Blood Clot Brain Surgery Cost In United Arab EmiratesChat
What is Blood Clot Brain Surgery?
Blood Clot Brain Surgery is a procedure to remove the blood clot near the brain blocking the blood flow to the brain.
How is the Procedure Performed?
Blood Clot Brain Surgery can be performed in two ways - burr hole drainage procedure and craniotomy. In the former procedure, the doctor makes one or two holes within the skull followed by an incision in the dura, one of the layers of the connective tissue, to drain out the blood clot. A craniotomy is a temporary removal of a bone flap to access the brain.
Who is the Right Doctor for Blood Clot Brain Surgery?
A board-certified neurosurgeon must be consulted for Blood Clot Brain Surgery.
What is the Usual Success Rate for this Procedure?
Blood Clot Brain Surgery has achieved functional independence in 45% of cases.
It takes around six months for complete healing after Blood Clot Brain Surgery.
Help Us With Patient Details
Doctors for Blood Clot Brain Surgery in United Arab Emirates
NeurologistSenior Consultant, 34 years of experience
- Dr. Fadel Fouad Gendy has earned the reputation of a leading Neurosurgeon with his surgical and consultative practice spanning over 34 years.
- After his graduation from Cairo University he also earned his PG. He then earned his MD and PhD qualifications from Ein Shams University, Cairo. Dr. Gendy went on to achieve further training at Vienna University, Austria and New Jersey, the USA. He also received training in cervical spine surgery from Barcelona University in Spain and for microsurgery at Columbia University in New York.
- Dr. Gendy is a leading neurosurgeon who performs surgeries for brain tumour, spinal tumour, spinal fixation, spinal trauma and head trauma. He is a leading medical professional for minimally invasive spine surgeries, back and neck pain, congenital anomalies of the brain and spinal cord in children and disc herniation. He also treats disc diseases, stroke, epilepsy and brain hemorrhage.
- He has attended many national and international conferences and presented several papers.
NeurosurgeonConsultant, 15 years of experience
- Dr Shankar Ayyappan Kutty is an accomplished Neurosurgeon with more than 15 years of expertise.
- He holds the record for the most number of aneurysm surgeries in the world as per the Guinness Book of Records.
- Dr Shankar Ayyappan Kutty expertise is in skull base surgeries, pituitary tumours, brain tumours and spine surgeries.
- He is a member of the Asian Congress of Neurological Society, the Association of Surgeons of India, the Neurological Society of India and the Emirates Medical Association.
- Dr Shankar Ayyappan Kutty graduated from India with an MBBS, MS, MCh and DNB.
- He underwent advanced training at Keio University in Tokyo in skull base surgery.
Dr. Al Mutasim Bellah Khamees Etaiwi
NeurosurgeonSenior Consultant, 19 years of experience
- Dr. Al Mutasim Bellah Khamees Etaiwi is an accomplished UAE Neurosurgeon with +19 years of clinical experience.
- His area of interest is Lumbar laminectomy, Laminotomy, Laminoplasty, Microdiscectomy and Excision of spinal tumours, Cysts and more.
- Dr. Al Mutasim Bellah Khamees Etaiwi is a member of the Pan Arab Neurosurgical Society, the Saudi Association of Neurological Surgery and the Emirates Medical Association.
- He obtained MBBS from a prestigious university.
- He's got F.B.I.M.S. in Neurosurgery from Iraqi Board.
- Dr. Al Mutasim Bellah Khamees Etaiwi got an Arab Spine Course Diploma (ASCD).
Blood Clot Brain Surgery Cost - Frequently Asked Questions
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals