Bl Inguinal Hernia Laparoscopic Cost In IndiaChat
What is Bl Inguinal Hernia Laparoscopic?
BL Inguinal Hernia (Laparoscopic) is a surgical technique to repair bilateral hernias in which soft tissue bulges through a weakened spot in the abdominal muscles.
How is the Procedure Performed?
In BL Inguinal Hernia (Laparoscopic), about two to four incisions are made in the abdominal wall to insert surgical tools to repair hernias.
Who is the Right Doctor for Bl Inguinal Hernia Laparoscopic?
A Gastroenterologist who is an expert in performing hernia surgeries is the right doctor to call for Laparoscopic BL Inguinal Hernia Repair.
What is the Usual Success Rate for this Procedure?
Laparoscopic BL Inguinal Hernia is reported to have a high success rate, while the recurrence rate is hardly 10%.
The primary possible risks of any surgery are bleeding and infection which is quite uncommon with Laparoscopic BL Inguinal Hernia Repair. There are lesser chances of any injury to the urinary bladder in laparoscopic surgery.
Cost related to Bl Inguinal Hernia Laparoscopic in India
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|Inguinal Hernia Repair Surgery||Rs.155400 to Rs.207200|
Help Us With Patient Details
Top hospitals and doctors for Bl Inguinal Hernia Laparoscopic in IndiaFilter
Showing 116 Hospitals and doctors for Bl Inguinal Hernia Laparoscopic in India
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
Counted as one of the best gastroenterology hospitals in India, it provides all sorts of medical & surgical treatment of diseases such as colon polyps, gastrointestinal cancer, jaundice, cirrhosis of the liver, gastroesophageal reflux, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, irritable bowel syndrome etc.
There is a comprehensive liver transplant programme well known for its highly successful adult and Pediatric Liver Transplant programmes and cutting-edge hepatobiliary procedures.
The hospital has performed nearly 5600 liver transplants in children and adults till date.
Additionally, it was the first to perform the pediatric liver transplant in 1998 and the first liver-kidney transplant in 1999.
Dr. Anupam Sibal is one of the top gastroenterologists in India with a total of 21 years of experience working with the hospital.
He contributed to set up the first successful liver transplant programme in India in 1998 and established the pediatric gastroenterology and hepatology department in 1997 at the hospital.
- Established in 1991, Manipal Hospital is the third largest healthcare network in India.
- It is NABH and NABL (ISQUA) accredited.
- It is also ISO 9001:2008 certified for all comprehensive protocols including clinical, nursing, diagnostics and allied areas.
- Manipal Hospitals have 5 branches in Bangalore: Whitefield, Brookefield, Old Airport Road, Malleshwaram and Jayanagar.
- Offers more than 60 specialties under one roof.
- Manipal Hospital Whitefield is 284-bedded inpatient facility.
- It is also accredited with the AAHRPP Accreditation (Association for the Accreditation of the Human Research Protection Programs)
- The hospital is rated the Most Patient Recommended Hospital in India by the Consumer Voice.
- It is ranked as the Best Hospital in Bangalore for the past 8 years by The Week Magazine.
- Ranked among the top 5 hospitals in “INDIA’S MOST CARING HOSPITALS” survey.
- Won the prestigious Golden Peacock National Quality Award 2005 in the Service category.
Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road, Chennai
The hospital is a leading gastroenterology hospital in India, which is established since 1983.
There is a provision for the latest endoscopic procedures for the gastrointestinal bleed, gastrointestinal cancers, foreign body removal and many more.
The gastroenterologists mostly use the minimal access surgery to treat the major gastrointestinal surgical problems of the intestines, pancreas and hepatobiliary tract.
There is an internationally renowned transplant care programme specially designed for adult and pediatric liver transplant.
The hospital is known for performing the largest number of laparoscopic procedures in the country.
It is well-equipped with the specialized facilities such as CCU and Multi Organ Transplant Units designed for the thorough post-operative monitoring of donors and recipients.
Doctors for Bl Inguinal Hernia Laparoscopic in India
Surgical GastroenterologistSenior Consultant, 25 years of experience
- Dr. Victor Vinod Babu is a renowned Surgical Gastroenterologist, based in Mumbai with 25+ years of experience in the field of medicine.
- He is a lifetime member of the prestigious Association of Surgeons of India(ASI), Indian Association of Surgical Gastroenterology(IASG), Indian Medical Council, and Indian Society of Gastroenterologists.
- Dr. Victor has completed his graduation and post-graduation from the Sri Venkateshwara University, followed by MCh in Surgical Gastroenterology from the well-known All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
- His area of expertise lies in Abdominal trauma surgery, Colonic Surgery, capsule endoscopy, endoscopic examinations of the esophagus, stomach, etc.
- To date, he has worked in some of the eminent hospitals in India such as Medicover Hospital, MaxCure Hospital, Care Hospital, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Image Hospital, Ameerpet, Hyderabad, Max Super Speciality Hospital, Nizams Institute of Medical Sciences (NIMS), Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, Stanley Medical College, Chennai, Osmania Medical College,(OMC), Hyderabad.
Surgical GastroenterologistConsultant, 16 years of experience
- Dr. Aritra Ghosh is among the top General & Laparoscopic Surgeons and Surgical Gastroenterologists with 16 years of experience.
- He completed his MBBS in 2004 from NRS Medical College, Kolkata, and then did his DNB in 2009 from The Calcutta Medical Research Institute.
- After that, he completed the fellowship awarded to him by the Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India.
- Dr. Ghosh is renowned for GI surgeries pertaining to the colon & rectum, liver & bile, gastric bypass surgery, and upper GI surgeries.
- He is also known for treating medical conditions such as laparoscopic hernia surgeries, abdominal wall reconstructions, and surgeries on the breast, thyroid, and salivary glands.
- Some of the other major procedures performed by him are lumpectomy, pancreatectomy, cholecystectomy, gastric binding, laparoscopic cholecystectomy, piles surgeries, and endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography.
- He has been associated with many reputed hospitals in India.
- He has very few research papers that he wrote for leading medical journals.
Surgical GastroenterologistConsultant, 43 years of experience
- Dr. V Baskaran is a highly-experienced Surgical Gastroenterologist in Chennai.
- He provides treatments like Bowel Obstruction Treatment, Crohn's Disease Treatment, Transesophageal Echocardiography - TEE, Anti Reflux Procedures, Whipple and many more.
- He has more than 43 years of rich experience in the field of Gastroenterology.
- He is an active member of the Association of Surgeons of India (ASI) and the Indian Society of Gastroenterology.
- He completed his MBBS from Madras University, Chennai, in 1977, MS in General Surgery from Bangalore University in 1988, and Ph.D. in Gastrointestinal Surgery from AIIMS, New Delhi, in 2000.
- He has won Gold Medal in MS from Bangalore University in 1988.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals