Bell S Palsy Treatment Cost In IndiaChat
What is Bell S Palsy Treatment?
Bell’s Palsy is a condition in which there is a sudden weakness in the muscles on either half of the face.
How is the Procedure Performed?
Bell’s Palsy usually goes away on its own within six months. However, medications are still required to prevent permanent contractions. Patients with severe symptoms of Bell’s Palsy should be prescribed a seven-day course of oral medications - acyclovir with a tapering course of prednisone.
Who is the Right Doctor for Bell S Palsy Treatment?
A team of physiotherapists and neurologists treat Bell’s Palsy.
Medical professionals diagnose Bell’s Palsy by simply looking at the face and ask to move the facial muscles by closing eyes, lifting brows, and other relevant movements.
What is the Usual Success Rate for this Procedure?
Studies have shown that around 85% have recovered post-Bell’s Palsy treatment within three weeks.
The cost of Bell's Palsy includes:
Preoperative diagnostic tests cost [some tests that may be required includes Blood tests, Electromyography (EMG), or MRI]
Post-Operative cost (depends on the number of follow-up sessions)
Medicine cost (Corticosteroids, etc.)
Patient's hospital stay
Note: The patient may need to wear an eye patch (for dry eyes), and some facial massage should help stimulate the facial muscles.
The overall cost of the procedure also varies based on the patient's condition and preferences. Some of these factors are:
Type of hospital and room opted (General, Twin sharing, or single room)
The severity of the disease
Additional tests, if required
Post-surgical complication, if it happens (such as irreversible damage to the facial nerve, Partial or complete blindness of the eye, etc.)
Cost of Blood products (if required)
An extended stay at the Hospital
Cost of Accommodation during follow-ups, in case the patient is not a local resident
Cost related to Bell S Palsy Treatment in India
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|Bell's Palsy Treatment||Rs.44400 to Rs.59200|
|Facial Nerve Decompression||Rs.310800 to Rs.414400|
Help Us With Patient Details
Top hospitals and doctors for Bell S Palsy Treatment in IndiaFilter
Showing 122 Hospitals and doctors for Bell S Palsy Treatment in India
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
- Established in 1996, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital is NABL and JCI accredited.
- Apollo Group offers 10,000 beds across 64 hospitals, more than 2,200 pharmacies, over 100 primary care & diagnostic clinics and 115 telemedicine units across 9 countries.
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital has 52 specialties under one roof.
- Major specialities of the hospital include Anaesthesia, Cardiology, Cardiac Surgery, Cancer, Paediatrics, Critical Care, Emergency Care, Fetal Medicine, Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Interventional Radiology, IVF, Liver and Kidney Transplant, Nuclear Medicine, Nephrology, Neurosciences, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, Otolaryngology (ENT), Paediatrics, Pediatric Surgery, Psychiatry and Clinical Psychology, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Respiratory & Sleep Medicine, Rheumatology, Spine Surgery, Urology and Andrology and Vascular and Endovascular Surgery.
- First hospital in India to perform a Paediatric Liver Transplant in 1998.
- The hospital ranked first in Neurosciences, Renal Sciences, Oncology, Paediatrics, Gynaecology and Obstetrics & Emergency in The Times Of India Healthcare Survey 2016.
- It has also ranked the 6th Best Private Hospital in India for Cardiology by The WEEK in the Best Hospital Survey 2013 conducted by A C Nielsen.
- Awarded a Special Commendation for the Golden Peacock Environment Management Award by a jury chaired by Justice P. N. Bhagwati and Former Chief Justice of India for the hospital's environmental practices.
Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon
The neurosurgical experts deliver the superlative degree of clinical care with a focus on using minimally invasive techniques whenever possible.
The team is highly skilled in treating conditions such as a cerebral aneurysm, Arteriovenous Malformations, Subarachnoid Haemorrhage, Metastatic Spinal Column Tumours etc
The neurosurgery is well-armed with the modern equipment to perform deep brain stimulation, brain aneurysm coiling, brain and spinal arteriovenous malformations embolization, intracranial angioplasty and stenting and many more.
Presently, the latest neuro intervention implants are being deployed such as Flow diverters, Liquid embolization agents like Squid and Phil, low profile intracranial stents and newer intracranial balloons.
Approximately 250-300 neurointerventional procedures are conducted each year.
Dr.Vijay K Dixit, one of the best neurosurgeons in India, works with the hospital has an experience of about 18 years.
So far, he has performed about 10,000 spinal and neural angiograms, 2000 neuro-intervention procedures and more than 1400 aneurysm coiling procedures.
Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road, Chennai
The department of neurosurgery at Apollo Hospitals in India is well equipped to treat all the neurological diseases including epilepsy, coma, neuropathies, multiple sclerosis, myopathies, Parkinson's disease, Myasthenia Gravis etc establishing it as one of the best neurosurgery hospitals in India.
The hospital carries out more than 1000 neurosurgeries every year.
The team routinely performs surgeries for conditions like head injury, spine injury, brain hemorrhage, hydrocephalus, tumors, spinal dislocation, congenital malformations etc.
The unit was the first to do a repeat Deep Brain Stimulation surgery successfully.
Dr. Dhanaraj M, a neurologist at the hospital, has an experience of over 35 years and has also won several prestigious awards.
Doctors for Bell S Palsy Treatment in India
NeurologistDirector, 32 years of experience
- Dr. Mohit Bhatt is one of the leading Neurologists with an extensive 32+ years of experience.
- His expertise lies in Deep Brain Stimulation, treatment of Movement Disorders, Wilson’s Disease, Parkinson’s Disease, Progressive Supranuclear Palsy, Brain Iron Disorders, Neurogenetic diseases, dystonia, tics, tremor as well as myoclonus.
- Under his credit, there are numerous national and international publications and he is actively invited as a guest speaker in scientific meetings, CME's, Worldwide conferences to talk bout deep brain stimulation. He is a member of the Movement Disorder Society, Parkinson's and related Movement Disorders Society, American Academy of Neurology (AAN), Indian Academy of Neurology (IAN), Maharashtra Association of Neurology (MAN), Bombay Neurological Association, Parkinson's Disease Foundation of India, and Basal Ganglia Club.
- Dr. Bhatt has completed his MBBS from the reputed Grant Medical College and Sir J J Group of Hospitals, Mumbai followed by MD in General Medicine and Dm in Neurology from the well known University of Bombay, Mumbai. Later, he did his fellowship from the prestigious National Hospital for Nervous Diseases, Queens Square, London.
Cost of consultation for Bell S Palsy Treatment with Dr. Mohit Bhatt starts from INR 4000.
NeurologistConsultant, 45 years of experience
- Dr. Pravina Shah is a renowned Neurologist with an extensive 45+ experience.
- Her expertise lies in Deep Brain Stimulation, Lumbar Puncture, Canalith Repositioning (CR), Gamma-Knife Radiosurgery, Brain Tumor Surgery, Vagus Nerve Stimulation (Epilepsy), Epilepsy surgery, Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT), Vascular Surgery, Insomnia Treatment, Neuromuscular Disorders, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) Treatment, and Video EEG.
- Dr. Shah did her graduation and post-graduation from the prestigious King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College. She is a member of the Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Under her credit, there are numerous national and international publications and actively invited as guest chairperson in the scientific meetings, CME's, worldwide conferences to talk about neuromuscular disorders. She received the social Accomplishment Award by the International League Against Epilepsy and International Bureau for Epilepsy, an honor that is given only once in 2 years to one person in the world who has contributed to the cause of Epilepsy.
NeurologistSenior Consultant, 38 years of experience
- Dr. Gnanamuthu has 38+ of experience in Neurology and Clinical Medicine and specializes in building teams to provide Advanced Specialized Medical Care to patients.
- He has developed some of the leading Clinical Departments & Teams for highly specialized Neurological Care.
- Dr. Chandran is known for advanced specialized medical care in neurology and as India’s most renowned clinical neurologist and has received Global recognition for Clinical Excellence through service, research, and education.
- His interests are in neurological infections, nervous system inflammation, para-infectious syndromes and tracing the link between genetic and epigenetic factors.
- He has 70+ publications in peer-reviewed journals and paper presentations at conferences both national & international
- Dr. Gnanamuthu completed MBBS 1975, MD - General Medicine in 1980 and DM - Neurology from Christian Medical College & Hospital, Vellore in 1986 and has fellowship from Royal College of Surgeon of Edinburgh, the UK in 2000.
- He can be followed on LinkedIn.
Cost of consultation for Bell S Palsy Treatment with Dr. Chandran Gnanamuthu starts from INR 750.
Bell S Palsy Treatment Cost - Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Bell S Palsy Treatment cost in different cities in India?
The price for Bell S Palsy Treatment in different cities in India is approximately in the range of:
- New Delhi: Rs.37518 to Rs.58682
- Gurgaon: Rs.38480 to Rs.57720
- Noida: Rs.36075 to Rs.60125
- Chennai: Rs.38480 to Rs.55315
- Mumbai: Rs.39442 to Rs.58682
- Bangalore: Rs.37518 to Rs.56758
- Kolkata: Rs.36075 to Rs.54353
- Jaipur: Rs.33670 to Rs.53872
- Mohali: Rs.34632 to Rs.81770
- Ahmedabad: Rs.32227 to Rs.53391
- Hyderabad: Rs.37037 to Rs.56277
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team !
Help Us With Patient Details
What is the price of Bell S Palsy Treatment in other countries, compared to India?
Approximate price of Bell S Palsy Treatment in other countries compared to India is:
- Turkey, USD 2400 to USD 3600, approximately 200% higher than India
- Thailand, USD 2000 to USD 3000, approximately 150% higher than India
- Germany, USD 4800 to USD 7200, approximately 500% higher than India
- Israel, USD 4000 to USD 6000, approximately 400% higher than India
- Singapore, USD 4800 to USD 7200, approximately 500% higher than India
- Malaysia, USD 1600 to USD 2400, approximately 100% higher than India