Bilateral Total Hip Replacement Cost In TurkeyChat
What is Bilateral Total Hip Replacement?
Bilateral Hip Replacement is done in patients with degenerative problems in both hips and, there is the replacement of both the hips at the same time. This is also referred to as a simultaneous total hip replacement.
How is the Procedure Performed?
During Bilateral Total Hip replacement, the damaged bone and cartilage are removed and replaced with the prosthetic components. The damaged femoral head is removed and replaced with a metal stem that is placed into the hollow center of the femur.
Who is the Right Doctor for Bilateral Total Hip Replacement?
The right doctor to consult for Bilateral Total Hip replacement is an Orthopedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon.
What is the Usual Success Rate for this Procedure?
The success rate lies between 71-86%.
Cost related to Bilateral Total Hip Replacement in Turkey
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|Bilateral Hip Replacement Surgery||USD 9540 to USD 11660|
|Total Hip Replacement||USD 6750 to USD 8250|
|Hip Reconstruction Surgery||USD 16448 to USD 20103|
Help Us With Patient Details
Images Related To Bilateral Total Hip Replacement
Hip Replacement Surgery
Details on Hip Replacement Surgery
Types of Hip Replacement Surgery
Procedure for Hip Replacement Surgery
Risks of Hip Replacement Surgery.
Top hospitals and doctors for Bilateral Total Hip Replacement in TurkeyFilter
Showing 20 Hospitals and doctors for Bilateral Total Hip Replacement in Turkey
Hisar Hospital Intercontinental, Istanbul
- The Hisar Hospital’s Orthopedic department manages the diagnosis and treatment of all diseases as well as the injuries of the musculoskeletal system, traumatic, congenital, or acquired bones, joints, or soft tissue disorders.
- The Orthopedic department comprises of a team of qualified orthopedic surgeons, Joint & replacement surgeons, Orthopedicians with accomplished personnel.
Medical Park Group, İstanbul
- Medical Park is one of the top research and treatment centers in the field of Orthopedics and Traumatology.
- Surgeons of the orthopedic department are fully competent about giving expertise nationally and internationally.
- Orthopedic department offer services such as Bone and Joint Surgery, Arthroplasty (Hip Replacement), Arthroplasty (Knee Prosthesis), Concussion, Foot and Ankle, General Orthopaedics and Fracture Care, Hand and Upper Extremity, Joint Replacement, Orthopedic Trauma, Pediatric Orthopedics, Rehabilitation, and Physical Therapy, Sarcoma Care, Shoulder Care, Spine Center, and Sports Medicine.
- At a medical park hospital, patients get well-coordinated healthcare services ran by internationally- recognized surgeons.
- Medical Park Orthopedics and Traumatology Center possess a highly skilled team that is entirely trained to heal complex wounds all over the body.
- Many surgical procedures are there for hip arthroplasty which includes the use of different metallic, ceramic or polyethylene materials to enhance the comfort of the patient.
American Hospital, Istanbul
The Americal hospital, Turkey was founded in 1920 by a US Navy Admiral L. Bristol. The hospital was started as a non-profitable institution. Nearly 120,000 patients are treated every year in addition to 20,000 inpatients. More than 10,000 surgeries are conducted every year. The hospital specifically keeps in consideration the laws, regulations, and principles of professional ethics. It also gives prime importance to the patient’s privacy. All the medical and administrative systems are constantly examined to look for the scope of improvement and provide patient satisfaction. The hospital is accredited by:
- Joint Commission International 2002, 2005, 2009, 2012, 2015, July 2018
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System April 2018
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System May 2018 (American Hospital is the “first” organization to receive the certificate among all public and private hospitals in Turkey.)
- ISO 27001 Information Security Management System May 2018
- Echocardiography Laboratory Accreditation by the European Association of Echocardiography (EAE) 2015
- Global Mobility Certificate by United Healthcare Global 2018
Doctors for Bilateral Total Hip Replacement in Turkey
Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement SurgeonConsultant, 22 years of experience
- Prof. Dr. Mehmet Erdil is an Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon with over 22 years of experience.
- He completed his Faculty of Medicine education in 2001 and his Faculty of Medicine Orthopedics and Traumatology education in 2007, both from Istanbul University.
- He is an esteemed member of the Turkish Limb Extension and Reconstruction Association, the Turkish Foot Ankle Surgery Association, the Turkish Spine Association, TUSYAD (Turkish Sports Injuries, Arthroscopy, and Knee Association) / Board of Directors, TOTBID / Sports Traumatology Branch, TOTDER (Turkish Orthopedics and Traumatology Association), TOTEK (Turkish Orthopedics and Traumatology Education Council), Hip Joint Conservative Surgery Association / Board of Directors and TOTBID (Turkish Orthopedics and Traumatology Association).
- He has authored various papers in national and international journals.
Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement SurgeonSenior Consultant, 15 years of experience
- Assoc. Dr. Sami Sökücü is a leading Orthopedic Surgeon with 15+ years of experience.
- Dr. Sami Sökücü is well-known for knee replacement surgery, hip replacement surgery, and trauma surgery.
- He completed his medical degree from Karadeniz Technical University of Medicine, Trabzon, Turkey, in 2001.
- He is an esteemed member of the European Board of Orthopedics and Traumatology (EBOT), Hip and Knee Arthroplasty Association, Orthopedic Trauma Branch, Turkish Orthopedic and Traumatology Education Council (TOTEK), Association of Turkish Orthopedics and Traumatology (TOTBİD), Association of Turkish Orthopedics and Traumatology (TOTDER) and Istanbul Medical Association.
- He won the award of appreciation from the Provincial Health Directorate in 2011.
Spine SurgeonConsultant, 20 years of experience
- Op. Dr. Mehmet Aydogan is a well-known Orthopaedist, Traumatologist & Advanced Spine Surgeon with experience of 20+ years.
- He has Memberships of Scientific Organizations such as the Turkish Medical Association (TTB), Turkish Orthopedics and Traumatology Association (TOTBID), Turkish Spine Association (TOD), Minimal Invasive Spine Surgery Association (MINOD), North America Spine Society (NASS), Scoliosis Research Society (SRS), and European Spine Society (ESS).
- He graduated from Ege University Faculty of Medicine (1990 - 1996) and gained a Fellowship in 2009 from Comprehensive Spine Center University of California Los Angeles, USA,
- He also has an International Spine Fellow from the Comprehensive Spine Center University of California Los Angeles, USA (2009 - 2010).
- Dr. Aydogan has a keen interest in areas such as Rope Scoliosis Surgery (Non-Fusion Scoliosis Surgery), Spinal Canal Stenosis, Waist Shift, Cervical Disc Prosthesis, Spinal Fractures, Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery, Laser - Endoscopic Discectomy, Pediatric - Adult Spine Deformities, etc.
Bilateral Total Hip Replacement Cost - Frequently Asked Questions
Before Bilateral Total Hip Replacement - Most Frequently Asked Questions
Bilateral hip replacement surgery replaces both hip joints and both the hips can be replaced at the same time or may be replaced at different times.
The most common need for bilateral hip replacement is severe arthritis due to which there is pain and stiffness seen in both hips which interferes with daily activities.
Bilateral hip replacement surgery is not very common, almost 42 percent of the people with osteoarthritis get their hips replaced.
Yes, you can have hip replacement surgery done on both the hips at the same time only. Some patients have degenerative problems in both hips and, with their surgeon's guidance, may consider having both hips replaced at the same time.
During the Bilateral Total Hip Replacement - Most Frequently Asked Questions
Bilateral hip replacement surgery will take around one to one and half hour to complete.
Bilateral hip replacement surgery is being done by an orthopaedic surgeon.
In bilateral hip replacement surgery the surgeon makes an incision over the front or side of your hips. Through the layers of tissues removes the diseases and damaged part of the bone and cartilage and leaves the healthy bone intact and then implant the prosthetic socket into your pelvic bone to replace the damage.
After Bilateral Total Hip Replacement - Most Frequently Asked Questions
The recovery from bilateral hip replacement takes about four to six weeks after that you will start to feel stronger and able to move out with less pain. You need to take physiotherapy, and walking is very important for your recovery.
Patients are able to walk within same day or next day after surgery. You can resume your normal activities within first three to six weeks of the total hip replacement surgery. Once you can easily do light activities you can incorporate healthy exercises into your daily life.
After your bilateral hip replacement surgery you should not bend your hips and knees more than 90 degrees and do not sit with cross legs and lift some heavy objects.
You should do light activities after surgery such as gradually increase your walking and do light household activities and movement is very essential for healthy recovery.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Testimonial of our patients treated by Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon
Patients from 100+ countries have trusted Vaidam
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals
Our patient's testimonials related to Spine Surgeon
Treatment videos related to Spine Surgeon
FAQ videos related to Spine Surgeon
More searches related to Bilateral Total Hip Replacement
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team !
Help Us With Patient Details
What is the price of Bilateral Total Hip Replacement in other countries, compared to Turkey?
Approximate price of Bilateral Total Hip Replacement in other countries compared to Turkey is:
- India, USD 8000 to USD 12000, approximately 6% lower than Turkey
- Thailand, USD 11200 to USD 16800, approximately 32% higher than Turkey
- Germany, USD 24800 to USD 37200, approximately 192% higher than Turkey
- Israel, USD 27200 to USD 40800, approximately 221% higher than Turkey
- Singapore, USD 24000 to USD 36000, approximately 183% higher than Turkey
- Malaysia, USD 16000 to USD 24000, approximately 89% higher than Turkey