Brazilian Butt Lift Cost In South AfricaChat
Popular Cities in South-africa for Brazilian Butt Lift are
Are you planning Brazilian Butt Lift in South Africa?
You are at the right place
Case manager will help you with budget friendly treatment plan, online consult with doctor, visa, airport transfers, hotel bookings, interpreters…and more.
Highly rated. Serviced 25,000+ patients from 100+ countries.
Help Us With Patient Details
Popular Cities in South-africa for Brazilian Butt Lift are
Images Related To Brazilian Butt Lift
What is Brazilian Butt Lift treatment?
Before and after Brazilian Butt Lift.
Various butt shapes of Brazilian Butt Lift.
Benefits of Brazilian Butt Lift.
Types of Butt Lift procedure.
The procedure of Brazilain Butt Lift.
Showing 31 Hospitals and doctors for Brazilian Butt Lift in South AfricaFilter
- 16 Number of beds
- Cape Town
- Mediclinic Cape Gate & Mediclinic Cape Gate Day Clinic, Cape Town is the newest private hospital. Mediclinic Cape Gate Day Clinic started operations in 2020. It is situated in Brackenfell in Cape Town's Northern Suburbs. The hospital is a preferred destination for a wide spectrum of comprehensive diagnostic and specialised treatment facilities th... Read More
- 185 Number of beds
- North West Province
- Wilmed Park Private Hospital, North West Province, South Africa, is a multi-speciality hospital in Klerksdorp.
- The hospital offers treatments for a wide variety of specialities such as, ophthalmology, general surgery, orthopaedics, urology, general medicine, obstetrics & gynaecology, PT, pathology, ENT, nuclear medicine, paediatrics,... Read More
- 115 Number of beds
- Lenmed Shifa Hospital belongs to the Lenmed Group that has been serving in the healthcare sector since 1984 in South Africa, Botswana, and Mozambique.
- The Hospital provides comprehensive care in Nephrology, Gastroenterology, Opthalmology, General Surgery, Emergency Medicine, and Obstetrics.
- Once voted South Africa's Top 20... Read More
Frequently asked questions about Brazilian Butt Lift in South Africa
Related to Cost
1. What is the cost of tests for Brazilian Butt Lift?
Before undergoing a Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL), your surgeon will evaluate your health status and do some tests such as CBC and HVC to ensure that you are healthy enough for the procedure. All the test costs are involved in the package.
2. Are the pharmacy and medicines cost included in the package?
All the medicine you will take in the hospital before, during, or after the procedure is covered in the package. But if you buy any medicines from outside the hospital, you have to pay for them separately.
3. How long the patient has to stay in the hospital after a BBL?
BBL is an outpatient procedure that is performed under general or local anesthesia. You don’t have to stay in the hospital overnight. Once the surgery is complete, you can stay in the waiting area for a few hours and then arrange for someone who can drive you home. You will have to meet the doctor for a minimum of three follow-ups: first the week after the surgery, second after 2 months, and third after 6 months.
4. Is there any post-treatment expense after BBL?
A majority of patients don’t feel any discomfort or soreness and get fully recovered after six weeks of the procedure. The healing period allows transferred fat cells to settle in with a regular blood supply in your buttocks area. It is normal to experience bruising, swelling, and discomfort at the liposuction and injection sites. If an excessive amount of fluids leaks out from the sites, you should consult your surgeon. If your buttocks fail to consume grafted fat stores, you may need an additional one or two procedures that are additional costs.
5. Does insurance cover the treatment?
No, insurance doesn’t cover a Brazilian Butt Lift because cosmetic surgeries are not considered medically necessary.
6. Are there cheaper options for Brazilian Butt Lift?
There are many popular non-surgical alternatives to BBL, such as buttock injections, buttock implants, skin tightening lasers, topical creams, and Brazilian butt lift compression garments.
1. Is BBL dangerous?
BBL surgery is generally safe and the area where fat is injected determines the risk of BBL. If some areas where fat is injected has many blood vessels is being transferred to the buttocks.
2. How long do the results of Brazilian butt lift surgery last?
The results of BBL surgery will persist for several years even though the body will absorb some of the day being injected to your buttocks. The fat cells removed by liposuction will never grow back in the treated area.
3. Where the fat can be taken from?
The fat can be taken from the belly, lower back, waist, love handles, hips and thighs region. Smaller amount of fat is present in the arms and upper arm region.
1. Who performs BBL surgery?
BBL surgery is being done by a plastic surgeon.
2. How much time is taken to do BBL surgery?
It takes around 40 minutes to one hour to do BBL surgery.
3. What happens during a BBL procedure?
In BBL surgery, liposuction is done to remove fat from one part of the body till an adequate amount of fat has been removed. The fat is then processed and then transferred. At last fat is carefully being injected into a certain region of the buttock.
1. How do you have to sit after BBL surgery?
You will not be allowed to sit after three to four weeks of surgery because the healing period is necessary for optimal fat grafting.
2. How long is the recovery period after BBL surgery?
It may take around 10 to 14 days to recover from the surgery; you will see the result immediately. It will take around six months for any swelling to subside and the new tissue to settle in its new shape. You should follow the advice of your plastic surgeon throughout your healing period.
3. Are there scars from BBL surgery?
Yes, there can be scars after BBL surgery but only little. The area where liposuction is done can have surgical scar because a little incision is made for inserting the cannula. The incisions are very small, no longer than one centimeter. As your body starts healing your incision will start shrinking gradually.
4. What kind of scars will I have?
The scars of the surgery will be tiny measuring about half inch long in the lower back, they are very rarely noticeable and they can fade very easily.
5. Are there complications with a Brazilian butt lift?
Fat necrosis, or the destruction or death of tissue, is the most frequent BBL consequence which causes a pea-sized, mildly uncomfortable lump to appear under the skin. Any time fatty tissue is harmed; it can happen and is absolutely safe.
6. How long do the results of a BBL last?
Your Brazilian butt lift will largely result in long-lasting effects. Because your own fat is adding volume, your butt won't "deflate.
7. When will the BBL becomes soft?
Your rear usually becomes full and soft three months following surgery when the rest of the edema goes down. Patients notice increased buttock protrusion and a rounder contour throughout this last stage.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals