Bell S Palsy Treatment Cost In United Arab EmiratesChat
What is Bell S Palsy Treatment?
Bell’s Palsy is a condition in which there is a sudden weakness in the muscles on either half of the face.
How is the Procedure Performed?
Bell’s Palsy usually goes away on its own within six months. However, medications are still required to prevent permanent contractions. Patients with severe symptoms of Bell’s Palsy should be prescribed a seven-day course of oral medications - acyclovir with a tapering course of prednisone.
Who is the Right Doctor for Bell S Palsy Treatment?
A team of physiotherapists and neurologists treat Bell’s Palsy.
Medical professionals diagnose Bell’s Palsy by simply looking at the face and ask to move the facial muscles by closing eyes, lifting brows, and other relevant movements.
What is the Usual Success Rate for this Procedure?
Studies have shown that around 85% have recovered post-Bell’s Palsy treatment within three weeks.
The cost of Bell's Palsy includes:
Preoperative diagnostic tests cost [some tests that may be required includes Blood tests, Electromyography (EMG), or MRI]
Post-Operative cost (depends on the number of follow-up sessions)
Medicine cost (Corticosteroids, etc.)
Patient's hospital stay
Note: The patient may need to wear an eye patch (for dry eyes), and some facial massage should help stimulate the facial muscles.
The overall cost of the procedure also varies based on the patient's condition and preferences. Some of these factors are:
Type of hospital and room opted (General, Twin sharing, or single room)
The severity of the disease
Additional tests, if required
Post-surgical complication, if it happens (such as irreversible damage to the facial nerve, Partial or complete blindness of the eye, etc.)
Cost of Blood products (if required)
An extended stay at the Hospital
Cost of Accommodation during follow-ups, in case the patient is not a local resident
Bell S Palsy Treatment in United Arab Emirates
Popular Cities in United-arab-emirates for Bell S Palsy Treatment are:
Help Us With Patient Details
Top hospitals and doctors for Bell S Palsy Treatment in United Arab EmiratesFilter
Showing 25 Hospitals and doctors for Bell S Palsy Treatment in United Arab Emirates
LLH Hospital, Abu Dhabi
- Founded in 2007, LLH Hospital is a multispeciality hospital based in Abu Dhabi, providing the highest level of medical excellence, it was established by Dr. Shamsheer Vayalil and is accredited by JCL(Joint Commission International).
- The hospital deals with different specialties such as cardiology, neurology, ENT, Pulmonology, Gastroenterology, Opthalmology, Gynecology, etc. The team comprises skilled general and specialty medical practitioners, nurses, technologists along with personnel having extensive experience.
- LLH Hospital received the prestigious European Quality Award (EQA) instituted by the European Foundation for Quality Management and hounoured by the Sheikh Khalifa Excellence Award (SKEA), that honors leading organizations which provide best services and set the highest of standards in excellence across the nation.
- The healthcare institution has a team of over 5000 employees providing quality care to over 2 million people for 13 years and is well equipped with all the latest treatment modalities.
Zulekha Hospital LLC - Sharjah
- Zulekha Hospital Sharjah is part of the Zulekha Healthcare Group that provides easy access to high-quality healthcare.
- It is a multi-speciality hospital with specialities such as Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Cardiology, Plastic Surgery, General Surgery, Oncology, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, Urology, Gastroenterology, Dermatology, Physiotherapy etc.
- It has 32 medical and surgical departments and also offers various Packages such as Health Packages, Maternity Packages, Vaccination Packages, and Plastic Surgery Packages.
- It provides an innovative strategy during the pandemic called "Home Care Services" that offers medical expertise and care at the comfort of an individual's home to ensure health and happiness.
- It is a JCI re-accredited institution and got CAP accreditation in the year 2012.
- It implements the European Foundation for Quality Management (EFQM) Excellence Model which led the Hospital to receive Dubai Quality Appreciation Award (DQAP) and Dubai Quality Award (DQA) for several years.
- It also received “The Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Business Excellence Award (MRM)” in 2016.
Cleveland Clinic, Abu Dhabi
- An extension of Cleveland Clinic in USA, the Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi was established in 2015 to provide services for complex and critical care and to develop a rich, world-class healthcare infrastructure within the country.
- Being a multispecialty hospital, it spreads across 14 Institutes and 40 medical and surgical specialities with state-of-the-art technologies and unparalleled patient care.
- It prides itself in its 6 Centres of Excellence comprising Heart & Vascular Institute, Neurological Institute, Eye Institute, Respiratory Institute, and Critical Care Institute.
- Presenting the Clinic's model of care, it upholds the "Patient First" philosophy that ensures delivering the best patient-centred care in every part of their journey. As such, a highly specialised training is given to all caregivers in the Hospital.
- The Hospital has the largest Multidisciplinary Simulation Centre which is an advanced healthcare education through experiential learning in a controlled environment thus resulting in improvised and better patient safety and experience.
- Its priority in the highest standard of healthcare quality and patient safety is reflected in several of its accreditation received from the JCI, the highest "5 Diamonds" rating from the Department of Health, Abu Dhabi’s Muashir assessment; the first to receive the Magnet Accreditation in UAE (the global benchmark in nursing excellence), the JAWDA People’s Choice Award, Arab Board Accreditation, a CAP certified Laboratory, HIMSS Stage 7 Award (the international benchmark for advanced IT to improve patient care) to mention a few.
- It has the International Patient Services that has been serving foreign patients from more than 114 countries around the globe assisting them in their respective personalised plan and treatment. The team also assist in visa, travel plans, tourism etc besides treatment.
- The Hospital is part of the Abu Dhabi Medical Tourism organisation.
Doctors for Bell S Palsy Treatment in United Arab Emirates
NeurologistSenior Consultant, 25 years of experience
• Dr Ajit Kumar is a Renowned Neurosurgeon with 25+ years of experience. • He is currently working at NMC Speciality Hospital in Al Nahda, Dubai, UAE. • He completed his D.M from the National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS) in Bangalore in 1999. • He afterwards completed a two-year fellowship in movement disorders at the Pacific Parkinson’s Research Centre at the University of British Columbia in Vancouver, Canada. • Dr Ajit worked as an Assistant Professor of Neurology at St. John's Medical College in Bangalore. • He later progressed into a Consultant at Mumbai's Wockhardt Brain and Spine Hospital. • He is currently working as a Senior Consultant - Neurosurgery at NMC, Dubai. • Dr Ajit interests are in Parkinson’s disease and related movement disorders, stroke and electrophysiology. • Dr Ajit specialises in are Brain surgery, Clot removal, Aneurysm Repair, Tumor Removal, Deep brain stimulation (DBS), Endovascular procedures, Carotid endarterectomy and Coil embolization. • The Melvin Yahr fellowship, the Silver Jubilee Award for an outstanding candidate in D.M. Neurology, and the UAE Health Authority's General Civil Aviation Authority - Specialist Aeromedical Examiner licence are among Dr Ajit's honours. • Dr Ajit is a life member of the Neurological Society of India and the Indian Academy of Neurology. He has 30 publications, of which 16 are peer-reviewed, indexed, international publications. • He knows – Hindi, Tamil, Malayalam, Kannada and English.
NeurologistConsultant, 10 years of experience
- A skilled Neurologist with more than 10 years of expertise, Dr Anantha Guruswamy.
- He manages stroke, epilepsy and headaches along with Botox injections or hemi facial spasm, blepharospasm, writer’s cramp, spasticity, and chronic migraine.
- He is a member of the Indian Medical Association, the Indian Academy of Neurology, the Indian Stroke Association, the Association of Surgeons of India, the Neurological Society of India and the Emirates Medical Association.
- Dr Anantha Guruswamy graduated from Sri Devaraj URS Medical College, Karnataka, India with an MBBS (2006).
- He obtained his MD (2011) from MRMC, Gulbarga, Karnataka, India.
- He received DM (2015) from VIMS and RC, Bangalore.
NeurologistSenior Consultant, 34 years of experience
- Dr. Fadel Fouad Gendy has earned the reputation of a leading Neurosurgeon with his surgical and consultative practice spanning over 34 years.
- After his graduation from Cairo University he also earned his PG. He then earned his MD and PhD qualifications from Ein Shams University, Cairo. Dr. Gendy went on to achieve further training at Vienna University, Austria and New Jersey, the USA. He also received training in cervical spine surgery from Barcelona University in Spain and for microsurgery at Columbia University in New York.
- Dr. Gendy is a leading neurosurgeon who performs surgeries for brain tumour, spinal tumour, spinal fixation, spinal trauma and head trauma. He is a leading medical professional for minimally invasive spine surgeries, back and neck pain, congenital anomalies of the brain and spinal cord in children and disc herniation. He also treats disc diseases, stroke, epilepsy and brain hemorrhage.
- He has attended many national and international conferences and presented several papers.
Bell S Palsy Treatment Cost - Frequently Asked Questions
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals