Arterial Aneurysms Treatment Cost In IndiaChat
What is Arterial Aneurysms?
Cost related to Arterial Aneurysms Treatment in India
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|Arterial Aneurysms||Rs.364080 to Rs.485440|
|Aortic Aneurysm Repair||Rs.355200 to Rs.473600|
|Peripheral Angioplasty||Rs.111000 to Rs.148000|
|Balloon Angioplasty||Rs.177600 to Rs.236800|
|Carotid Artery Stenosis||Rs.199800 to Rs.266400|
|Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Treatment||Rs.444000 to Rs.592000|
|Aortofemoral Bypass Surgery||Rs.222000 to Rs.296000|
|Paediatric Aneurysm||Rs.124320 to Rs.165760|
Help Us With Patient Details
Top hospitals and doctors for Arterial Aneurysms Treatment in IndiaFilter
Showing 126 Hospitals and doctors for Arterial Aneurysms Treatment in India
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
- Established in 1996, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital is NABL and JCI accredited.
- Apollo Group offers 10,000 beds across 64 hospitals, more than 2,200 pharmacies, over 100 primary care & diagnostic clinics and 115 telemedicine units across 9 countries.
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital has 52 specialties under one roof.
- Major specialities of the hospital include Anaesthesia, Cardiology, Cardiac Surgery, Cancer, Paediatrics, Critical Care, Emergency Care, Fetal Medicine, Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Interventional Radiology, IVF, Liver and Kidney Transplant, Nuclear Medicine, Nephrology, Neurosciences, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, Otolaryngology (ENT), Paediatrics, Pediatric Surgery, Psychiatry and Clinical Psychology, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Respiratory & Sleep Medicine, Rheumatology, Spine Surgery, Urology and Andrology and Vascular and Endovascular Surgery.
- First hospital in India to perform a Paediatric Liver Transplant in 1998.
- The hospital ranked first in Neurosciences, Renal Sciences, Oncology, Paediatrics, Gynaecology and Obstetrics & Emergency in The Times Of India Healthcare Survey 2016.
- It has also ranked the 6th Best Private Hospital in India for Cardiology by The WEEK in the Best Hospital Survey 2013 conducted by A C Nielsen.
- Awarded a Special Commendation for the Golden Peacock Environment Management Award by a jury chaired by Justice P. N. Bhagwati and Former Chief Justice of India for the hospital's environmental practices.
Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road, Chennai
- Established in 1983, one of the best hospitals for heart care in India.
- First Indian hospital to introduce techniques in coronary angioplasty, stereotactic radiotherapy and radio-surgery (for brain tumours).
- Major specialties includes Heart, Cancer, Bones, Joints & Spine, Organ Transplants, Neurology, Gastro & Colorectal, Bariatric Surgery, Gynaecology & Infertility and Ophthalmology.
- First Indian hospital to be awarded the IS0 9001 and ISO 14001 certifications.
- First hospital in South India to be accredited by the Joint Commission International USA and subsequently reaccredited 4 times.
- Declared as the 'Centre of Excellence' by the Government of India.
- Voted several times as the "Best Private Sector Hospital in India" by The Week magazine.
- Bagged the top 2 positions in the All India Multispecialty Hospital Survey 2016 conducted by Times Health.
- NABH and JCI Accredited
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai
- Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, one of the most modern and state-of-the-art multi-specialty tertiary care hospitals, was launched in 2008 by Reliance Group.
- The Hospital is accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI) and the National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers (NABH) , College of American Pathology (CAP) Accreditation, USA, National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL) Accreditation, India
- Kokilaben is the only hospital in Mumbai with Full Time Specialist System (FTSS) ensuring easy availability and access to dedicated specialists exclusively attached to Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital.
- Hospital uses Protocol and Care Pathway based treatment models to ensure the best outcomes for patients.
- Kokilaben Hospital offers state-of-the-art, non-invasive treatment for a wide range of cancers and other potentially debilitating conditions, without harming nearby healthy tissue and without involving the traditional surgical procedure.
- They are the first in India to have a 3-room Intra-operative MRI Suite (IMRIS), a diagnostic and imaging solution where the patient is never moved.
- Novalis TX at Kokilaben Hospital is among the world's first whole radiosurgery systems for indications in the brain, liver, pancreas, prostate and lung.
- Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital has set up 18 sophisticated cancer care centres.
- Over 6300 complex cancer surgeries have been performed with excellent outcomes.
- It is the only hospital India to perform the fastest 1000 Robotic Surgeries within 48 months of Launch.
- Kokilaben Hospital has been awarded the smartest hospital building in India by Honeywell and the Times of India for its use of power consumption control, use of natural resources, worker safety, personal protection, indoor environment quality and control energy-efficient appliances and fixtures, uninterrupted power supply, fire detection and notification, as well as surveillance and intrusion.
- In a all India survey undertaken by The Times of India, Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital has been ranked no. 1 in western India for Dermatology, Diabetology, Plastic/ Cosmetic Surgery and Trichology.
- Hospital is visited by renowned doctors like Dr Tanu Singhal, Dr Jawahar Mansukhani and Dr Chaitali Ghandhi etc.
Doctors for Arterial Aneurysms Treatment in India
Vascular SurgeonConsultant, 27 years of experience
- Dr Navin Chobdar is a well-known Vascular Surgeon having more than 27 years.
- He holds extensive experience in treating diseases affecting blood vessels like an aneurysm, varicose vein, deep vein thrombosis, complex dialysis excess & also corrective diabetic foot surgeries for the prevention of ulcerations in the foot in New Delhi.
- After completing graduate studies in 1994, he pursued Diploma in Anesthesiology from the University Of Bombay in 1996 followed by a DNB in General Surgery from the National Board Of Examination in 2002.
- In 2014, he completed DNB in Peripheral Vascular Surgery from Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi.
- He has been honored with First Prize at VSI for Robotic Aorta Surgery in 2013.
- He is an active member of the Vascular Society of India and the Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo-Surgeons (IAGES).
Vascular SurgeonConsultant, 43 years of experience
- Dr. P. Mohanty is a well-accomplished Vascular Surgeon having more than 43 years of experience.
- He has extensive experience in vascular surgery.
- After completing MBBS followed by MD, he completed Ph.D. in Urology from The Second Moscow Medical Institute in 1978.
Vascular SurgeonConsultant, 25 years of experience
- Dr. C. Chandra Sekhar is a renowned Vascular Surgeon practicing successfully for more than 25 years.
- He specializes in Vascular Surgery, Reconstructive, Microvascular Surgery, and Endovascular Surgery.
- He holds expertise in endovenous laser ablation of varicose veins.
- He completed MBBS from Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences Andhra Pradesh in 1996 followed by DNB in General Surgery from St. Stepin College in 2001. Later, he pursued FNB in Peripheral Vascular Surgery from Nizam Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad in 2005.
- He is an active member of the Vascular Society of India.
Arterial Aneurysms Treatment Cost - Frequently Asked Questions
Before Arterial Aneurysms Treatment - Most Frequently Asked Questions
Arterial aneurysm are caused due to atherosclerosis and high blood pressure. An aneurysm may develop as a result of deep wounds or infections or perhaps one of your artery walls is weak from birth.
About 85% of cerebral aneurysms are found in the anterior circulation, primarily on the circle of Willis.
Over 95% of patients who undergo surgery to treat abdominal aortic aneurysms recover fully, making the operation very successful.
Instead of refined, white carbs like white rice or white bread, choose whole grains and complex carbohydrates like brown rice or whole-grain bread. Avoid or consume in moderation liquids with added sugar, such as soda, fruit juice, and energy drinks.
Implement aneurysm safety measures (immediate and absolute bed rest in a quiet, non-stressful setting; restrict visitors, except for family). Lift the bed's head 15 to 30 degrees, or as instructed.
Atherosclerosis (a blood vessel disease in which fats build up on the interior of artery walls) is a risk factor for high blood pressure, smoking, diabetes, and high cholesterol and can raise the possibility of developing a fusiform aneurysm. Aneurysms don't always burst.
Aneurysms in the brain may run in families. You are more likely to develop a brain aneurysm than the typical 3 percent if brain aneurysms run in your family. The number of afflicted relatives and their degree of closeness to you determine your risk.
Although an aneurysm can develop in any blood channel, they are more frequently found in arteries than veins. Aneurysms take several years to develop, even if people with aneurysms are born with a weakening in one or more locations of the arteries in the brain.
During the Arterial Aneurysms Treatment - Most Frequently Asked Questions
Aortic aneurysm surgery takes 2 to 4 hours to complete under general anaesthesia.
Aortic aneurysm surgery is being done by a cardiologist.
The two primary surgical techniques for treating an aneurysm are open surgery and endovascular treatment. In an open procedure, a big incision is made in your chest or belly. The injured section of the aorta is subsequently replaced by a graft by the surgeon. Compared to traditional surgery, endovascular repair requires a significantly smaller incision.
After Arterial Aneurysms Treatment - Most Frequently Asked Questions
. The typical hospital stay is of 11 days (interquartile range 9-14 days).
Some precautions you have to take after arterial aneurysm surgery are:
- Keep your weight and blood pressure in a healthy range.
- Regularly engage in modest to moderate physical activity (walking, biking, swimming, dancing, light jogging or stair climbing).
- Consume heart-healthy meals (foods low in sodium, fat and cholesterol).
- If you've had your aortic aneurysm surgically repaired, take antibiotics before any invasive operation, including dental work.
- Consult your doctor frequently to keep an eye on your aneurysm and general health.
- Move anything above 30 pounds by pushing, pulling, bearing down, or lifting (or 10 pounds for patients recovering from surgery).
- Get your body pierced or tattooed.
- Use any type of tobacco product, including smoking or being around someone who is.
- Use a sledgehammer or snow blower, or dig in the ground, cut wood, or shovel snow.
- ingest illegal substances
- Rides in an amusement park.
- Play demanding, intense, or physical contact sports.
The median time of survival was 18 (from 1 to 90). At median intervals of 18 (range 1-38) months, 20% (or 35% of patients) had rupture. For AAAs between 5.0 and 5.9 cm and 6 cm or larger, the probability of rupture within three years was 28 (95% confidence range 12-49%) percent and 41 (24-59) percent, respectively.
Keeping a healthy weight is important; even shedding a few pounds can have a significant impact on your blood pressure and general health. Regular exercise helps reduce blood pressure by keeping your heart and blood vessels healthy. Being active and exercising consistently are both beneficial.
A burst aneurysm's primary symptom is an abrupt, intense headache. This headache is sometimes referred to as the "worst headache" ever. Common symptoms of a burst aneurysm include nausea and vomiting in addition to a strong headache.
Aneurysms that are greater than 7 milliliters in diameter, situated in the posterior or anterior arteries, and have a "daughter sac" are at the highest risk of rupturing. These "daughter aneurysms" are complicated in design and have an extra dome-shaped protrusion.
How much does Arterial Aneurysms cost in different cities in India?
The price for Arterial Aneurysms in different cities in India is approximately in the range of:
- New Delhi: Rs.307648 to Rs.481192
- Gurgaon: Rs.315536 to Rs.473304
- Noida: Rs.295815 to Rs.493025
- Chennai: Rs.315536 to Rs.453583
- Mumbai: Rs.323424 to Rs.481192
- Bangalore: Rs.307648 to Rs.465416
- Kolkata: Rs.295815 to Rs.445695
- Jaipur: Rs.276094 to Rs.441750
- Mohali: Rs.283982 to Rs.670514
- Ahmedabad: Rs.264261 to Rs.437806
- Hyderabad: Rs.303703 to Rs.461471
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals
Our patient's testimonials related to Vascular Surgeon
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team !
Help Us With Patient Details
What is the price of Arterial Aneurysms in other countries, compared to India?
Approximate price of Arterial Aneurysms in other countries compared to India is:
- Turkey, USD 9600 to USD 14400, approximately 46% higher than India
- Malaysia, USD 13120 to USD 19680, approximately 100% higher than India