Bell S Palsy Treatment Cost In MalaysiaChat
What is Bell S Palsy Treatment?
Bell’s Palsy is a condition in which there is a sudden weakness in the muscles on either half of the face.
How is the Procedure Performed?
Bell’s Palsy usually goes away on its own within six months. However, medications are still required to prevent permanent contractions. Patients with severe symptoms of Bell’s Palsy should be prescribed a seven-day course of oral medications - acyclovir with a tapering course of prednisone.
Who is the Right Doctor for Bell S Palsy Treatment?
A team of physiotherapists and neurologists treat Bell’s Palsy.
Medical professionals diagnose Bell’s Palsy by simply looking at the face and ask to move the facial muscles by closing eyes, lifting brows, and other relevant movements.
What is the Usual Success Rate for this Procedure?
Studies have shown that around 85% have recovered post-Bell’s Palsy treatment within three weeks.
The cost of Bell's Palsy includes:
Preoperative diagnostic tests cost [some tests that may be required includes Blood tests, Electromyography (EMG), or MRI]
Post-Operative cost (depends on the number of follow-up sessions)
Medicine cost (Corticosteroids, etc.)
Patient's hospital stay
Note: The patient may need to wear an eye patch (for dry eyes), and some facial massage should help stimulate the facial muscles.
The overall cost of the procedure also varies based on the patient's condition and preferences. Some of these factors are:
Type of hospital and room opted (General, Twin sharing, or single room)
The severity of the disease
Additional tests, if required
Post-surgical complication, if it happens (such as irreversible damage to the facial nerve, Partial or complete blindness of the eye, etc.)
Cost of Blood products (if required)
An extended stay at the Hospital
Cost of Accommodation during follow-ups, in case the patient is not a local resident
Cost related to Bell S Palsy Treatment in Malaysia
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|Bell's Palsy Treatment||USD 1800 to USD 2200|
|Facial Nerve Decompression||USD 12600 to USD 15400|
Bell S Palsy Treatment in Malaysia
Popular Cities in Malaysia for Bell S Palsy Treatment are:
Help Us With Patient Details
Top hospitals and doctors for Bell S Palsy Treatment in MalaysiaFilter
Showing 22 Hospitals and doctors for Bell S Palsy Treatment in Malaysia
Ara Damansara Medical Centre, Selangor
Ara Damansara Medical Centre (ADMC), situated in Selangor, Malaysia is part of Ramsay Sime Darby Healthcare (RSDH) which is one of the leading private healthcare groups and a pioneer of advanced medical practices and technologies.
The Medical Centre has extensive medical and surgical specialities such as Breast Surgery, Cardiology, Cardiothoracic Surgery, General Surgery, Gastroenterology & Hepatology, Neurology & Neurosurgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Oculoplastic Surgery, Oncology, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Radiology to mention a few.
It also has a comprehensive Paediatric department which includes Cardiology, Dermatology, Neurology, Ophthalmology & Strabismus Surgery.
The Eye Care Unit is a speciality of the Medical Centre equipped with many of the latest ocular diagnostics and treatment, on par with some of the leading eye centres around the world.
It is supported by cutting edge medical technologies and equipment like 3 Tesla MRI Scanner and Dual Source Flash CT Scanner (low dose).
It has a dedicated International Patient Care Team that helps from hospital appointment and discharge, cost estimation, accommodations, hotels, language interpretation services, and local tours.
Sunway Medical Centre, Selangor
- Sunway Medical Centre, Selangor is a tertiary private healthcare hospital and one of the leading hospitals in the region.
- It offers comprehensive medical and surgical specialities like Cardiology, Oncology, Orthopaedics, Spine Surgery, Infertility Treatments, ENT, Paediatrics and many others.
- It has 26 Centres of Excellence that provide integrated, personalised, and customer-focused services.
- Its excellence in providing cutting edge healthcare services is evident through the many awards it has received like the Malaysia Smart Hospital Company of the Year 2021, Asia Pacific Oncology (Radiation) Service Provider of the Year 2020, Asia Pacific Fertility Hospital of the Year 2020, Asia Pacific Paediatric Ophthalmology Service Provider of the Year 2020, Asia Pacific Medical Tourism Hospital of the Year 2020, CHT Pursuit of Excellence National Award 2020 - Healthcare category, to mention more recent ones.
- It is the first hospital in Southeast Asia to be awarded the Australian Council on Healthcare Standards (ACHS) accreditation.
- It also is accredited as the Europeans Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) designated Centre of Integrated Oncology and Palliative Care for the period of 2019-2021.
- The Medical Centre is supported by avante grade technologies like Gamma Knife ICON, da Vinci robotic-assisted surgical system, Siemens xSPECT-CT, Varian TrueBeam Stx, Philips Azurion, intra operative radiation therapy (IORT) to give the best diagnosis and treatment to patients.
- Sunway Medical Centre is affiliated with University of Cambridge, Royal Papworth Hospital, Harvard Medical School and Jeffrey Cheah School of Medicine & Health Sciences, Monash University Malaysia to further its strive for excellence in medical education, training, and research.
- It has an International Patient Centre that supports patients from around the world everything from admission to discharge and follow-up along with accommodations, visa, food, transportation, cost estimation etc.
Pantai Hospital Sungai Petani
- Pantai Hospital Sungai Petani, located in the northern part of Malaysia is one of the many hospitals operated by the Pantai Group, a leading private healthcare service provider in Malaysia.
- It offers 13 medical and surgical specialities like Cardiology, ENT, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, Nephrology, Neurology & Neurosurgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Oncology, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, Orthopaedics Surgery, Paediatrics & Urology.
- It also offers Health Packages in cardiac, maternity, sleep, and for senior citizens.
- The Hospital invests in advanced technical facilities like MRI, 64-Slice CT Scan, Bone Densitometer (DEXA), Digital Mammography, and Ultrasonography to mention a few.
Doctors for Bell S Palsy Treatment in Malaysia
NeurologistConsultant, 18 years of experience
- Dr Siva Seeta Ramaiah is a trained Neurologist with +18 years of experience.
- He is proficient in Lumbar puncture (LP), Nerve conduction study (NCS), Thrombolytic therapy, Transcranial doppler (TCD) and Stroke.
- He is a member of the Malaysian Medical Association and the Academy of Medicine, Malaysia.
- Dr Siva Seeta Ramaiah earned his MBBS (2001) and M.Med (2009) from the University of Malaya, Malaysia.
- He received a fellowship in Neurology from the Malaysian Ministry of Health in 2013.
- He obtained another fellowship in Stroke from the Royal Melbourne Hospital in Australia in 2015.
- Dr Siva Seeta Ramaiah is the author of several publications and articles.
NeurologistConsultant, 35 years of experience
- Dr Yong Fee Mann is a skilled Neurologist with 35 years of clinical expertise.
- She performs treatments such as Botox injection, Electromyography (EMG), Nerve conduction study (NCS), Neurological disorders, Polysomnography, Epilepsy and stroke.
- She is a member of the Medical Council of Malaysia, the Persatuan Epilepsi Malaysia and the Malaysian Society of Neurosciences.
- Dr Yong Fee Mann obtained her MBBS (1984) from the University of Sheffield, UK.
- She is a member of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (UK, 1991).
- Dr Yong Fee Mann received subspecialty training (1995) in neuromuscular diseases and general neurology at St Vincent Hospital, Melbourne, Australia.
NeurologistConsultant, 30 years of experience
- Dr. Ng Wai Keong is a renowned Neurologist who has worked in the medical sector for over 30 years.
- He focuses on procedures such as Botox injection for dystonia, Headache pain relief, Migraine treatment, Thrombolytic therapy, Transcranial doppler (TCD), and Stroke.
- He is a member of the Malaysian Medical Council.
- Dr. Ng Wai Keong has completed an MBBS (1989) from the University of NSW, Australia.
- He has obtained MRCP (1993) from the Royal College of Physicians, UK.
- Dr. Ng Wai Keong is well-versed in Bahasa Malaysia, Cantonese, Hokkien and English.
Bell S Palsy Treatment Cost - Frequently Asked Questions
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team !
Help Us With Patient Details
What is the price of Bell S Palsy Treatment in other countries, compared to Malaysia?
Approximate price of Bell S Palsy Treatment in other countries compared to Malaysia is:
- India, USD 800 to USD 1200, approximately 50% lower than Malaysia
- Turkey, USD 2400 to USD 3600, approximately 50% higher than Malaysia
- Thailand, USD 2000 to USD 3000, approximately 25% higher than Malaysia
- Germany, USD 4800 to USD 7200, approximately 200% higher than Malaysia
- Israel, USD 4000 to USD 6000, approximately 150% higher than Malaysia
- Singapore, USD 4800 to USD 7200, approximately 200% higher than Malaysia