Aortic Valve Replacement Cost In TurkeyChat
Popular Cities in Turkey for Aortic Valve Replacement are
Cost related to Aortic Valve Replacement in Turkey
- Aortic Valve Replacement Start from USD 10,000
- Bentall procedure Start from USD 22,000
- Aortic Valve Repair Start from USD 10,000
- Aortic Valve replacement- Mechanical Valve Start from USD 12,000
- Valve Replacement Start from USD 12,000 Show More
Help Us With Patient Details
Table of Content
- About Aortic Valve Replacement in Turkey
- Top hospitals and doctors for Aortic Valve Replacement in Turkey
- Frequently asked questions related to Aortic Valve Replacement in Turkey
- How do we help patients seeking Aortic Valve Replacement in Turkey
- Stories of patients served by Cardiac Surgeon on our panel
- Videos related to Aortic Valve Replacement
Showing 38 Hospitals and doctors for Aortic Valve Replacement Filter
- 254 Number of beds
Doctors for Aortic Valve Replacement in Emsey Hospital, Pendik
- 174 Number of beds
Doctors for Aortic Valve Replacement in Kolan International Hospital, Istanbul
- 100 Number of beds
Learn more about Aortic Valve Replacement and cost in Turkey
1. How much do the tests for aortic valve replacement cost?
A day before the surgery, a physical examination of the person and some tests are done to assess one’s health, including chest X-ray, electrocardiogram (ECG), blood tests, echocardiogram, and coronary angiogram. All the tests are usually covered in the medical package.
2. What are the different types of valves and how much do they cost?
There are different types of valves used for aortic valve surgery depending upon the patient’s condition. These include Open Aortic Valve Replacement (AVR) via Sternotomy, Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation (TAVI), and Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery (MICS). AVR is for low-risk patients, TAVI is used for patients who are at risk from complications of AVR whereas MICS is a fast method among all three. However, the most expensive procedure among all the three is TAVI.
In addition, AVR and MICS can last up to a lifetime and TAVI has a life span of approximately five years but more research is required on it.
3. Does the package include the cost of medicines?
All the pharmaceutical expenses and medical consumables are included in the medical package during the patient’s stay in the hospital however, these benefits are not covered once the patient is discharged.
4. How long does the patient need to stay in the hospital?
Post-surgery, the patient is usually advised to stay in the hospital for a week to recover. However, it may take a month for the patient to recover fully. The package covers the patient’s stay in the hospital although, depending upon the facilities and type of room, the package cost may increase.
5. Are there any post-treatment expenses after aortic valve replacement?
After surgery, the patient has monitored for the risk of infection or increased blood pressure. He is also assisted in managing discomfort or pain and is helped in walking and doing exercise. All these services are included in the package. The patient might also go for personal sessions for breathing exercises after discharge. In addition, the patient may require medication for at least three months following surgery.
With respect to the follow-ups, the patient may need to see his cardiologist six to eight weeks after the surgery and the doctor then recommends the number of follow-ups required according to the patient’s condition.
6. Does the insurance cover the treatment cost?
Depending upon the health insurance cover the person has taken, the costs are covered. Some premium covers provide full cost whereas some others provide the partial cost of the treatment.
7. Is there any alternative treatment for aortic valve replacement?
The aortic valve replacement procedure puts immense strain on the body and may require alternative approaches that include aortic valve balloon valvuloplasty, TAVI, and sutureless aortic valve replacement.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Testimonial of our patients treated by Cardiac Surgeon
Patients from 100+ countries have trusted Vaidam
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals
Videos related to Aortic Valve Replacement
Heart Bypass Surgery Explained by Dr. Sanjeev Malhotra
Heart Diseases and Treatments Explained by Dr. Yugal K. Mishra
CABG and Valve Replacement Explained by Dr. Murtaza A Chishti of Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon