Aortic Valve Replacement Cost In TurkeyChat
What is Aortic Valve Replacement?
Aortic Valve Replacement (AVR) is a surgical procedure in which the failing aortic valve of a patient's heart is replaced with an artificial heart valve.
How is the Procedure Performed?
Aortic Valve Replacement may be done through -
- Traditional open-heart surgery involves a cut in the chest.
- Minimally invasive methods involve smaller incisions in the chest or a catheter inserted in the leg or chest.
Who is the Right Doctor for Aortic Valve Replacement?
The right doctor to consult for Aortic Valve Replacement is a Cardiac Surgeon.
What is the Usual Success Rate for this Procedure?
The success rate varies between 90-94%.
Most people do well with this surgery. Like any operation, though, it can lead to problems, possible risks after AVR may include
- Blood clots
- Valve dysfunction in replacement valves
- Heart rhythm problems
- Stroke, etc.
Cost related to Aortic Valve Replacement in Turkey
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|Aortic Valve Replacement||USD 9000 to USD 11000|
|Bentall procedure||USD 19800 to USD 24200|
|Aortic Valve replacement - Mechanical Valve||USD 10800 to USD 13200|
|Valve Replacement||USD 10800 to USD 13200|
|Aortic Valve Repair||USD 9000 to USD 11000|
Help Us With Patient Details
Top hospitals and doctors for Aortic Valve Replacement in TurkeyFilter
Showing 38 Hospitals and doctors for Aortic Valve Replacement in Turkey
Emsey Hospital, Pendik
- The Emsey Hospital, Pendik aims to provide the best health quality services, Their team comprises well-trained specialists having extensive experience and the departments are well equipped with the latest treatment modalities.
- The Emsey Hospital’s Cardiology department provides services such as valvular heart diseases, coronary artery diseases, congenital heart diseases, hypertrophic cardiomyopathies, heart failure, and heart rhythm disorders, etc.
Kolan International Hospital, Istanbul
- Located in heart of Istanbul, Kolan International Hospital is a part of the Kolan Health Group.
- The group treats more than 1,000,000 patients annually.
- There are more than 3,000 staff members associated with Kolan group.
- It comprises 174 beds, 6 operating rooms and ICU with 58 beds.
- The hospital specializes in pediatric surgery, neurosurgery, plastic surgery, cardiology and vascular surgery.
- It is accredited with international health accreditation JCI confirming that the hospital meets high European service standards.
- The hospital provides translation services in Arabic, English, Russian, Azerbaijani and many more languages.
- The campus spans in an area of 20, 0000 square meters.
Medistanbul Hospital, Istanbul
- Located at the center of Istanbul’s transportation network of the European side, Medistanbul Hospital offers 24*7 medical needs meeting international standards.
- The staff follows the principle of ‘customer satisfaction and a multidisciplinary approach to serving its patients across the globe.
- The hospital along with its sub-branches has technical infrastructure and advanced medical technology.
- The hospital serves its patients with an active capacity of 100 beds.
Doctors for Aortic Valve Replacement in Turkey
Cardiac SurgeonProfessor, 32 years of experience
- Dr. Ata Kirilmaz is an Istanbul based Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiologist with 32+ years of experience in the field.
- He completed his graduation from GATA Military Medical Faculty, Ankara in 1989.
- He further completed his post-graduation with a specialization in Cardiac Electrophysiology from Case Western Reserve University (U.S.A.) in 1999 and earned the title of Electrophysiologist.
- He is well-versed with Electrocardiography, Solitary Papillary Muscle Hypertrophy, Ventricular Functions, Congenital heart surgeries and likewise.
- He has shared his medical knowledge through national and international journals and has even participated in numerous conferences across the globe.
Cardiac SurgeonChief, 34 years of experience
Prof. Dr. Halil Türkoglu is a Cardiac surgeon with 34+ years of experience. He is currently associated with Medipol University Hospital, Istanbul as Professor and Chief of Cardiovascular Surgery department.
He is a member of Ulusal Girişimsel Kardioloji Dergisi, Turkish Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery, Archieves of the Turkish Society of Cardiology and The Anatolian Journal of Cardiology. Dr. Türkoglu has various national and international publications under his name.
Dr. Türkoglu attained degree in Chest and Cardiovascular Surgery from Hacettepe University in 1979 followed medical qualification in Pediatric Cardiovascular Surgery in 2011. He completed medical training from Hacettepe University and Deutsches Herzzentrum, Berlin, Germany.
Cardiac SurgeonHead of Department, 27 years of experience
- Dr. Haldun Karagöz is a cardiovascular surgeon with 27+ years of experience.
- He has developed many unique techniques in the cardiac field.
- He graduated from Ankara University, Ankara in 1982 and completed his specialization training in Cardiovascular Surgery from Ankara University, Ankara in 1990.
- His areas of expertise include Angioplasty, Stent placement, Pacemakers and implantable cardioverter defibrillators (ICDs), CABG, Heart valve repair or replacement, heart transplant, Carotid surgery and more.
- Dr. Haldun has many publications under his credit in national and international journals.
Aortic Valve Replacement Cost - Frequently Asked Questions
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Testimonial of our patients treated by Cardiac Surgeon
Patients from 100+ countries have trusted Vaidam
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals
Treatment videos related to Aortic Valve Replacement
FAQ videos related to Aortic Valve Replacement
More searches related to Aortic Valve Replacement
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team !
Help Us With Patient Details
What is the price of Aortic Valve Replacement in other countries, compared to Turkey?
Approximate price of Aortic Valve Replacement in other countries compared to Turkey is:
- India, USD 5840 to USD 8760, approximately 27% lower than Turkey
- Thailand, USD 8800 to USD 13200, approximately 10% higher than Turkey
- Germany, USD 40000 to USD 60000, approximately 400% higher than Turkey
- Israel, USD 11200 to USD 16800, approximately 40% higher than Turkey
- Singapore, USD 11200 to USD 16800, approximately 40% higher than Turkey
- Malaysia, USD 11680 to USD 17520, approximately 46% higher than Turkey