Bl Inguinal Hernia Laparoscopic Cost In MalaysiaChat
What is Bl Inguinal Hernia Laparoscopic?
BL Inguinal Hernia (Laparoscopic) is a surgical technique to repair bilateral hernias in which soft tissue bulges through a weakened spot in the abdominal muscles.
How is the Procedure Performed?
In BL Inguinal Hernia (Laparoscopic), about two to four incisions are made in the abdominal wall to insert surgical tools to repair hernias.
Who is the Right Doctor for Bl Inguinal Hernia Laparoscopic?
A Gastroenterologist who is an expert in performing hernia surgeries is the right doctor to call for Laparoscopic BL Inguinal Hernia Repair.
What is the Usual Success Rate for this Procedure?
Laparoscopic BL Inguinal Hernia is reported to have a high success rate, while the recurrence rate is hardly 10%.
The primary possible risks of any surgery are bleeding and infection which is quite uncommon with Laparoscopic BL Inguinal Hernia Repair. There are lesser chances of any injury to the urinary bladder in laparoscopic surgery.
Bl Inguinal Hernia Laparoscopic in Malaysia
Popular Cities in Malaysia for Bl Inguinal Hernia Laparoscopic are:
Help Us With Patient Details
Top hospitals and doctors for Bl Inguinal Hernia Laparoscopic in MalaysiaFilter
Showing 22 Hospitals and doctors for Bl Inguinal Hernia Laparoscopic in Malaysia
Gleneagles Hospital, Kuala Lumpur
- Gleneagles Hospital, Kuala Lumpur is one of the leading hospitals in Malaysia accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI), the highest international quality accreditation in terms of patient safety and health care services.
- Established in 1996, the hospital is delivering healthcare and excellence for over 25 years.
- The Hospital is particularly known for its Cardiology, Oncology, and Orthopaedic & Trauma Surgery.
- It provides comprehensive medical and surgical procedures such as Bariatric Surgery, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, ENT, Hepatobiliary Surgery, Neurosurgery, Paediatrics, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Breast Surgery to mention a few.
- Gleneagles Hospital has one of the most advanced technologies like Gamma Knife and Da Vinci Si Surgery System.
- A well-equipped Imaging Department like Ultrasound Examination, Computed Tomography Scan (C.T. Scan), Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Fluoroscopy, Angiography, Non-vascular Interventional Radiology, Mammography, Bone Mineral Densitometry, and General Radiography.
- The Hospital also received several awards namely, the 'International Hospital of the Year,' and 'Highly Commended for Excellence in Customer Service' award from the prestigious International Medical Travel Journal in 2018. It also received the 'Best Health Screening Provider in Asia Pacific' by the Global Health and Travel Awards 2019.
- Several services are provided for international patients such as Visa, flight booking, airport transfer, accommodation, air evacuation & repatriation, doctor referral and appointment, cost estimation, emergency care, and sightseeing.
Pantai Hospital Kuala Lumpur
- Pantai Hospital Kuala Lumpur is a premier healthcare hospital that has been serving people from all over the world for 47 years.
- It is a one-stop integrated healthcare provider that specialises particularly in Oncology, Cardiology, Neurology and Neurosurgery, Orthopaedics, and Paediatrics.
- Besides this, it has many medical and surgical departments like Gastroenterology, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, General Surgery, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Radiology & Interventional Radiology, Urology, Fertility Services – IVF, and Cranio-Facial Surgery.
- It is supported by cutting-edge technologies like Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Computerised Tomography (CT) scan, PET-CT, Mammography, Fluoroscopy, Ultrasound, Image intensifier, Bone densitometry, Orthopantomography and other interventional procedures.
- It has the prestigious JCI accreditation along with a certification by the Malaysian Society for Quality in Health (MSQH). It is also a certified Baby-Friendly Hospital.
- The International Patient Centre (IPC) is available to assist international patients from admission to discharge along with airport transfers.
Pantai Hospital Penang
Pantai Hospital Penang is one of the many hospitals owned by the Pantai Group, a leading healthcare services provider in Malaysia.
The Hospital specialises in Neurology and Cardiology besides having excellent medical and patient care in departments like Oncology, ENT, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedic Surgery, Paediatrics, Renal Medicines, Urology and others.
It has three Centres of Excellence namely, the Cancer Centre, Heart Centre, and Stroke Centre.
It is accredited by the Malaysian Society for Quality in Health (MSQH) that is under the Ministry of Health.
It is supported by cutting edge medical and surgical technologies like 160-Slice CT Scan, 64-Slice CT Scan, Bone Densitometer (DEXA), Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Mammography, Ultrasonography to mention a few.
The Hospital also has an International Patient Centre that will assist international patients from appointment to discharge along with complimentary chauffeured services to hotels or accommodations in Penang.
It also offers a choice of Health Screening Packages for both men and women.
Doctors for Bl Inguinal Hernia Laparoscopic in Malaysia
Surgical GastroenterologistConsultant, 22 years of experience
- Dr. Dharmendran Ratnasingam is one of the experienced consultants in the field of Gastroenterology.
- He constantly upgrades himself to deliver the medical treatment to his patients and is often looked up to solve complex cases of Gastroenterology.
- His areas of expertise are Biliary Pancreato Disease and Hepatology.
- The doctor completed MBBS from Manipal University, India in 1996, MS (GenSurg) from University Kebangsaan Malaysia, Malaysia in 2003 and MRCS from Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, the United Kingdom in 2007.
- He treats his patients with the utmost diligence and patience.
- His area of clinical interest is digestive diseases like heartburn, acidity, abdominal pain, constipation, diarrhoea, obesity, Anemia, Piles, liver diseases like jaundice, acute viral hepatitis, chronic hepatitis B & C, acute and chronic pancreatitis, celiac disease, children with pain abdomen, failure to grow, constipation, Pancreato-Biliary Diseases and Hepatology etc.
Medical Gastroenterologist, 18 years of experience
- Dr. Ganesalingam Kanagasabai is one of the best Gastroenterologists having an experience of more than 18 years in this field.
- He is adept in treating conditions like Upper GI Endoscopy (OGDS), Capsule Endoscopy, Colonoscopy / FUSE, Enteroscopy (Single / Double Balloon), ERCP, Fibroscan and Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy (PEG).
- His other areas of interest are gastrointestinal diseases /Liver and Pancreatobiliary diseases.
- After completing MBBS from University of Malaya (1990) he qualified as MRCP from the UK in 1996.
Medical GastroenterologistConsultant, 15 years of experience
- Dr. C K Ranjeev Prabhakeran is a renowned Gastroenterologist and Hepatologist having an experience of more than 15 years in this field.
- He is expert in performing surgeries which include Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP), Esophageal Stenting, Oesophago Gastro DuodenoScopy (OGDS), Oesophago-Gastrectomy and Polypectomy.
- He is also proficient in treating Pancreatic Diseases.
- He is an esteemed member of various Associations which include: Academy of Medicine Malaysia, Malaysian Medical Association and Malaysian Society of Gastroenterology and Hepatology.
- He completed his fellowship from the Royal College of Physicians of Glasgow (FRCP) in 2003.
- After completing MBBS from University of Malaya, Malaysia in 1989, Dr. Prabhakeran has done MRCP from Royal College of Physicians, United Kingdom, 1994.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals