Brazilian Butt Lift Cost In United Arab EmiratesChat
What is Brazilian Butt Lift?
A Brazilian butt lift is a unique fat transfer procedure that increases the size and shape of the buttocks without implants.
It gives a more youthful, aesthetically pleasing shape to flat buttocks.
Brazilian Butt Lift procedures are based on the principle of extracting fat from other body parts and placing them onto the butt area.
Who is the Right Doctor for Brazilian Butt Lift?
Cosmetic and aesthetic surgeons perform this procedure.
How is the Procedure Performed?
The surgery is performed under general anaesthesia. With liposuction, the surgeon will remove excess fat from the abdomen, lower back, or thighs.
The extracted fat is purified, and a portion is strategically injected into the buttocks.
During recovery, you will need to sleep on your stomach or side; you should be able to restart light daily activities within one week after surgery and return to work within 10 to 14 days.
The cost of a Brazilian Butt Lift includes:
Preoperative diagnostic tests cost (certain blood tests such as CBC, HCG, etc.)
Surgery cost (depends on the type and size of the implant)
Type of implant (Silicone, Fat Graft, etc.)
Post-Operative cost (depends on the number of follow-up sessions minimum of 3 are needed)
Medicine (Pain Killers, Antibiotics, etc.)
Brazilian Butt Lift is an outpatient procedure
Note: Being an elective procedure, the insurance company may not cover the cost of the Brazilian Butt Lift.
The overall cost of the procedure also varies based on the patient's condition and preferences. Some of these factors are:
Any additional tests may be required
If any Post-surgical complication happens (such as swelling or bruising)
Blood products (if required)
An extended stay at the Hospital due to any health reason apart from the package stay period
Cost of accommodation during follow-ups, in case the patient is not a local resident
Help Us With Patient Details
Images Related To Brazilian Butt Lift
What is Brazilian Butt Lift treatment?
Before and after Brazilian Butt Lift.
Various butt shapes of Brazilian Butt Lift.
Benefits of Brazilian Butt Lift.
Types of Butt Lift procedure.
The procedure of Brazilain Butt Lift.
Top hospitals and doctors for Brazilian Butt Lift in United Arab EmiratesFilter
Showing 22 Hospitals and doctors for Brazilian Butt Lift in United Arab Emirates
Burjeel Hospital, Abu Dhabi
- The Burjeel hospital, Abu Dhabi was established by the renowned Dr. Shamsheer Vayalil in collaboration with Dr. Samih Tarabichi.
- Burjeel Hospital, Abu Dhabi is a multispeciality hospital dealing with various departments like cardiology, ophthalmology, Paediatrics, ENT, Gynaecological, Orthopedics, Pulmonology, Rheumatology etc.
- It provides 7-star hospitality with aesthetically designed interiors, an ambiance full of comfort to enhance the healing process, Also has a 64 seater dining restaurant and an open courtyard coffee shop caters to every palate.
- The hospital comprises of Lavish Royal Suites of 6,000 sq. ft. each and Luxurious Presidential Suites of 3,000 sq. ft. each. There are 126 patient rooms along with 180 beds.
- It has received numerous awards, to name few, it was awarded as the Best Asian Healthcare Brand by The Economic Times, Awarded the Best Laboratory design by Hospital Build & Infrastructure the Middle East, also received a recognition award from Al Hosn Gas for their contribution and support to the Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign, appreciation Award from IDEA Annual Students Education Exhibition and many more.
- The hospital comprises of a well trained and dynamic team of specialists well equipped with the latest equipment and laminar airflow systems to maintain internationally accepted sterility norms that minimize the risk of infection
- Efficiently manages all types of diagnostic & therapeutic procedures such as Angioplasty, Stenting, Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump Insertion, Pacemaker Insertions, Neuro-physiology, Specialized physiotherapy, Comprehensive Rehabilitation services, etc.
LLH Hospital, Abu Dhabi
- Founded in 2007, LLH Hospital is a multispeciality hospital based in Abu Dhabi, providing the highest level of medical excellence, it was established by Dr. Shamsheer Vayalil and is accredited by JCL(Joint Commission International).
- The hospital deals with different specialties such as cardiology, neurology, ENT, Pulmonology, Gastroenterology, Opthalmology, Gynecology, etc. The team comprises skilled general and specialty medical practitioners, nurses, technologists along with personnel having extensive experience.
- LLH Hospital received the prestigious European Quality Award (EQA) instituted by the European Foundation for Quality Management and hounoured by the Sheikh Khalifa Excellence Award (SKEA), that honors leading organizations which provide best services and set the highest of standards in excellence across the nation.
- The healthcare institution has a team of over 5000 employees providing quality care to over 2 million people for 13 years and is well equipped with all the latest treatment modalities.
Thumbay Hospital, Ajman
- Thumbay Hospital is the first JCI accredited private hospital in Ajman and one of the leading private hospitals in the UAE.
- It has been the first choice of hospital destination for over 175 nationalities by providing world-class medical care at an affordable cost.
- According to the Thumbay Hospital, Ajman- KPI Statistics 2018, 93.13% of patients wish to revisit Thumbay Hospital Ajman for their future healthcare needs while 93% would recommend it to their friends & family.
- The Hospital is part of a network of academic hospitals based in the UAE and is a constituent teaching hospital of GMU, (the Gulf Medical University) Academic Health System.
- It has 21 Departments and various Health packages including those specifically for women.
- It was considered the “Best Medical Tourism Hospital in the Middle East” by the New Economy, UK.
- It also won a Silver Award at the prestigious Sheikh Khalifa Excellence Awards 2018
- The Hospital provides Telehealth/Video Consultation to patients.
Doctors for Brazilian Butt Lift in United Arab Emirates
Aesthetics and Plastic SurgeonPrincipal Consultant, 28 years of experience
- Dr. Mohan Rangaswamy is a well-known name in the field of Plastic surgery with extensive 28+ years of experience.
- His area of clinical expertise lies in post-burn deformities, correction of birth defects, correction of defects due to cancer treatment, coverage of exposed bone in orthopedic cases, difficult hernias, and nerve problems.
- His other areas of special interest in cosmetic surgery deal with rhinoplasty, eyelid surgery, breast surgery, body contouring, fat grafting, and body lifts after massive weight loss. He also offers the full spectrum of procedures for female genital rejuvenation both aesthetic and reconstructive [after bad damage in deliveries.
- Dr. Mohan has worked earlier in Dubai Healthcare City, Rotary Cancer Hospital, SQ University hospital, Oman and has a fellowship at the Royal College in Glasgow, UK.
- The surgeon is a member of ISAPS, ASPS (USA), APSI (India), AO-SMF (Swiss), ISSH (hand) & EPSS (UAE).
- Moreover, he has published in several international journals and has presented in over 70 professional meetings.
Cosmetic SurgeonSenior Consultant, 27 years of experience
- With 27+ years of experience, Dr. Ibrahim Abi Abdallah is the most renowned Cosmetic Surgeon in UAE.
- Dr. Ibrahim specializes in Tummy Tuck & Mommy Makeover, Rhinoplasty, Facelift, Liposculpture & Brazilian Butt lift, Breast Augmentation & Lift and Buttock Augmentation with Implants.
- He is a member of the Lebanese Society of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (LSPRAS) and the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS).He Dr. Ibrahim has several international publications, essays, and presentations to her name.
- He has an MD from the prestigious college of Montpellier, France.
- Dr. Ibrahim is well-versed in Arabic, French and English.
Cosmetic SurgeonConsultant, 30 years of experience
- Dr. Stefano Pompei is a leading and highly educated Cosmetic Surgeon with +30 years of experience.
- He earned his medical degree in 1980 from University La Sapienza, Rome, followed by a residency program in 1985. In 1988, he completed his accredited residency program from the Brazilian Society of Plastic Surgery. In 1990, he completed his residency program from Catholic University, Rome.
- Dr. Pompei is a reputed cosmetic surgeon known to perform reconstructive surgery, immediate and delayed reconstruction of the breasts, head and neck reconstruction, microsurgery, reconstruction surgery for oncological dermatology, limb reconstruction for soft tissues and/or bone loss and burns treatment.
- He is a recognised internationally for the use of +1,300 polyurethane implants for reconstructive and cosmetic surgeries in primary and secondary purposes.
- Dr. Pompei has several scholarly-researched articles to his credit.
Brazilian Butt Lift Cost - Frequently Asked Questions
Before Brazilian Butt Lift - Most Frequently Asked Questions
BBL surgery is generally safe and the area where fat is injected determines the risk of BBL. If some areas where fat is injected has many blood vessels is being transferred to the buttocks.
The results of BBL surgery will persist for several years even though the body will absorb some of the day being injected to your buttocks. The fat cells removed by liposuction will never grow back in the treated area.
The fat can be taken from the belly, lower back, waist, love handles, hips and thighs region. Smaller amount of fat is present in the arms and upper arm region.
During the Brazilian Butt Lift - Most Frequently Asked Questions
BBL surgery is being done by a plastic surgeon.
It takes around 40 minutes to one hour to do BBL surgery.
In BBL surgery, liposuction is done to remove fat from one part of the body till an adequate amount of fat has been removed. The fat is then processed and then transferred. At last fat is carefully being injected into a certain region of the buttock.
After Brazilian Butt Lift - Most Frequently Asked Questions
You will not be allowed to sit after three to four weeks of surgery because the healing period is necessary for optimal fat grafting.
It may take around 10 to 14 days to recover from the surgery; you will see the result immediately. It will take around six months for any swelling to subside and the new tissue to settle in its new shape. You should follow the advice of your plastic surgeon throughout your healing period.
Yes, there can be scars after BBL surgery but only little. The area where liposuction is done can have surgical scar because a little incision is made for inserting the cannula. The incisions are very small, no longer than one centimeter. As your body starts healing your incision will start shrinking gradually.
The scars of the surgery will be tiny measuring about half inch long in the lower back, they are very rarely noticeable and they can fade very easily.
Fat necrosis, or the destruction or death of tissue, is the most frequent BBL consequence which causes a pea-sized, mildly uncomfortable lump to appear under the skin. Any time fatty tissue is harmed; it can happen and is absolutely safe.
Your Brazilian butt lift will largely result in long-lasting effects. Because your own fat is adding volume, your butt won't "deflate.
Your rear usually becomes full and soft three months following surgery when the rest of the edema goes down. Patients notice increased buttock protrusion and a rounder contour throughout this last stage.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals