Arthrolysis Cost In EgyptChat
Are you planning Arthrolysis in Egypt?
You are at the right place
Case manager will help you with budget friendly treatment plan, online consult with doctor, visa, airport transfers, hotel bookings, interpreters…and more.
Highly rated. Serviced 25,000+ patients from 100+ countries.
Help Us With Patient Details
Showing 11 Hospitals and doctors for Arthrolysis in EgyptFilter
- Number of beds
- The Behman Psychiatric Hospital is one of the biggest medical centers in Cairo, Egypt. It is the first private psychiatric hospital in Egypt, which was founded in 1940, making it the oldest in Egypt.
- In 1999, the hospital was accredited as a training center by the Royal College of Psychiatri... Read More
- 779 Number of beds
- The Cleopatra Hospital listed on the Egyptian Stock Exchange in 2016, is Egypt’s largest private hospital group by a number of hospital beds and number of operating hospitals.
- The Hospital is established in 2014, has two Polyclinics i.e, New Cairo Polyclinic located in East Cairo, and El Sheikh Zayed... Read More
- 350 Number of beds
- Located near the Nile river, As-Salam International Hospital is a tertiary healthcare provider that upholds quality medical care and services combined with cutting-edge technological equipment and innovations.
- It is a flagship of the Alameda Healthcare System and the Hospital is one of the largest private sector tertiary healthcare providers in Egypt. Read More
Frequently asked questions about Arthrolysis in Egypt
Related to Cost
1. What is the cost of Arthrolysis surgery?
The cost of Arthrodesis surgery cost includes pre operative tests such as CBC, LFT, KFT, sodium, potassium tests and viral markers test such as HIV, HCV, HBASG test. Some of the diagnostic tests conducted before Arthrolysis surgery are elbow xray, and MRI.
2. Are the pharmacy and medicines cost included in the package?
The cost of pharmacy, medicines are included in the package but if you get these from outside then you have to pay for it.
3. How long the patient has to stay in hospital after the surgery?
Arthrolysis surgery takes around 2-4 hours to complete. During elbow arthrolysis a number of small incisions are made at the side and at the back of the elbow joint. Once you have undergone elbow arthrolysis surgery you will experience some pain and swelling of which you will be given modalities to control for. You will have some numbness, weakness and a short term reduction in function within the elbow joint during the initial period after the surgery. It will take 2-3 days to stay in hospital.
4. Is there any post- treatment expense after Arthrolysis surgery?
It will take around 2-3 days till you are completely recovered from surgery; it will take around few weeks to recover completely from surgery. The front of the elbow is inspected and the scar tissue within the elbow is debrided. The restricted joint capsule and contracted tissues are the released to allow more movement. The post treatment expenses after Arthrolysis surgery is included in the package.
5. Does insurance cover the treatment?
Arthrolysis surgery cost is included in the insurance because it is completely a medical condition.
6. Are there any alternative options for Arthrolysis surgery?
Physiotherapy is only the alternative option to treat Arthrolysis surgery.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals