Angioplasty 1 Stent Treatment Cost In TurkeyChat
What is Angioplasty 1 Stent?
Angioplasty is often combined with the placement of a small wire mesh tube called a stent. The stent helps prop the artery open, decreasing its chance of narrowing again. Most stents are coated with medication to help keep your artery open (drug-eluting stents). Rarely, bare-metal stents may be used.
How is the Procedure Performed?
The stent, which is collapsed around a balloon at the tip of the catheter, is guided through the artery to the blockage. At the blockage, the balloon is inflated and the spring-like stent expands and locks into place inside the artery.
Who is the Right Doctor for Angioplasty 1 Stent Treatment?
The right doctor to consult for Angioplasty is a Cardiac Surgeon.
What is the Usual Success Rate for this Procedure?
The usual success rate varies between 80-91%.
Cost related to Angioplasty 1 Stent Treatment in Turkey
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|Peripheral Angioplasty||USD 4500 to USD 5500|
|Angioplasty - 2 Stent||USD 2160 to USD 2640|
|Angioplasty and Stent Placement||USD 4500 to USD 5500|
|Angioplasty - 1 Stent||USD 1350 to USD 1650|
|PTCA-Percutaneous Transluminal||USD 3600 to USD 4400|
|Coarctation of the Aorta (CoA) Surgery||USD 9900 to USD 12100|
|Coarctation of the Aorta (CoA) Surgery||USD 9900 to USD 12100|
Top hospitals and doctors for Angioplasty 1 Stent Treatment in TurkeyFilter
Showing 17 Hospitals and doctors for Angioplasty 1 Stent Treatment in Turkey
- The Hisar Hospital’s Cardiology department diagnoses and manages numerous heart-related disorders of the adult, the qualified cardiac specialists work in conjunction with the other departments using advanced imaging modalities.
- The Hisar Hospital’s Cardiology department offers services such as echocardiography, Transesophageal Echocardiography, 3D Echocardiography, Stress Echocardiography, Effort test, Rhythm Holter, Blood Pressure Holter, Coronary Angiography, Percutaneous coronary angioplasty, Stent procedures, Digital Subtraction Angiography (DSA), Inserting a Pacemaker, Electrophysiology study, Ablation procedures, Multislice Coronary CT angiography, Myocardial Perfusion Scintigraphy, etc.
The cardiology department at Medical Park Group, Istanbul is a well-established department where clinical & laboratory activities take place and advanced treatment procedures are conducted.
In the adult cardiological section, department encompassed of coronary intense care units, cardiology polyclinic and a cardiology laboratory where non-interventional examinations (EKG, effort test, echocardiography, Holter, ambulatory blood pressure control)
The hospital has a vast team of cardiologists, that ensures complete patient evaluation from all perspectives, also keeping into consideration the ethical standards.
Prof. Dr. Ahmed Altinbas is a well-experienced Cardiologist at Medical Park Hospital, Antalya.
His expertise lies in Coronary vascular diseases, heart valve diseases, hypertension, cardiovascular system diseases, echocardiography, catheter, and angiographic diagnostic procedures.
Several complex heart surgeries such as Percutaneous Valve Therapies, Redo Operations, Transmyocardial Laser Revascularization, etc. are routinely performed.
It offers the highest success rate of 95% and the lowest infection as well as the failure rate.
- The principled team of the Cardiovascular Surgery Department consists of reputed cardiologists, invasive cardiologists, cardiac surgeons with extensive experience, vascular surgeons, cardiac anesthetists, radiologists, interventional radiologists, nuclear medicine specialists, cardiac intensive care specialists and nurses who aim to provide proper health care to the patient.
It deals with numerous specialties and subspecialties of the heart, treats efficiently CABG, heart disorders, mitral valve replacement, aortic aneurysm, complicated heart surgeries, Congenital heart disease surgery and Robotic heart surgery with minimal side effects.
Additionally, it acts as a Noninvasive Cardiology Diagnostic Center with Advanced Cardiovascular Imaging and an Interventional Heart Valve Diseases Department implementing Cardiac Surgery Service, Cardiovascular Intensive Care Service, Coronary Intensive Care Service with Telemetry Nursing and Follow-up with Rehabilitation programs.
Doctors for Angioplasty 1 Stent Treatment in Turkey
Interventional CardiologistPrincipal Consultant, 24 years of experience
- Dr. Fatih Tekiner is a Cardiologist with extensive 24+ years of expereince.
- His expertise lies in the management of Heart rhythm disturbances, Heart valve diseases, Carotid stenting, Hypertension, ASD, VSD, Stenting, Angioplasty, Valve replacement, Device implantation, etc.
- Dr. Tekinar has completed his graduation and post-graduation from the reputed Uludag University, Istanbul.
- He is a member of the Turkish Cardiology Association, European Cardiology Association, European Association of Invasive Cardiology.
- Under his credit, there are both national and international publications and he is actively invited as a guest speaker in scientific meetings, CDE's and worldwide conferences to talk about Heart conditions.
Interventional CardiologistConsultant, 37 years of experience
- Dr. Afife BERKYÜREK is a well- known cardiologist and has an experience of more than 22 years.
- Her medical interest are: Ischemic Heart Diseases, Hypertension, Heart Failure, hyperlipidemia, Rheumatic Heart Disease, and Valve Diseases.
- She also treats the patients of Dilated cardiomyopathy, Myocardial infarction, Arrhythmia, Heart failure, Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, Mitral regurgitation, Mitral valve prolapse, and Pulmonary stenosis.
- She has a few publications also in International as well as National Journals.
- Dr. Afife BERKYÜREK is associated with the Turkish Society of Cardiology.
- She also attended a few courses and seminars and those are National Cardiology congresses and European Cardiology congresses and seminars: Hypertension, Echocardiography, Internal Diseases congresses.
Interventional CardiologistProfessor, 30 years of experience
- Prof. Dr. Ahmed Altinbas is a well-experienced Cardiologist at Medical Park Hospital, Antalya.
- Prof. Dr. Ahmed Altinbas specializes in Coronary Vascular Diseases, Heart Valve Diseases, Hypertension, Cardiovascular System Diseases, Echocardiography, Catheter, and Angiographic Diagnostic Procedures, Balloon and Stent Applications, Pacemaker Applications.
- After attaining a medical degree from Akdeniz University in 1989, Prof. Dr. Ahmed Altinbas completed his specialization from Selçuk University in 1996.
- In 2003, Prof. Dr. Ahmed Altinbas completed his Ph.D. from Ondokuzmayis University.
- In 2002, Prof. Dr. Ahmed Altinbas achieved the title of ‘Associate Professor’ followed by the title of ‘Professor’ in 2007.
- Prof. Dr. Ahmed Altinbas has worked with various prestigious institutions and hospitals including Hakkari Health Center No. 1, Institute of Health Sciences, Süleyman Demirel University, and currently with Medical Park Antalya Hospital Complex.
- Prof. Dr. Ahmed Altinbas is an active member of various organizations such as the Turkish Society of Cardiology, the Turkish Medical Association, and the European Society of Cardiology.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Testimonial of our patients treated by Interventional Cardiologist
Patients from 100+ countries have trusted Vaidam
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals