Breast Augmentation Cost In United Arab EmiratesChat
What is Breast Augmentation?
Breast Augmentation is a procedure to create improved breast volume using fat from another part of the patient's body or implants/grafts. The main purpose is to Increase the fullness and projection of your breast. Breast augmentation with silicone which is one of the most common surgeries boosts self-confidence in women and changes their psychologies in a good
way. Silicone breast prostheses could be in different sizes and forms.
Who is the Right Doctor for Breast Augmentation?
The cosmetic and aesthetic surgeons perform this procedure
How is the Procedure Performed?
The surgery is done as an outpatient surgery. Breast augmentation is done by placing implants. The breast is penetrated through a little cut around the nipples or from under the breasts,
silicone implant is placed under muscles or muscle membrane. The type of implant can affect how much pain you will have after the procedure and the appearance of your breast.
What is the Usual Success Rate for this Procedure?
The success rate of breast augmentation is 98 percent.
Any complications can be corrected by further surgery.
The cost of Breast Augmentation includes:
Preoperative diagnostic tests cost (Blood screening, Mammogram, etc.)
Surgery cost (depends on the type and size of the implant)
Type of implant (Saline, Silicone, Form - stable, Fat Graft, etc.)
Post-Operative cost (depends on the number of follow-up sessions)
Medicine (Pain Killers, Antibiotics, etc.)
Patient's hospital stay (patient usually has to stay for a day or 2 for observation)
Note: Being an elective procedure, the insurance company may not cover the cost of Breast Augmentation
The overall cost of the procedure also varies based on the patient's condition and preferences. Some of these factors are:
Type of hospital and room opted (General, Twin sharing, or single room)
Any additional tests may be required
If any Post-surgical complication happens (such as swelling or bruising)
Blood products (if required)
An extended stay at the Hospital due to any health reason apart from the package stay period
Cost of Accommodation during follow-ups, in case the patient is not a local resident
Help Us With Patient Details
Images Related To Breast Augmentation
Procedure for Breast Augmentation.
Before and after the Breast Augmentation process.
Types of Breast Augmentation.
Fat transfer procedure for Breast Augmentation.
Procedure for breast implants.
Types of breast implants.
Top hospitals and doctors for Breast Augmentation in United Arab EmiratesFilter
Showing 22 Hospitals and doctors for Breast Augmentation in United Arab Emirates
Prime Hospital, Dubai
- Prime Hospital, Dubai is a multi-speciality hospital set up in 1999 that is now counted among the leading healthcare facilities in the United Arab Emirates.
- The hospital has been accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI) in 2016 and by the Australian Council on Healthcare Standards (ACHS) in 2019.
- Prime Hospital, Dubai offers treatments in +30 departments, has a capacity of 100 beds and is equipped with the latest medical and surgical equipments.
- The hospital's other infrastructure includes, an adult ICU, an emergency ward, state-of-the-art pathology and catheterisation lab, neonatal and pediatric ICU, maternity and pediatric floors, a day surgery unit and a family clinic.
- Prime Hospital, Dubai has an expert team of surgeons and doctors. Its medical staff is also highly trained and follows safety standards that are at par with those in other parts of the world.
- The hospital has been constructed in accordance with the American Institute of Architects Hospital Architecture (AIA) guidelines and as per international quality accreditation standards.
- The hospital offers special offers for payment without charging interest.
- Prime Hospital, Dubai offers Prime Homecare, an offering of diagnostic and medical services for those confined to homes. These are provided by a licensed team from the hospital who are as competent in delivering the services.
- The hospital premises are aesthetically done, spacious and well-lit. It has a spacious lounge.
- The hospital offers deluxe and premier stay options. It has a cafeteria too.
Canadian Specialist Hospital, Dubai
- The Canadian Specialist Hospital (CSH) is a world-class medical facility catering to the highly specialised needs of the Middle East.
- Being one of the largest private hospitals in Dubai, it is the institution of choice for referrals from medical centres that lack specialised facilities.
- It renders comprehensive genetic and prenatal services through its avant-garde medical and surgical expertise.
- It is also an acute-cum-critical care referral hospital.
- It offers an international standard quality of medical care, rehabilitative services, and compassionate patient care at a reasonable cost.
- It has more than 50 specialities under Medical Services, Surgical Services, Dental Services, Critical Care Services, and Diagnostic & other Services.
- Telemedicine is available to connect with a doctor.
- It is JCI re-accredited and a member of Dubai Health Experience.
- CSH won the Best Hospital for Medical Tourism Award at the DHA Health Awards 2018.
Lifecare Hospital, Musaffah
- Lifecare Hospital at Musaffah in Abu Dhabi is an accredited hospital that provides cost-effective healthcare services without compromising quality medical and surgical care.
- It is a multispecialty hospital with 21 Departments offering Cardiology, Pulmonology, Dermatology, Neurology and Neurosciences, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, Gastroenterology etc.
- It is a customer centric hospital that gives personalised care with dedicated physicians and medical staff to meet the growing needs of the people in UAE.
- It constantly innovates and keeps abreast of the latest developments in the healthcare sector and adopt best practices with world class technologies and infrastructure to cater the best to the patients.
- Its quality services is evident through the JCI Accreditation received in 2015 and ISO 9001:2015 Certiifcation in 2016.
- It has a partnership with insurances like Oman, Daman, Amity, Nextcare etc.
Doctors for Breast Augmentation in United Arab Emirates
Aesthetics and Plastic SurgeonPrincipal Consultant, 28 years of experience
- Dr. Mohan Rangaswamy is a well-known name in the field of Plastic surgery with extensive 28+ years of experience.
- His area of clinical expertise lies in post-burn deformities, correction of birth defects, correction of defects due to cancer treatment, coverage of exposed bone in orthopedic cases, difficult hernias, and nerve problems.
- His other areas of special interest in cosmetic surgery deal with rhinoplasty, eyelid surgery, breast surgery, body contouring, fat grafting, and body lifts after massive weight loss. He also offers the full spectrum of procedures for female genital rejuvenation both aesthetic and reconstructive [after bad damage in deliveries.
- Dr. Mohan has worked earlier in Dubai Healthcare City, Rotary Cancer Hospital, SQ University hospital, Oman and has a fellowship at the Royal College in Glasgow, UK.
- The surgeon is a member of ISAPS, ASPS (USA), APSI (India), AO-SMF (Swiss), ISSH (hand) & EPSS (UAE).
- Moreover, he has published in several international journals and has presented in over 70 professional meetings.
Cosmetic SurgeonSenior Consultant, 27 years of experience
- With 27+ years of experience, Dr. Ibrahim Abi Abdallah is the most renowned Cosmetic Surgeon in UAE.
- Dr. Ibrahim specializes in Tummy Tuck & Mommy Makeover, Rhinoplasty, Facelift, Liposculpture & Brazilian Butt lift, Breast Augmentation & Lift and Buttock Augmentation with Implants.
- He is a member of the Lebanese Society of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (LSPRAS) and the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS).He Dr. Ibrahim has several international publications, essays, and presentations to her name.
- He has an MD from the prestigious college of Montpellier, France.
- Dr. Ibrahim is well-versed in Arabic, French and English.
Cosmetic SurgeonSenior Consultant, 30 years of experience
- Dr Kamal Hussein Saleh is an Internationally board-certified Cosmetic Surgeon with over 30 years of expertise.
- His areas of expertise includes Body contouring & liposuction, Breast augmentation, Gynaecomastia, Tummy tuck & body lifting, Rhinoplasty & septoplasty, Blepharoplasty, Hair transplant, botox, fillers, mesotherapy & different laser treatments.
- He is a member of the Iraqi Medical Association, the International Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, the Iraqi Association of Plastic surgeons, the Pan Arabic Association of Plastic Surgeons, the National Arab-American Medical Association and the Emirates Medical Association.
- Dr Kamal Hussein Saleh graduated from the University of Baghdad, Iraq with an MBBS (1985).
- He obtained Iraqi board certification in Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery from Iraqi Commission of Medical Specializations (FICMS).
- He attained Diploma in Aesthetic Medicine from American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine.
- He has a Fellowship of American College of Surgeons FACS).
- Dr Kamal Hussein Saleh holds a Membership of Royal college of Physicians & Surgeons of Glasgow-UK.
Breast Augmentation Cost - Frequently Asked Questions
Before Breast Augmentation - Most Frequently Asked Questions
According to long term MRI data, silicone gel breast implants are associated with silent rupture rates of 9% to 12% at 8 years postimplantation.
Yes, breast implants have warranties.
Currently there are four acceptable options for incisions: axillary (armpit), periareolar (around areola), periumbilical (belly button), and inframammary fold.
Breast augmentation may cause changes in nipple sensation. These changes may include decreased nipple sensitivity, numbness in the nipple area or even heightened nipple sensitivity.
Cleavage can be improved by breast augmentation to a certain extent and padded bra is advised for the patient with additional support.
One can easily gain 2 cup sizes. So from A to C is possible. But one should look at the overal body symmetry before choosing how much to gain.
Pregnancy will not affect the actual integrity of the implants themselves.
Breast augmentation is the procedure in which breast which are small in size can be enlarged and also to improve and shape of the breasts in one surgical procedure. Breast augmentation surgery can be a means to increase the size of small breasts to make you feel more feminine
Two methods by which breast augmentation is done are:
- Fat grafting
- Breast implants.
Either silicon or saline implant is recommended and size will be selected according to your an preference of size, your body frame, mass and current status of breast tissue during the consultation.
Fat is taken from the body part where extra fat is present such as from tummy region, hips or thigh region and it is transferred to the breast.
A main benefit of breast augmentation via fat grafting is foreign material is inserted into your breasts. And because this procedure uses tissues similar to the tissues that make up the breast, it’s possible to form a breast that feels natural and creates a natural silhouette. Breast augmentation via fat grafting can result in an added benefit: a trimmer body. Liposuction removes excess fat from areas of the body that have not responded well to diet and exercise. For a breast augmentation procedure, this fat is then used to enhance the breasts.
During the Breast Augmentation - Most Frequently Asked Questions
The duration of the surgery is usually 2-3 hours.
It will take around 45 minutes to one hour to do breast augmentation surgery.
Breast augmentation surgery is a day care procedure performed under general anesthesia. The procedure involves making an incision either underneath the breast, just above the crease, around the lower edge of the areola and an implant is inserted in the pocket in the breast.
Breast augmentation via fat grafting is a breast enhancement procedure that uses the body’s own fat to enlarge the breasts. This method of breast augmentation uses liposuction to remove unwanted fat from another part of the body, such as the thighs, buttocks or abdomen. The fat is then used to create larger breasts that look and feel natural.
After Breast Augmentation - Most Frequently Asked Questions
Many patients return to work within the first week after breast augmentation surgery, depending on the nature of their jobs, and resume most daily activities after a week or so.
You will need to limit exercise for the first 2-6 weeks after a breast lift, Sleep on your back for the first several weeks or more after surgery and for silicone implants, it is recommended that patients undergo periodic monitoring to screen for ruptures
Long-term effects may include the possibility of rupture of both saline and silicone implants as well as encapsulation referred to as capsular contracture. Specific changes to the breasts with both saline and silicone implant includes scar tissue formation around the implant referred to as a capsule.
Breast implants are strong enough to withstand even the most enthusiastic gropes and squeezes.
You will see your surgeon within a week of your surgery for your first postoperative appointment and followed by visit in two months, three months and six months after the surgery. The postoperative visit schedule varies based on how well and how fast you heal.
Approximately 7 days
No stay is required you may go home the same day of the procedure
You can resume your work after 2 days of the surgery.
You will have enlarged breast with better shape just immediately after the surgery. For the final result it takes time of about 3-4 weeks in which the all swelling and bruising will disappear.
You may resume your normal exercise routine 3 weeks after the surgery but avoid lifting very heavy weights for about a month.
The scar will be in hidden under the breast crease which will be of very small size and that too improve in appearance over a period of time
There are no major side effects other than the swelling, bruising and very rarely some alteration in nipple sensation.
Rest of 1-2 days is recommended. Do not raise arms above shoulder level and avoid sleeping on the belly. Sleep with your head elevated for at least 2 weeks after the surgery and do not sleep on your belly. Ensure that the suture line is clean and dry. Avoid exercise or strenuous activities for 3 to 4 weeks.
It is a day care surgery you can go home on the same day of surgery .can resume your work whenever you are comfortable. There will be small tapes put on the stitch sites and these stitches will be removed within 10 days
It is a safe and effective technique for enhancing the breasts. Lumps or ripples are felt initially which occurs due to some fat being reabsorbed into the body. Swelling and bruising occur for first week which disappear after that.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Testimonial of our patients treated by Cosmetic Surgeon
Patients from 100+ countries have trusted Vaidam
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals