Angioplasty 1 Stent Treatment Cost In ThailandChat
What is Angioplasty 1 Stent?
Angioplasty is often combined with the placement of a small wire mesh tube called a stent. The stent helps prop the artery open, decreasing its chance of narrowing again. Most stents are coated with medication to help keep your artery open (drug-eluting stents). Rarely, bare-metal stents may be used.
How is the Procedure Performed?
The stent, which is collapsed around a balloon at the tip of the catheter, is guided through the artery to the blockage. At the blockage, the balloon is inflated and the spring-like stent expands and locks into place inside the artery.
Who is the Right Doctor for Angioplasty 1 Stent Treatment?
The right doctor to consult for Angioplasty is a Cardiac Surgeon.
What is the Usual Success Rate for this Procedure?
The usual success rate varies between 80-91%.
Cost related to Angioplasty 1 Stent Treatment in Thailand
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|Peripheral Angioplasty||USD 5400 to USD 6600|
|Angioplasty and Stent Placement||USD 6300 to USD 7700|
Help Us With Patient Details
Top hospitals and doctors for Angioplasty 1 Stent Treatment in ThailandFilter
Showing 40 Hospitals and doctors for Angioplasty 1 Stent Treatment in Thailand
- Established in 1972, the Bangkok Hospital is one of the first private hospitals in Thailand; it has now established its reputation as a tertiary care hospital dedicated especially to Cancer and Cardiology.
- It has Centres & Clinics committed to comprehensive treatment in different medical and surgical departments such as Cardiology, Cancer, Orthopaedics & Spine Surgery, Neurology & Neuroscience, Fertility, Paediatrics, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Dentistry, Geriatric, Gastroenterology, Liver, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, and ENT.
- It offers several Health Packages on Fertility, Plastic Surgery, Lasik Eye Surgery, Hip & Knee Surgery, Obesity, Vascular Surgery, Laparoscopic Surgery and many more.
- It is equipped with the latest cutting-edge technologies some of which are - the 256-Slice Multi-Detector CT Scan, Cardiovascular MRI, the first Cartosound in Thailand, LINAC, the ARTIS Pheno machine, PET/CT Scan, and a New X-RAY Biplane Imaging (EOS).
- Having the ultimate "Hybrid Operating Room Full Function", enables the hospital to improve accuracy making it a leader in heart surgery.
- The Hospital has been awarded various accreditations by the Joint Commission International (JCI) in Programmes such as Traumatic Brain Injury, Total Knee Replacement, Acute Coronary Syndrome, Primary Stroke, Low Back Pain, Diabetes Type 2, Breast Cancer Conserving, and Heart Failure.
- It has also received the Hospital Accreditation of Thailand, Asian Hospital Management Award, Global Health Asia-Pacific Awards, and a Dual Medical Transport Accreditation i.e CAMTS USA and CAMTS GLOBAL.
- It provides International Medical Services for foreign patients by assisting them in language translations, special diets, accommodation, liaising with embassies or organisations, and free medical consultations via internet.
Bumrungrad International Hospital, Bangkok
- Established on 17 September 1980, the Bumrungrad International Hospital, Bangkok is a global pioneer in giving the best international standard healthcare services and one of the largest private multi-speciality hospitals in South East Asia with patients coming from over 190 countries annually.
- It is a one-stop healthcare destination for all types of patients with the ability to handle complex care needs.
- It practices a one-price policy for all patients regardless of whether they are local or international patients ensuring the principle value of "care for the people."
- It is a tertiary care hospital having over 45 Centres and Clinics namely, Arrhythmia Centre, Breast Centre, Bumrungrad Robotic Surgery Centre, Children's (Paediatric) Centre, Diagnostic Radiology & Nuclear Medicine, Digestive Disease (GI) Centre, Fertility Centre & IVF Clinic, Heart (Cardiology) Centre, Orthopaedic Centre, Plastic (Cosmetic) Surgery Centre, Spine Institute and many more.
- It is the only hospital in Thailand using next-generation sequencing (NGS) technology.
- It offers many Health Packages under various departments like Mammogram and Breast Ultrasound packages, Arthroscopic Knee Surgery Packages, and Heart Disease Screening packages to mention a few.
- Being a leader in innovative patient services and medical technologies, it utilises state-of-the-art technologies like CardioInsight, a non-invasive diagnostics technology for diagnosing heart arrhythmias - the only active centre in the Asia Pacific.
- It was also the first IBM Watson - a machine-learning AI for Oncology sites in the world, enabling doctors and specialists to analyse patients' data against traditional means by a quicker and most accurate treatment possible.
- The Bumrungrad Robotic Surgery Centre uses the MAKOplasty©, Mazor X and the da Vinci System having better consistency, accuracy, and faster recovery with less invasiveness in joint, spine, and cancer surgeries.
- It is the first private hospital in Thailand to be accredited by the Healthcare Accreditation Institute, the first private hospital in Thailand to be awarded the Thailand Quality Class Award for organizational excellence, the first hospital to receive the award for Excellence in Health Tourism, receives Advanced Hospital Accreditation by the Healthcare Accreditation Institute of Thailand, and the first hospital in Asia to accredited The College of American Pathologists.
- The Hospital is JCI accredited since 2002, the first hospital in Asia to be DNV GL MIR Certified for Infection Risk in 2017, and the first non-USA hospital to receive the Global Healthcare Accreditation with Excellence designation from GHA - a reflection of the highest international quality and safety standards for overseas patients going to the hospital for treatment and care.
- It was listed as the best hospitals in Thailand for 2 consecutive years and one of the top 150 hospitals in the world in 2022.
- It has over 200 interpreters for patients whose language of communication is not English.
Vejthani Hospital Bangkok, Thailand
- Vejthani Hospital, established in 1994, is one of the leading private international hospitals in Thailand that provides JCI-accredited quaternary health care services.
- Cutting-edge medical technologies, internationally trained specialists, world-class health care standards, and authentic Thai hospitality are their key competencies.
- The hospital serves over 300,000 patients from over 100 countries annually with over 200 inpatient beds.
- Providing a team of knowledgeable translators ensures they are able to communicate effectively in over 20 languages, aptly resolving issues regarding barriers to communication in healthcare.
- Over 300 specialists across multiple specialties at Vejthani Hospital provide a comprehensive range of quaternary medical services, including bone marrow transplant, total joint replacement surgery, kidney transplant, plastic surgery, dental, skin & laser treatment, spine surgery, and gastrointestinal disorder treatment.
- Vejthani Hospital has received one of the highest numbers of Clinical Care Program Certifications (CCPCs) from Joint Commission International (JCI) in the United States, which accredits top-tier hospitals that achieve the highest facilitation for patient safety.
- Vejthani Hospital’s clinical care programs for Diabetes Type II, Hepatitis B, Knee Replacement, and Lumbar Decompression and Fixation have received JCI CCPC.
- As two of the certified fields are subcategories of orthopedics, makes it is popular for patients to claim that the hospital patients gave the hospital the title ‘The King of Bones.
- Vejthani Hospital is the first hospital in the world to receive Hepatitis B CCPC and is the first in Southeast Asia to receive Lumbar Decompression and Fixation CCPC.
Doctors for Angioplasty 1 Stent Treatment in Thailand
Interventional CardiologistConsultant, 28 years of experience
- Dr. Vathanyoo Plainetr is one of the leading Interventional Cardiologists in Thailand having 28 years of experience.
- In 1994, he completed his MD from Chiang Mai University, Thailand.
- He gained a Certificate of the Board of Internal Medicine in 2000 and a Certificate of the Sub-Board of Interventional Cardiology in 2010 from Chulalongkorn Hospital, Thailand.
- His specialty lies in Cardiac Intervention and Cardiology.
- He is fluent in Thai and English.
Interventional CardiologistConsultant, 24 years of experience
- Dr. Anuruck Jeamanukoolkit is a renowned Interventional Cardiologist in Thailand with 24 years of experience.
- His expertise lies in Cardiac Catheterization with Coronary Angiography and Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation (TAVI).
- He has a special clinical interest in Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation (TAVI), Complex Percutaneous Coronary Intervention(Complex PCI), Intravascular Imaging, and The Bioresorbable Vascular Scaffold: BVS
- Dr. Anuruck completed his MD, Faculty of Medicine, from Chulalongkorn University, in 1998 and Diploma of Thai Board of Medicine from Chiangmai University Thailand, in 2002.
- He also gained a Fellowship in Cardiology, from King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital, Chulalongkorn University Thailand, in 2004 and a Fellow in Intervention Cardiology, Kurashiki Central Hospital, Kurashiki, Okayama, Japan, in 2008.
- He has many nationally & international publications to his credit.
- He is an active member of many prestigious medical associations like The Medical Council of Thailand, The Thai Royal College of Physicians, The Heart Association of Thailand under the Royal Patronage, and The Cardiovascular Intervention Association of Thailand.
Interventional CardiologistConsultant, 17 years of experience
- Dr. Navy Tanjararak is a well-known Interventional Cardiologist in Bangkok, Thailand.
- He has been practicing for the past 17 years.
- He completed his MD Faculty of Medicine at Ramathibodi Hospital, Mahidol University, Thailand, in 2005.
- He also did Diploma of the Thai Board of Internal Medicine, The Medical Council of Thailand. Faculty of Medicine Ramathibodi Hospital, Mahidol University, Thailand, in 2011 and Diploma of Thai Sub Board of Cardiology, The Medical Council of Thailand. Faculty of Medicine Ramathibodi Hospital, Mahidol University, Thailand, in 2014.
- His specialities are Cardiology and Internal Medicine.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Testimonial of our patients treated by Interventional Cardiologist
Patients from 100+ countries have trusted Vaidam
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals