Breast Augmentation Cost In GermanyChat
What is Breast Augmentation?
Breast Augmentation is a procedure to create improved breast volume using fat from another part of the patient's body or implants/grafts. The main purpose is to Increase the fullness and projection of your breast. Breast augmentation with silicone which is one of the most common surgeries boosts self-confidence in women and changes their psychologies in a good
way. Silicone breast prostheses could be in different sizes and forms.
Who is the Right Doctor for Breast Augmentation?
The cosmetic and aesthetic surgeons perform this procedure
How is the Procedure Performed?
The surgery is done as an outpatient surgery. Breast augmentation is done by placing implants. The breast is penetrated through a little cut around the nipples or from under the breasts,
silicone implant is placed under muscles or muscle membrane. The type of implant can affect how much pain you will have after the procedure and the appearance of your breast.
What is the Usual Success Rate for this Procedure?
The success rate of breast augmentation is 98 percent.
Any complications can be corrected by further surgery.
The cost of Breast Augmentation includes:
Preoperative diagnostic tests cost (Blood screening, Mammogram, etc.)
Surgery cost (depends on the type and size of the implant)
Type of implant (Saline, Silicone, Form - stable, Fat Graft, etc.)
Post-Operative cost (depends on the number of follow-up sessions)
Medicine (Pain Killers, Antibiotics, etc.)
Patient's hospital stay (patient usually has to stay for a day or 2 for observation)
Note: Being an elective procedure, the insurance company may not cover the cost of Breast Augmentation
The overall cost of the procedure also varies based on the patient's condition and preferences. Some of these factors are:
Type of hospital and room opted (General, Twin sharing, or single room)
Any additional tests may be required
If any Post-surgical complication happens (such as swelling or bruising)
Blood products (if required)
An extended stay at the Hospital due to any health reason apart from the package stay period
Cost of Accommodation during follow-ups, in case the patient is not a local resident
Cost related to Breast Augmentation in Germany
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|Breast Augmentation||USD 5400 to USD 6600|
|Mommy Makeover||USD 7200 to USD 8800|
|Breast Implants||USD 4500 to USD 5500|
Help Us With Patient Details
Images Related To Breast Augmentation
Procedure for Breast Augmentation.
Before and after the Breast Augmentation process.
Types of Breast Augmentation.
Fat transfer procedure for Breast Augmentation.
Procedure for breast implants.
Types of breast implants.
Top hospitals and doctors for Breast Augmentation in GermanyFilter
Showing 32 Hospitals and doctors for Breast Augmentation in Germany
- The LMU Klinikum, known as Klinikum der Universität München until 2020 is the merged hospital complex of the Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich.
- The hospital is one of the leading research universities in Europe, with a more than 500-year-long tradition, and is committed to the highest international standards of excellence in research and teaching.
- With the outpatient care facilities, more than 2,000 beds are available for partial and complete inpatient treatment along with 1,700 doctors and 3,200 nurses sourced from over 90 countries to care for the patients well.
- The hospital includes 48 clinics, institutes, and departments making it is one of the largest hospitals in Europe.
- Approximately 500,000 patients are treated annually at Campus Großhadern and City Center locations.
- The hospital has been awarded numerous certificates and awards for its excellent service and quality, including the ISO 9001:2015 certification, IQM quality management certification, and an award from German health insurers.
- The facilities available are the CCC M Oncology Centre of Excellence, Bavaria’s largest transplant center TxM, the German Centre for Vertigo and Balance, the Tropical Institute, and the Centre for International Health (CIH).
Doctors for Breast Augmentation in Germany
Prof. Dr. Steffen U. Eisenhardt
Cosmetic SurgeonSenior Consultant, 15 years of experience
- Prof. Dr. Steffen U. Eisenhardt is a Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon with more than 15 years of experience.
- He is a member of the German Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (DGPRÄC), Society for Microcirculation and Vascular Biology (GfMVB), and European Plastic Surgery Research Council.
- He studied human medicine at the Albert-Ludwigs University of Freiburg with study visits to Durban/South Africa, Perth/Australia and Montréal/Canada and Switzerland.
- He also has a Doctorate in the Department of Cardiology and Angiology at the University Clinic Freiburg on the production of activity-specific antibodies for therapeutic and diagnostic use (2007).
- He specializes in Reconstructive Microsurgery, Hand Surgery, Head and Neck Reconstruction, Aesthetic Surgery, Breast reduction, Breast augmentation, Breast lift, Forehead lift, etc.
- He has received various awards for his dedication in the field and has nearly 50+ articles in international and national journals.
Prof. Dr. Med. Hans Gunther Machens
Cosmetic SurgeonHead of Department, 30 years of experience
- Prof. Dr. Med. Hans Gunther Machens is a plastic surgeon with 30+ years of experience.
- His clinical interest includes breast augmentation, breast reduction, liposuction, eyelid lift, facelift, abdominoplasty, lip augmentation, neck lift, ear reshaping and nose reshaping.
- He has won many awards, including the Heinz Maier Leibnitz Medal of TUM, Brettschneider Prize, British Association of Plastic Surgeons Science Award and Science Award of the DAH.
- Dr. Machens did graduation followed by post-graduation from University Hospital Heidelberg.
- He is one of the founders of the “Tissue Engineering” competence centre in Lübeck.
- He is a director of various German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) projects.
Breast Augmentation Cost - Frequently Asked Questions
Before Breast Augmentation - Most Frequently Asked Questions
According to long term MRI data, silicone gel breast implants are associated with silent rupture rates of 9% to 12% at 8 years postimplantation.
Yes, breast implants have warranties.
Currently there are four acceptable options for incisions: axillary (armpit), periareolar (around areola), periumbilical (belly button), and inframammary fold.
Breast augmentation may cause changes in nipple sensation. These changes may include decreased nipple sensitivity, numbness in the nipple area or even heightened nipple sensitivity.
Cleavage can be improved by breast augmentation to a certain extent and padded bra is advised for the patient with additional support.
One can easily gain 2 cup sizes. So from A to C is possible. But one should look at the overal body symmetry before choosing how much to gain.
Pregnancy will not affect the actual integrity of the implants themselves.
Breast augmentation is the procedure in which breast which are small in size can be enlarged and also to improve and shape of the breasts in one surgical procedure. Breast augmentation surgery can be a means to increase the size of small breasts to make you feel more feminine
Two methods by which breast augmentation is done are:
- Fat grafting
- Breast implants.
Either silicon or saline implant is recommended and size will be selected according to your an preference of size, your body frame, mass and current status of breast tissue during the consultation.
Fat is taken from the body part where extra fat is present such as from tummy region, hips or thigh region and it is transferred to the breast.
A main benefit of breast augmentation via fat grafting is foreign material is inserted into your breasts. And because this procedure uses tissues similar to the tissues that make up the breast, it’s possible to form a breast that feels natural and creates a natural silhouette. Breast augmentation via fat grafting can result in an added benefit: a trimmer body. Liposuction removes excess fat from areas of the body that have not responded well to diet and exercise. For a breast augmentation procedure, this fat is then used to enhance the breasts.
During the Breast Augmentation - Most Frequently Asked Questions
The duration of the surgery is usually 2-3 hours.
It will take around 45 minutes to one hour to do breast augmentation surgery.
Breast augmentation surgery is a day care procedure performed under general anesthesia. The procedure involves making an incision either underneath the breast, just above the crease, around the lower edge of the areola and an implant is inserted in the pocket in the breast.
Breast augmentation via fat grafting is a breast enhancement procedure that uses the body’s own fat to enlarge the breasts. This method of breast augmentation uses liposuction to remove unwanted fat from another part of the body, such as the thighs, buttocks or abdomen. The fat is then used to create larger breasts that look and feel natural.
After Breast Augmentation - Most Frequently Asked Questions
Many patients return to work within the first week after breast augmentation surgery, depending on the nature of their jobs, and resume most daily activities after a week or so.
You will need to limit exercise for the first 2-6 weeks after a breast lift, Sleep on your back for the first several weeks or more after surgery and for silicone implants, it is recommended that patients undergo periodic monitoring to screen for ruptures
Long-term effects may include the possibility of rupture of both saline and silicone implants as well as encapsulation referred to as capsular contracture. Specific changes to the breasts with both saline and silicone implant includes scar tissue formation around the implant referred to as a capsule.
Breast implants are strong enough to withstand even the most enthusiastic gropes and squeezes.
You will see your surgeon within a week of your surgery for your first postoperative appointment and followed by visit in two months, three months and six months after the surgery. The postoperative visit schedule varies based on how well and how fast you heal.
Approximately 7 days
No stay is required you may go home the same day of the procedure
You can resume your work after 2 days of the surgery.
You will have enlarged breast with better shape just immediately after the surgery. For the final result it takes time of about 3-4 weeks in which the all swelling and bruising will disappear.
You may resume your normal exercise routine 3 weeks after the surgery but avoid lifting very heavy weights for about a month.
The scar will be in hidden under the breast crease which will be of very small size and that too improve in appearance over a period of time
There are no major side effects other than the swelling, bruising and very rarely some alteration in nipple sensation.
Rest of 1-2 days is recommended. Do not raise arms above shoulder level and avoid sleeping on the belly. Sleep with your head elevated for at least 2 weeks after the surgery and do not sleep on your belly. Ensure that the suture line is clean and dry. Avoid exercise or strenuous activities for 3 to 4 weeks.
It is a day care surgery you can go home on the same day of surgery .can resume your work whenever you are comfortable. There will be small tapes put on the stitch sites and these stitches will be removed within 10 days
It is a safe and effective technique for enhancing the breasts. Lumps or ripples are felt initially which occurs due to some fat being reabsorbed into the body. Swelling and bruising occur for first week which disappear after that.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Testimonial of our patients treated by Cosmetic Surgeon
Patients from 100+ countries have trusted Vaidam
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals
Treatment videos related to Breast Augmentation
FAQ videos related to Breast Augmentation
More searches related to Breast Augmentation
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team !
Help Us With Patient Details
What is the price of Breast Augmentation in other countries, compared to Germany?
Approximate price of Breast Augmentation in other countries compared to Germany is:
- India, USD 1840 to USD 2760, approximately 62% lower than Germany
- Turkey, USD 2400 to USD 3600, approximately 50% lower than Germany
- Thailand, USD 2560 to USD 3840, approximately 47% lower than Germany
- Israel, USD 6800 to USD 10200, approximately 42% higher than Germany
- Singapore, USD 8000 to USD 12000, approximately 67% higher than Germany
- Malaysia, USD 2800 to USD 4200, approximately 42% lower than Germany