Blood Clot Brain Surgery Cost In GermanyChat
What is Blood Clot Brain Surgery?
Blood Clot Brain Surgery is a procedure to remove the blood clot near the brain blocking the blood flow to the brain.
How is the Procedure Performed?
Blood Clot Brain Surgery can be performed in two ways - burr hole drainage procedure and craniotomy. In the former procedure, the doctor makes one or two holes within the skull followed by an incision in the dura, one of the layers of the connective tissue, to drain out the blood clot. A craniotomy is a temporary removal of a bone flap to access the brain.
Who is the Right Doctor for Blood Clot Brain Surgery?
A board-certified neurosurgeon must be consulted for Blood Clot Brain Surgery.
What is the Usual Success Rate for this Procedure?
Blood Clot Brain Surgery has achieved functional independence in 45% of cases.
It takes around six months for complete healing after Blood Clot Brain Surgery.
Cost related to Blood Clot Brain Surgery in Germany
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|Blood Clot Brain Surgery||USD 9000 to USD 11000|
|Craniotomy Surgery||USD 9000 to USD 11000|
Blood Clot Brain Surgery in Germany
Popular Cities in Germany for Blood Clot Brain Surgery are:
Help Us With Patient Details
Top hospitals and doctors for Blood Clot Brain Surgery in GermanyFilter
Showing 32 Hospitals and doctors for Blood Clot Brain Surgery in Germany
University Hospital Heidelberg
- The University Hospital Heidelberg is one of the biggest medical centers in the Federal Republic of Germany. It is a part of Heidelberg University Medical School, which was founded in 1388, making it the oldest in Germany.
- The hospital operates nearly 1 million outpatients and 65,000 inpatients every year and is well-renowned for treating cancer.
- The Hospital works in partnership with various research institutes one of them being the German Cancer Research Center at the National Center for Tumor Diseases, registered on the American Comprehensive Cancer Center.
- The hospital specializes in diagnosing complex medical conditions and diseases and treating them using innovative technology to ensure optimal treatment with interdisciplinary cooperation.
- There are about 10,000 employees, including 1,600 professors and doctors working at the hospital, and the Chief Doctor of the hospital is the renowned Professor Guido Adler.
- The Heidelberg Curriculum Medicinale (HeiCuMed) is one of the leading medical training institutions in Germany, which at present teaches nearly 3700 physicians.
Meoclinic Hospital, Berlin
- Founded in 2000, Meoclinic Hospital is a multidisciplinary medical center and is part of MEOGROUP.
- The hospital is certified by the ISO 9001:2008 quality standard and meets the highest medical requirements of the European Union.
- Located in the center of Berlin, the hospital offers the highest level of medical services.
- The team of specialists provides high-quality assistance to every patient.
- Patients choose this hospital for neurology, plastic surgery, endocrinology, pediatric neurosurgery, obstetrics and gynecology.
- It has 5 narrow-focused centers – cardiology, radiology, phlebology, surgery and rehabilitation.
- The center has the latest equipment, including the newest devices of CT and MRI scan, Doppler ultrasonography, EEG and devices for conducting duplex 3D and 4D sonography.
- Spanned in an area of 4,500 square meters, it has 45 beds, including 6 intensive care beds, 3 inpatient and 1 outpatient operating theatres.
Doctors for Blood Clot Brain Surgery in Germany
NeurosurgeonConsultant, 15 years of experience
- Prof. Dr. Volker Arnd Coenen is a Neurosurgeon in Freiburg, Germany with over 15+ years of experience.
- He is an active member of organizations such as the German Society for Neurosurgery (DGNC), European Association of Neurosurgical Societies (EANS), The Movement Disorders Society, German Society for Computer and Robot-Assisted Surgery (CURAC), European Society for Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery (ESSFN), World Society for Functional and Stereotactic Neurosurgery (WSFSN), etc.
- He completed graduation from Rheinisch Westfälische Technische Hochschule (RWTH) Aachen in 1992, and did two internships from Neurosurgical Clinic, University Hospital Aachen (Prof. Dr. med. JM Gilsbach) in 1999 and Clinic for Anaesthesiology, University Hospital Aachen, 6-month rotation, intensive care medicine (Prof. Dr. med. R. Rossaint) in 2000.
- He also has a Fellowship in "Functional and stereotactic neurosurgery" from the Surgical Center for Movement Disorders, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC, Canada in 2007.
- Dr. Coenen has special interests in dealing with Imaging assisted Deep Brain Stimulation, Spondylolisthesis, Hematoma, Brain contusions, Intracerebral bleed, Aneurysm, Brain tumors, Hypertensive bleed, etc.
- He has authored in national and international publications and also has presented in many national conferences.
NeurosurgeonHead of Department, 39 years of experience
- With 39+ years of experience, Prof. Dr. med. Rudolf Laumer is a neurosurgeon with the main interest in spinal diseases.
- His expertise includes Lumbar disc herniation, cervical disc herniation, Thoracic disc herniation, lumbar spinal stenosis, Cervical spinal stenosis, Spondylolisthesis, artificial intervertebral discs and spinal tumors.
- He is vice president of the professional association of German neurosurgeons BDNC and a member of the board of the German Society for Neurosurgery DGNC.
- Dr. Laumer did graduation and post-graduation from universities in Würzburg and Erlangen.
- He did specialist training in neurosurgery at the University of Erlangen, Erlangen.
- He is a member of the Neurosurgical Academy NCA, German Medical Association and North Rhine Medical Association, Düsseldorf.
NeurosurgeonChief, 35 years of experience
- Prof. Dr. Med. Jürgen Kiwit is a neurosurgeon with 35+ years of experience.
- His areas of expertise include Kyphoplasty, Vertebroplasty, endoscopic intervertebral disc surgery, Neuronavigation for spinal and cranial surgery.
- He is a member of AANS (American Association of Neurological Surgeons), WFNS (World Federation of Neurosurgical Societies) and Mayo Alumni German Speaking League.
- Dr. Kiwit completed his graduation followed by post-graduation.
- He did his training in neurosurgery from prestigious hospitals in Germany.
- He has many publications under his name in both national and international journals.
Blood Clot Brain Surgery Cost - Frequently Asked Questions
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals
Treatment videos related to Blood Clot Brain Surgery
FAQ videos related to Blood Clot Brain Surgery
More searches related to Blood Clot Brain Surgery
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team !
Help Us With Patient Details
What is the price of Blood Clot Brain Surgery in other countries, compared to Germany?
Approximate price of Blood Clot Brain Surgery in other countries compared to Germany is:
- Turkey, USD 4800 to USD 7200, approximately 40% lower than Germany
- India, USD 4400 to USD 6600, approximately 45% lower than Germany
- Israel, USD 13600 to USD 20400, approximately 70% higher than Germany
- Malaysia, USD 8800 to USD 13200, approximately 10% higher than Germany