Brazilian Butt Lift Cost In GermanyChat
What is Brazilian Butt Lift?
A Brazilian butt lift is a unique fat transfer procedure that increases the size and shape of the buttocks without implants.
It gives a more youthful, aesthetically pleasing shape to flat buttocks.
Brazilian Butt Lift procedures are based on the principle of extracting fat from other body parts and placing them onto the butt area.
Who is the Right Doctor for Brazilian Butt Lift?
Cosmetic and aesthetic surgeons perform this procedure.
How is the Procedure Performed?
The surgery is performed under general anaesthesia. With liposuction, the surgeon will remove excess fat from the abdomen, lower back, or thighs.
The extracted fat is purified, and a portion is strategically injected into the buttocks.
During recovery, you will need to sleep on your stomach or side; you should be able to restart light daily activities within one week after surgery and return to work within 10 to 14 days.
The cost of a Brazilian Butt Lift includes:
Preoperative diagnostic tests cost (certain blood tests such as CBC, HCG, etc.)
Surgery cost (depends on the type and size of the implant)
Type of implant (Silicone, Fat Graft, etc.)
Post-Operative cost (depends on the number of follow-up sessions minimum of 3 are needed)
Medicine (Pain Killers, Antibiotics, etc.)
Brazilian Butt Lift is an outpatient procedure
Note: Being an elective procedure, the insurance company may not cover the cost of the Brazilian Butt Lift.
The overall cost of the procedure also varies based on the patient's condition and preferences. Some of these factors are:
Any additional tests may be required
If any Post-surgical complication happens (such as swelling or bruising)
Blood products (if required)
An extended stay at the Hospital due to any health reason apart from the package stay period
Cost of accommodation during follow-ups, in case the patient is not a local resident
Cost related to Brazilian Butt Lift in Germany
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|Brazilian Butt Lift||USD 6300 to USD 7700|
Help Us With Patient Details
Images Related To Brazilian Butt Lift
What is Brazilian Butt Lift treatment?
Before and after Brazilian Butt Lift.
Various butt shapes of Brazilian Butt Lift.
Benefits of Brazilian Butt Lift.
Types of Butt Lift procedure.
The procedure of Brazilain Butt Lift.
Top hospitals and doctors for Brazilian Butt Lift in GermanyFilter
Showing 32 Hospitals and doctors for Brazilian Butt Lift in Germany
Vivantes Hospital Group
- The Vivantes Hospital Group is one of the largest state-owned healthcare companies operating around 100 medical departments and institutions, rehabilitation centers, 40 centers of excellence, primary healthcare facilities, 12 nursing facilities, and other outpatient and inpatient healthcare facilities in Berlin, Germany
- The Vivantes Hospital Group was founded in 2001 and the company runs 10 hospitals with a total capacity of nearly 6,000 beds and more than 17,000 employees, 2,300 of which are physicians.
- The Hospitals treat nearly 2,35,622 inpatients and 3,22,503 outpatients per year.
- An exceptional foreign department was established to assist all queries of international patients.
- It is the biggest state-owned hospital group in Berlin providing hospital care for about a third of patients in the city seeking inpatient care.
- Vivantes Clinic August-Victoria received the status of "Baby-friendly hospital" and Vivantes Humboldt and Vivantes Friedrichshain clinics were awarded the UNICEF Quality Awards.
- The tumor center of Vivantes consists of three cancer centers in the north, south, and in the center of Berlin. All three cancer centers are certified by the German Society for Hematology and Oncology (DGHO).
- The Federation for Environmental Protection and Nature Conservation of Germany (Bund Berlin) awarded the Vivantes Neukolln clinic status "Energy Saving Hospital".
St. Hedwig Hospital, Berlin
- The St. Hedwig Hospital (SHK), located on in Berlin was founded in 1846, making it one of the capital's oldest large hospitals in the country.
- The hospital has delivered core medical services to Berlin for over 150 years and is a part of the Alexianer Network.
- In 2017, it was ranked as one of Germany’s top 396 hospitals in the Focus news magazine.
- The hospital is a part of Charité University Medicine, Berlin, and acts as a teaching hospital for many aspiring German students.
- In 2008 the hospital was awarded the certificate of “Committed to Excellence EFCOM” and also recieved the seal of “Top Regional Hospital 2016” in Germany's largest hospital comparison.
- St. Hedwig Hospital is wheelchair-friendly access to all and patients without hearing or language skills can get support from the sign language interpreter available.
- Moreover, interpreter services are available for all non-native speakers if required along with foreign-speaking staff.
- Several books have been written about the rich history of the hospital such as Eva Brinkschulte, Thomas Knuth (Ed.): The medical Berlin; Axel Hinrich Murken, Sylvia Thomas (ed.): Blessed the merciful. 150 years of St. Hedwig Hospital (in Berlin), etc.
Doctors for Brazilian Butt Lift in Germany
Prof. Dr. Steffen U. Eisenhardt
Cosmetic SurgeonSenior Consultant, 15 years of experience
- Prof. Dr. Steffen U. Eisenhardt is a Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon with more than 15 years of experience.
- He is a member of the German Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (DGPRÄC), Society for Microcirculation and Vascular Biology (GfMVB), and European Plastic Surgery Research Council.
- He studied human medicine at the Albert-Ludwigs University of Freiburg with study visits to Durban/South Africa, Perth/Australia and Montréal/Canada and Switzerland.
- He also has a Doctorate in the Department of Cardiology and Angiology at the University Clinic Freiburg on the production of activity-specific antibodies for therapeutic and diagnostic use (2007).
- He specializes in Reconstructive Microsurgery, Hand Surgery, Head and Neck Reconstruction, Aesthetic Surgery, Breast reduction, Breast augmentation, Breast lift, Forehead lift, etc.
- He has received various awards for his dedication in the field and has nearly 50+ articles in international and national journals.
Prof. Dr. Med. Hans Gunther Machens
Cosmetic SurgeonHead of Department, 30 years of experience
- Prof. Dr. Med. Hans Gunther Machens is a plastic surgeon with 30+ years of experience.
- His clinical interest includes breast augmentation, breast reduction, liposuction, eyelid lift, facelift, abdominoplasty, lip augmentation, neck lift, ear reshaping and nose reshaping.
- He has won many awards, including the Heinz Maier Leibnitz Medal of TUM, Brettschneider Prize, British Association of Plastic Surgeons Science Award and Science Award of the DAH.
- Dr. Machens did graduation followed by post-graduation from University Hospital Heidelberg.
- He is one of the founders of the “Tissue Engineering” competence centre in Lübeck.
- He is a director of various German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) projects.
Brazilian Butt Lift Cost - Frequently Asked Questions
Before Brazilian Butt Lift - Most Frequently Asked Questions
BBL surgery is generally safe and the area where fat is injected determines the risk of BBL. If some areas where fat is injected has many blood vessels is being transferred to the buttocks.
The results of BBL surgery will persist for several years even though the body will absorb some of the day being injected to your buttocks. The fat cells removed by liposuction will never grow back in the treated area.
The fat can be taken from the belly, lower back, waist, love handles, hips and thighs region. Smaller amount of fat is present in the arms and upper arm region.
During the Brazilian Butt Lift - Most Frequently Asked Questions
BBL surgery is being done by a plastic surgeon.
It takes around 40 minutes to one hour to do BBL surgery.
In BBL surgery, liposuction is done to remove fat from one part of the body till an adequate amount of fat has been removed. The fat is then processed and then transferred. At last fat is carefully being injected into a certain region of the buttock.
After Brazilian Butt Lift - Most Frequently Asked Questions
You will not be allowed to sit after three to four weeks of surgery because the healing period is necessary for optimal fat grafting.
It may take around 10 to 14 days to recover from the surgery; you will see the result immediately. It will take around six months for any swelling to subside and the new tissue to settle in its new shape. You should follow the advice of your plastic surgeon throughout your healing period.
Yes, there can be scars after BBL surgery but only little. The area where liposuction is done can have surgical scar because a little incision is made for inserting the cannula. The incisions are very small, no longer than one centimeter. As your body starts healing your incision will start shrinking gradually.
The scars of the surgery will be tiny measuring about half inch long in the lower back, they are very rarely noticeable and they can fade very easily.
Fat necrosis, or the destruction or death of tissue, is the most frequent BBL consequence which causes a pea-sized, mildly uncomfortable lump to appear under the skin. Any time fatty tissue is harmed; it can happen and is absolutely safe.
Your Brazilian butt lift will largely result in long-lasting effects. Because your own fat is adding volume, your butt won't "deflate.
Your rear usually becomes full and soft three months following surgery when the rest of the edema goes down. Patients notice increased buttock protrusion and a rounder contour throughout this last stage.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals
More searches related to Brazilian Butt Lift
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team !
Help Us With Patient Details
What is the price of Brazilian Butt Lift in other countries, compared to Germany?
Approximate price of Brazilian Butt Lift in other countries compared to Germany is:
- India, USD 3200 to USD 4800, approximately 43% lower than Germany
- Turkey, USD 2640 to USD 3960, approximately 53% lower than Germany
- Thailand, USD 3200 to USD 4800, approximately 43% lower than Germany
- Israel, USD 5600 to USD 8400, approximately 0% higher than Germany
- Singapore, USD 6000 to USD 9000, approximately 7% higher than Germany
- Malaysia, USD 4800 to USD 7200, approximately 14% lower than Germany