Arm Lift Cost In MalaysiaChat
What is Arm Lift?
Armlift is a procedure to remove excess skin and fat between the armpit and elbow. The remaining skin is placed back over the newly repositioned contours to create a more toned look.
Who is the Right Doctor for Arm Lift?
The cosmetic and aesthetic surgeons perform this procedure
How is the Procedure Performed?
The surgeon will make incisions on the undersides of your arm ,he will tighten your underlying tissues and secure them with stitches.He might also use a suction technique to remove fat,Stiches will be used to close the incision.
Avoid vigorous physical activities for few weeks, Arm lift results are typically long lasting.
Cost related to Arm Lift in Malaysia
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|Arm Lift||USD 3150 to USD 3850|
Arm Lift in Malaysia
Popular Cities in Malaysia for Arm Lift are:
Help Us With Patient Details
Top hospitals and doctors for Arm Lift in MalaysiaFilter
Showing 17 Hospitals and doctors for Arm Lift in Malaysia
Gleneagles Hospital, Kuala Lumpur
- Gleneagles Hospital, Kuala Lumpur is one of the leading hospitals in Malaysia accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI), the highest international quality accreditation in terms of patient safety and health care services.
- Established in 1996, the hospital is delivering healthcare and excellence for over 25 years.
- The Hospital is particularly known for its Cardiology, Oncology, and Orthopaedic & Trauma Surgery.
- It provides comprehensive medical and surgical procedures such as Bariatric Surgery, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, ENT, Hepatobiliary Surgery, Neurosurgery, Paediatrics, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Breast Surgery to mention a few.
- Gleneagles Hospital has one of the most advanced technologies like Gamma Knife and Da Vinci Si Surgery System.
- A well-equipped Imaging Department like Ultrasound Examination, Computed Tomography Scan (C.T. Scan), Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Fluoroscopy, Angiography, Non-vascular Interventional Radiology, Mammography, Bone Mineral Densitometry, and General Radiography.
- The Hospital also received several awards namely, the 'International Hospital of the Year,' and 'Highly Commended for Excellence in Customer Service' award from the prestigious International Medical Travel Journal in 2018. It also received the 'Best Health Screening Provider in Asia Pacific' by the Global Health and Travel Awards 2019.
- Several services are provided for international patients such as Visa, flight booking, airport transfer, accommodation, air evacuation & repatriation, doctor referral and appointment, cost estimation, emergency care, and sightseeing.
Pantai Hospital Kuala Lumpur
- Pantai Hospital Kuala Lumpur is a premier healthcare hospital that has been serving people from all over the world for 47 years.
- It is a one-stop integrated healthcare provider that specialises particularly in Oncology, Cardiology, Neurology and Neurosurgery, Orthopaedics, and Paediatrics.
- Besides this, it has many medical and surgical departments like Gastroenterology, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, General Surgery, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Radiology & Interventional Radiology, Urology, Fertility Services – IVF, and Cranio-Facial Surgery.
- It is supported by cutting-edge technologies like Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Computerised Tomography (CT) scan, PET-CT, Mammography, Fluoroscopy, Ultrasound, Image intensifier, Bone densitometry, Orthopantomography and other interventional procedures.
- It has the prestigious JCI accreditation along with a certification by the Malaysian Society for Quality in Health (MSQH). It is also a certified Baby-Friendly Hospital.
- The International Patient Centre (IPC) is available to assist international patients from admission to discharge along with airport transfers.
Pantai Hospital Ayer Keroh, Malacca
- Pantai Hospital Ayer Keroh or or PHAK is a 35-year-old tertiary care hospital that has been serving people with dedication, comfort, and a holistic approach.
- It is one of 14 hospitals operated by the Pantai Holdings Sdn Bhd (Pantai Group), Malaysia's leading private healthcare group.
- It is a multispecialty hospital that excels particularly in Cardiology, Oncology, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, ENT, Neurology & Neurosurgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Paediatrics, Geriatric Medicine, General Surgery, Renal Medicine, and Urology.
- The Hospital has Centres of Excellence namely, Cancer Care, Cardiac & Cardiothoracic Care, and Orthopaedics Centre.
- To have a the right diagnoses and treatments, the Hospital is supported by the state-of-the art technologies and equipment such as 640-Slice CT Scanner, Biplane X-Ray System, and Linear Accelerator ELEKTA Synergy.
- It is the first hospital in southern Malaysia to install SagiNova HDR Afterloader for high dose rate image-guided (3D) brachytherapy.
- It is accredited by the Malaysian Society for Quality in Health (MSQH) under the Malaysian Ministry of Health which recognises the highest standard of safety and quality for healthcare services.
- The International Patient services assist in appointments, airport and ferry transfers, hotel accommodations, billing, and follow-up.
Doctors for Arm Lift in Malaysia
Cosmetic SurgeonConsultant, 47 years of experience
- Dr. Ahmad Ridzwan Arshad is a leading Cosmetic Surgeon with a vast experience of +47 years.
- He passed out from Agra University in 1974 after completing his MBBS, and then onwards pursued several fellowships across the US, UK and in Malaysia too.
- Dr. Arshad is a specialist of reconstructive surgery, liposuction, double eyelid surgery, cleft lip surgery among a few other cosmetic procedures.
- He has co-authored a few research papers.
Cosmetic SurgeonConsultant, 31 years of experience
- Dr. Benjamin George is a leading Plastic Reconstructive Surgeon having more than 31 years of experience.
- He has extensive knowledge of his field and is specializes in breast surgery liposuction.
- He is an active member of the Malaysian Association of Plastic and Cranio-Facial Surgeons, Academy of Medicine, Malaysia, and Malaysian Medical Association.
- He aims to provide the best medical treatment to every patient.
Cosmetic SurgeonConsultant, 31 years of experience
- Dr. Kim K. Tan is a leading and a skilled Cosmetic Surgeon with +31 years of experience in the field.
- He is among the founding members of the Cleft, Lip and Palate Association of Malaysia.
- Dr. Tan is a pass-out of the Charing Cross Hospital Medical School, London (1980) and then became a fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh in 1985. He underwent further training in UK.
- On his return to Malaysia in 1992, he took up lecturership at the University Hospital, Kuala Lumpur.
- Dr. Tan's areas of expertise include breast reconstruction, cleft open palate, eyelid, hand surgery, facial trauma surgery, eyelid and facial reconstructive surgery.
Arm Lift Cost - Frequently Asked Questions
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals
More searches related to Arm Lift
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team !
Help Us With Patient Details
What is the price of Arm Lift in other countries, compared to Malaysia?
Approximate price of Arm Lift in other countries compared to Malaysia is:
- Turkey, USD 2000 to USD 3000, approximately 29% lower than Malaysia
- Thailand, USD 2080 to USD 3120, approximately 26% lower than Malaysia
- Germany, USD 3040 to USD 4560, approximately 9% higher than Malaysia
- India, USD 1900 to USD 2850, approximately 32% lower than Malaysia