Bmt Bone Marrow Transplant Cost In IndiaChat
What is Bmt Bone Marrow Transplant?
Bone Marrow Transplant is a surgical treatment that replaces diseased bone marrow with a healthy one.
How is the Procedure Performed?
BMT involves inserting the donor's healthy blood-forming cells into the patient's bloodstream, where healthy blood cells produce and grow new marrow.
Who is the Right Doctor for Bmt Bone Marrow Transplant?
Hematologists and Hemato-Oncologists are the right doctors for carrying out Bone Marrow Transplantation.
What is the Usual Success Rate for this Procedure?
The success rate differs in BMT by the type of cancer, which is 20% in severe cases and goes up to 80% in the case of non-malignant cancers.
When the blood count, including red blood cells, white blood cells, and platelets, is back to safe levels, it implies Bone Marrow Transplant's success.
Cost related to Bmt Bone Marrow Transplant in India
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|Bone Marrow Transplant||Rs.666000 to Rs.888000|
|Pediatric Bone Marrow Transplant||Rs.532800 to Rs.710400|
|Bone Marrow Cancer||Rs.754800 to Rs.1006400|
|Haplogenic Bone Marrow Transplant||Rs.1110000 to Rs.1480000|
|Autologous Bone Marrow Transplant||Rs.532800 to Rs.710400|
|Thalassemia Treatment||Rs.976800 to Rs.1302400|
|Allogeneic Bone Marrow Transplant||Rs.976800 to Rs.1302400|
|Aplastic Anemia||Rs.1332000 to Rs.1776000|
|Leukemia Treatment||Rs.799200 to Rs.1065600|
|Hairy Cell Leukemia - HCL||Rs.66600 to Rs.88800|
|Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia - ALL in Adults||Rs.754800 to Rs.1006400|
Top hospitals and doctors for Bmt Bone Marrow Transplant in IndiaFilter
Showing 126 Hospitals and doctors for Bmt Bone Marrow Transplant in India
The hematology department of the hospital is counted amongst the top 10 hematology hospital in India, well-equipped with state-of-the-art techniques for non-invasive vascular testing, diagnostic angiography, and endovascular therapeutic procedures.
A distinct section harnessed with the current technologies is dedicated entirely to the Bone Marrow Transplant procedures.
Dr. Manas Kalra is a pediatric hematologist and oncologist with more than 13 years of experience working with the hospital.
Dr. Kalra specializes in doing bone marrow transplants and in the management of cancer in children.
The hospital has completed nearly 120 bone marrow transplants in one year.
This is also one of the largest centers for the treatment of multiple sclerosis, sickle cell, and aplastic anemia treatment by following the Global standard of infection control practices.
Counted as one of the very few centers for doing matched unrelated donor transplant for thalassemia.
The unit is also known for treating patients from 18 different countries and for being the first India hospital to BMT transplant from Trinidad & Tobago.
Several hematological disorders such as anemia, sickle cell disease, immune deficiency disorders, autoimmune disorders, multiple myeloma, clotting disorders, bleeding disorders and many more.
Dr. Rahul Bhargava, one of the topmost hematologists in India having completed more than 400 stem cell transplants so far.
- Established in 1983, one of the best hospitals for heart care in India.
- First Indian hospital to introduce techniques in coronary angioplasty, stereotactic radiotherapy and radio-surgery (for brain tumours).
- Major specialties includes Heart, Cancer, Bones, Joints & Spine, Organ Transplants, Neurology, Gastro & Colorectal, Bariatric Surgery, Gynaecology & Infertility and Ophthalmology.
- First Indian hospital to be awarded the IS0 9001 and ISO 14001 certifications.
- First hospital in South India to be accredited by the Joint Commission International USA and subsequently reaccredited 4 times.
- Declared as the 'Centre of Excellence' by the Government of India.
- Voted several times as the "Best Private Sector Hospital in India" by The Week magazine.
- Bagged the top 2 positions in the All India Multispecialty Hospital Survey 2016 conducted by Times Health.
- NABH and JCI Accredited
Doctors for Bmt Bone Marrow Transplant in India
HematologistSenior Consultant, 23 years of experience
- Dr. Rahul Bhargava is one of the best Hemato Oncology & Bone Marrow Transplant Surgeons in India with an experience of over 23 years.
- He has performed over 1000 bone marrow transplants which are record-breaking in North India and is also trained in treating Castleman Disease.
- Along with him, he brings an International experience; worked in Vancouver, Canada where he specifically trained in Umbilical cord transplant.
- He is an elite ember of various prestigious organizations, American Society of Bone Marrow Transplant, American Society of Paediatric Hemato-Oncology, International Society of Paediatric Oncology to name a few.
- After completing his MBBS & MD from Christian Medical College in Vellore, India, he pursued his DM (Hematology) from the renowned All India Institute of Medical Sciences.
Cost of consultation for Bmt Bone Marrow Transplant with Dr. Rahul Bhargava starts from INR 1200.
HematologistConsultant, 14 years of experience
- Dr. Pawan Kumar Singh is among the best Hematologic Oncologists and Bone Marrow Transplant Surgeons with over 14 years of experience.
- Interests are hematopoietic BMT in both malignant & Non-malignant hematologic disorders (especially Thalassemia & Aplastic Anemia)
- Has performed more than 300 bone marrow transplants for both malignant and non-malignant blood disorders including aplastic anemia and thalassemia.
- Dr. Singh has done successful Haplo BMT for SCID in an 8-month-old child.
- He has established BMT UNIT at Jaypee hospital for MUD transplant and got PBSC products from national (Datri) and international registry (DKMS).
HematologistConsultant, 23 years of experience
- Dr. Chezhian Subash is one of the top Hematologists with experience of more than 23 years.
- He is proficient in offering treatment for Haematological Oncology, Myelomas and Lymphoma and carries out Bone Marrow Transplantation- Alternate Donor Transplant and Mismatched Transplants.
- He is also renowned for offering treatment for General Haematology, Laboratory Haematology, and dealing Haemato-pathology and Transfusion Medicine.
- He is the recipient of several awards that include: Dr. K.C. Paul Prize for proficiency in Clinical Medicine in 1994 and Maharaja of Cochin prize for proficiency in Physiology in 1991.
- The doctor is an Honorary Senior Clinical Lecturer for Hull York Medical School.
- Besides, he has taught many House Officers and Senior House Officers along with many undergraduate students.
- He is a member of numerous prestigious associations such as the Royal College of Pathologists, Royal College of Physicians of London, and the British Society for Haematology.
Cost of consultation for Bmt Bone Marrow Transplant with Dr. Chezhian Subash starts from INR 800.
Bmt Bone Marrow Transplant Cost - Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Bmt Bone Marrow Transplant cost in different cities in India?
The price for Bmt Bone Marrow Transplant in different cities in India is approximately in the range of:
- New Delhi: Rs.562770 to Rs.880230
- Gurgaon: Rs.577200 to Rs.865800
- Noida: Rs.541125 to Rs.901875
- Chennai: Rs.577200 to Rs.829725
- Mumbai: Rs.591630 to Rs.880230
- Bangalore: Rs.562770 to Rs.851370
- Kolkata: Rs.541125 to Rs.815295
- Jaipur: Rs.505050 to Rs.808080
- Mohali: Rs.519480 to Rs.1226550
- Ahmedabad: Rs.483405 to Rs.800865
- Hyderabad: Rs.555555 to Rs.844155
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Testimonial of our patients treated by Hematologist
Patients from 100+ countries have trusted Vaidam
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals
Treatment videos related to Bmt Bone Marrow Transplant
FAQ videos related to Bmt Bone Marrow Transplant
What is the price of Bmt Bone Marrow Transplant in other countries, compared to India?
Approximate price of Bmt Bone Marrow Transplant in other countries compared to India is:
- Turkey, USD 52000 to USD 78000, approximately 333% higher than India
- Thailand, USD 44000 to USD 66000, approximately 267% higher than India
- Germany, USD 144000 to USD 216000, approximately 1100% higher than India
- Israel, USD 152000 to USD 228000, approximately 1167% higher than India
- Singapore, USD 320000 to USD 480000, approximately 2567% higher than India
- Malaysia, USD 24000 to USD 36000, approximately 100% higher than India