, if you think that your breast appears to be hard in more than six months you should visit your plastic surgeon. After surgery swelling can lead to firmness of newly placed implants.
After Breast Reconstruction With Implant - Most Frequently Asked Questions
After your breast implant surgery you may have some pain, stiffness, redness, swelling, bruises in the breast region. All these side effect of breast implant surgery are temporary in nature and they go with time. You only have to avoid doing any physical activities for minimum of 2 weeks.
Many women complain of loss of nipple sensation after breast augmentation surgery which becomes normal after six to twelve months. 15 percent women feels some alterations in their nipple sensation.
Most patient can walk immediately after the surgery. They should not perform any intense physical exercise for six weeks after the surgery as they can shift the position of implant or may cause healing problem.
It depends on the job which you are doing breast implant surgery usually do not recommend jaw movement like lifting heavy objects for one to two weeks after surgery. You should not lift any heavier object till 6 months of surgery.
There is moderate pain after breast augmentation surgery in the first two weeks after surgery which can be easily controlled by taking pain medications.
You can start driving one week after the surgery after you are not taking any pain medications.
You can easily do all your physical activities after your healing has been completed. There will be no effect of doing intense physical activity of your implant as your healing is completed.
Yes, you can definitely feed after breast augmentation there is no damage to the lactiferous duct and mammary glands after breast augmentation.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals