Bl Inguinal Hernia Laparoscopic Cost In GermanyChat
What is Bl Inguinal Hernia Laparoscopic?
BL Inguinal Hernia (Laparoscopic) is a surgical technique to repair bilateral hernias in which soft tissue bulges through a weakened spot in the abdominal muscles.
How is the Procedure Performed?
In BL Inguinal Hernia (Laparoscopic), about two to four incisions are made in the abdominal wall to insert surgical tools to repair hernias.
Who is the Right Doctor for Bl Inguinal Hernia Laparoscopic?
A Gastroenterologist who is an expert in performing hernia surgeries is the right doctor to call for Laparoscopic BL Inguinal Hernia Repair.
What is the Usual Success Rate for this Procedure?
Laparoscopic BL Inguinal Hernia is reported to have a high success rate, while the recurrence rate is hardly 10%.
The primary possible risks of any surgery are bleeding and infection which is quite uncommon with Laparoscopic BL Inguinal Hernia Repair. There are lesser chances of any injury to the urinary bladder in laparoscopic surgery.
Help Us With Patient Details
Top hospitals and doctors for Bl Inguinal Hernia Laparoscopic in GermanyFilter
Showing 32 Hospitals and doctors for Bl Inguinal Hernia Laparoscopic in Germany
Charite University Hospital
- The Charité University Hospital located in Berlin is one of Europe's most reputed and largest university hospitals affiliated with Humboldt University and Free University Berlin.
- Established in 1710, it is one of Germany's most research-intensive medical institutions, which was ranked by Focus as the best of over 1000 hospitals in Germany.
- In 2010, the clinic celebrated its 300th anniversary, and in 2019 and 2020, Newsweek ranked the Charité as the fifth-best hospital in the world and best in Europe.
- The hospitals has numerous Collaborative Research Centres (CRC) of the Deutsche Forschungsgmeinschaft.
- Charité treats more patients than any other university hospital in Germany with 692,920 outpatient cases and 152,693 inpatient cases in a year.
- From 2012 to 2020, more than half of all German Nobel Prize winners in Physiology or Medicine, including Emil von Behring, Robert Koch, and Paul Ehrlich have worked at the Charité.
- Several congressmen and diplomats have been treated at the Charité, including German Chancellor Angela Merkel, Yulia Tymoshenko from Ukraine, and, more recently, Russian opposition politician Alexei Navalny was treated here in August 2020.
Vivantes Hospital Group
- The Vivantes Hospital Group is one of the largest state-owned healthcare companies operating around 100 medical departments and institutions, rehabilitation centers, 40 centers of excellence, primary healthcare facilities, 12 nursing facilities, and other outpatient and inpatient healthcare facilities in Berlin, Germany
- The Vivantes Hospital Group was founded in 2001 and the company runs 10 hospitals with a total capacity of nearly 6,000 beds and more than 17,000 employees, 2,300 of which are physicians.
- The Hospitals treat nearly 2,35,622 inpatients and 3,22,503 outpatients per year.
- An exceptional foreign department was established to assist all queries of international patients.
- It is the biggest state-owned hospital group in Berlin providing hospital care for about a third of patients in the city seeking inpatient care.
- Vivantes Clinic August-Victoria received the status of "Baby-friendly hospital" and Vivantes Humboldt and Vivantes Friedrichshain clinics were awarded the UNICEF Quality Awards.
- The tumor center of Vivantes consists of three cancer centers in the north, south, and in the center of Berlin. All three cancer centers are certified by the German Society for Hematology and Oncology (DGHO).
- The Federation for Environmental Protection and Nature Conservation of Germany (Bund Berlin) awarded the Vivantes Neukolln clinic status "Energy Saving Hospital".
- Carl Gustav Carus University Hospital, Dresden was established in the year 1815 and is one of the oldest and most reputed hospitals in Germany.
- The hospital is famous for its high standards of medical services and is recognised by many certificates received from international quality centers including ISO 19001 and DKG certificates.
- The University Hospital was a part of the “Best quality of medical service and patient care in Germany” list, published by Focus Health magazine and in 2020, 15 departments received the “Top National Hospital” award as well
- Since 2019, the doctors of the neurosurgery department use MRI-3 Tesla to monitor the patient’s state during the surgery, which makes the department one of the most technologically advanced in the country.
- The hospital’s activity is closely overseen by a Supervisory Council, which ensure the hospital upholds its quality and effective management.
- In 2007, the Dresden University Hospital Cancer Center received the “Best oncology center” from the German Cancer Aid Society (DKH).
- Since 2012. the Carl Gustav Carus Orthopaedics and Traumatology Center has been leading the Focus magazine “Best medical facilities in Germany” rating.
- The hospital includes general and special ophthalmological departments with 41 inpatient wards out of which 8 of them are for child patients.
Doctors for Bl Inguinal Hernia Laparoscopic in Germany
Surgical GastroenterologistChief, 17 years of experience
- Prof. Dr. Med. Frank Kolligs is a gastroenterologist with 17+ years of experience.
- His areas of expertise include gastroenterology, hepatology, endoscopy, ultrasound and functional diagnosis.
- He is a recognized expert in the treatment of liver cancer and colorectal cancer.
- Dr. Kolligs is engaged in scientific activities at the University of Marburg and the University of Michigan, USA.
- He also participates in conferences of specialized societies.
- He completed his graduation and post-graduation from eminent universities in Germany.
Surgical GastroenterologistDirector, 37 years of experience
• Dr. Rainer Porschen is an ace Oncologist and a Gastroenterologist based in Bremen with a rich experience of 37 years in the field.
• He is among the best-rated gastroenterologists in Europe and was ranked among the top 100 doctors of Germany by FOCUS magazine for the treatment of GI lesions.
• He is a professional member of several medical societies of Germany that deal with the treatment of rectum and cancer, ulcerative colitis, pancreatic cancer, Barrett’s syndrome and reflux disease.
• In 1973, he completed his graduation from the National University of Aachen and in 1980 received his doctorate from the Institute of Medicine of the Nuclear Research Center, Jülich.
• His area of expertise is in the treatment of tumours of the gastrointestinal (GI) tract, X-ray diagnostics and in conducting colonoscopy. He has also performed gastric bypass and Colectomy procedures.
• He has authored several papers for various publications.
Surgical GastroenterologistHOD, 20 years of experience
• Dr. Johann Ockenga is a Surgical Oncologist and a Gastrointestinal Surgeon at Bremen-Mitte Clinic with an experience of 20 years.
• He was the Secretary of the German Society of Nutritional Medicine (2012). He has worked on several projects to develop guidelines for nutritional medicine. He has also contributed to the review of the World Journal of Gastroenterology.
• He possesses expertise in treating Sigmoid adenocarcinoma, Hepatocellular Carcinoma, Hepatitis B, Liver Diseases, Immunology and Colon cancer.
• He has contributed several papers to various publications over his career of two decades.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals