Artificial Spine Lumbar Disc Replacement Cost In IndiaChat
What is Artificial Spine Lumbar Disc Replacement?
In Artificial Spine Lumbar Disc Replacement, the worn or damaged disk material between the small bones in the spine (vertebrae) is removed and replaced with a synthetic or artificial disk.
How is the Procedure Performed?
The procedure involves an incision in the abdomen. With this approach, the organs and blood vessels must be moved to the side. This allows the surgeon to access the spine without moving the nerves. Usually, a vascular surgeon assists the orthopedic surgeon with opening and exposing the disk space. During the procedure, the surgeon will remove the problematic disk and then insert an artificial disk implant into the disk space.
Who is the Right Doctor for Artificial Spine Lumbar Disc Replacement?
The right doctor to consult for Artificial Spine Lumbar Disc Replacement is an Orthopedic and Spine Surgeon.
What is the Usual Success Rate for this Procedure?
The success rate varies between 60-74%.
Cost related to Artificial Spine Lumbar Disc Replacement in India
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|Artificial Spine Lumbar Disc Replacement||Rs.301920 to Rs.402560|
Top hospitals and doctors for Artificial Spine Lumbar Disc Replacement in IndiaFilter
Showing 126 Hospitals and doctors for Artificial Spine Lumbar Disc Replacement in India
- Established in 1996, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital is NABL and JCI accredited.
- Apollo Group offers 10,000 beds across 64 hospitals, more than 2,200 pharmacies, over 100 primary care & diagnostic clinics and 115 telemedicine units across 9 countries.
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital has 52 specialties under one roof.
- Major specialities of the hospital include Anaesthesia, Cardiology, Cardiac Surgery, Cancer, Paediatrics, Critical Care, Emergency Care, Fetal Medicine, Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Interventional Radiology, IVF, Liver and Kidney Transplant, Nuclear Medicine, Nephrology, Neurosciences, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, Otolaryngology (ENT), Paediatrics, Pediatric Surgery, Psychiatry and Clinical Psychology, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Respiratory & Sleep Medicine, Rheumatology, Spine Surgery, Urology and Andrology and Vascular and Endovascular Surgery.
- First hospital in India to perform a Paediatric Liver Transplant in 1998.
- The hospital ranked first in Neurosciences, Renal Sciences, Oncology, Paediatrics, Gynaecology and Obstetrics & Emergency in The Times Of India Healthcare Survey 2016.
- It has also ranked the 6th Best Private Hospital in India for Cardiology by The WEEK in the Best Hospital Survey 2013 conducted by A C Nielsen.
- Awarded a Special Commendation for the Golden Peacock Environment Management Award by a jury chaired by Justice P. N. Bhagwati and Former Chief Justice of India for the hospital's environmental practices.
- NABH and NABL accredited, Indian Spinal Injuries Center is the most advanced Spine, Orthopaedic, Neuromuscular, Arthroscopic Surgical Center in India.
- It attends over 200,000 patients across 55 countries every year.
- Offers high quality treatment at affordable rates.
- Specializes in Spine Surgery, Orthopedics, Rheumatology, Neurology, Rehabilitation, Urology, and Plastic Surgery.
- Established in 1997, the hospital's motto is 'a patient for a patient' and provides everything that a spine injured patient would need to recover.
- With the Director of the hospital, Major HPS Ahuluwalia's vision, the government of Italy had invested 10 million American dollars in the project through San Raffaelle Hospital, Milan.
- It is the largest ever Italian collaboration in the health care sector of the country.
The neurosurgical experts deliver the superlative degree of clinical care with a focus on using minimally invasive techniques whenever possible.
The team is highly skilled in treating conditions such as a cerebral aneurysm, Arteriovenous Malformations, Subarachnoid Haemorrhage, Metastatic Spinal Column Tumours etc
The neurosurgery is well-armed with the modern equipment to perform deep brain stimulation, brain aneurysm coiling, brain and spinal arteriovenous malformations embolization, intracranial angioplasty and stenting and many more.
Presently, the latest neuro intervention implants are being deployed such as Flow diverters, Liquid embolization agents like Squid and Phil, low profile intracranial stents and newer intracranial balloons.
Approximately 250-300 neurointerventional procedures are conducted each year.
Dr.Vijay K Dixit, one of the best neurosurgeons in India, works with the hospital has an experience of about 18 years.
So far, he has performed about 10,000 spinal and neural angiograms, 2000 neuro-intervention procedures and more than 1400 aneurysm coiling procedures.
Doctors for Artificial Spine Lumbar Disc Replacement in India
NeurosurgeonDirector, 27 years of experience
- Dr Sandeep Vaishya is one of the top Neurosurgeons in India.
- He has 27+ years of experience in the field & has been associated with some of the best hospitals in India.
- His specializations are Intracranial Brain Tumour Surgery, Deep Brain Stimulation Surgery, Skull Base Surgery, Brain Surgery, General Surgery, Minimally Invasive Brain, Spine Surgery & Image-Guided Neurosurgery, Peripheral Nerve Surgery, and Brachial Plexus Surgery.
- Dr. Vaishya has completed his MBBS & MS from the well-known G R Medical College, Gwalior. Following which he did his MCh at the prestigious AIIMS, Delhi.
- He is an awardee of the Sundt Fellowship at Mayo Clinic, USA.
- He is one of the leading surgeons in the world for brachial plexus Injuries and in South Asia for Gamma Knife Surgery.
- He did several successful surgeries in the field of neurosurgery.
- Dr. Vaishya's treatment for Hydrocephalus was also featured in the popular Netflix documentary Rooting for Roona.
Cost of consultation for Artificial Spine Lumbar Disc Replacement with Dr. Sandeep Vaishya starts from INR 2000.
NeurosurgeonConsultant, 19 years of experience
- Dr Arun Saroha is a renowned brain & spine surgeons in India.
- With an experience of over 19 years, he is one of the first few to perform Scoliosis surgery in India.
- On completing his MS from RNT Medical College, Udaipur, he did his Mch (Neurosurgery) from the renowned PGI Chandigarh.
- He has more than 8000 brain and spine surgeries to his credit.
- He is a visiting faculty to various famous organisations like Ferdinand Church University, Nigeria, Baghdad University ,Baghdad,
- Dr Arun as his expertise in Brain Tumour Surgery, Brain Aneurysms, Spine Surgeries, Spine Instrumentation surgeries, Management of head injury patients.
Cost of consultation for Artificial Spine Lumbar Disc Replacement with Dr. Arun Saroha starts from INR 1400.
Spine SurgeonHOD, 20 years of experience
- Dr. Vidyadhara is a renowned Spine Surgeon with 20 years of experience.
- He has performed nearly 6000 spine surgeries so far.
- Some of the key areas of his interest are spinal disc surgery, joint dislocation treatment, spine injury, scoliosis correction, slip disc, neck & spine biopsy, etc.
- He has won more than 30 national and international awards during his academic career for excellence in spine surgeries.
- He has numerous international publications in indexed journals.
- He was awarded the ISCA Young Scientist Award from the then President of India, the Lester Lowe SICOT Award in 2007, and ISSLS Best Research Award in 2010.
- He was the third Indian who won the prestigious SRS Traveling Fellowship to visit the best centers for Spine surgery in the USA.
- After completing his MBBS, Dr. Vidyadhara went on to specialize in orthopedics by doing MS from Kasturba Medical College and DNB from the National Board of Examinations.
Cost of consultation for Artificial Spine Lumbar Disc Replacement with Dr. Vidyadhara S. starts from INR 900.
Artificial Spine Lumbar Disc Replacement Cost - Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Artificial Spine Lumbar Disc Replacement cost in different cities in India?
The price for Artificial Spine Lumbar Disc Replacement in different cities in India is approximately in the range of:
- New Delhi: Rs.255122 to Rs.399038
- Gurgaon: Rs.261664 to Rs.392496
- Noida: Rs.245310 to Rs.408850
- Chennai: Rs.261664 to Rs.376142
- Mumbai: Rs.268206 to Rs.399038
- Bangalore: Rs.255122 to Rs.385954
- Kolkata: Rs.245310 to Rs.369600
- Jaipur: Rs.228956 to Rs.366330
- Mohali: Rs.235498 to Rs.556036
- Ahmedabad: Rs.219144 to Rs.363059
- Hyderabad: Rs.251852 to Rs.382684
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals
Treatment videos related to Artificial Spine Lumbar Disc Replacement
What is the price of Artificial Spine Lumbar Disc Replacement in other countries, compared to India?
Approximate price of Artificial Spine Lumbar Disc Replacement in other countries compared to India is:
- Turkey, USD 4000 to USD 6000, approximately 26% lower than India
- Thailand, USD 9600 to USD 14400, approximately 76% higher than India
- Germany, USD 12000 to USD 18000, approximately 121% higher than India
- Israel, USD 20000 to USD 30000, approximately 268% higher than India
- Singapore, USD 23200 to USD 34800, approximately 326% higher than India
- Malaysia, USD 10880 to USD 16320, approximately 100% higher than India