Angioplasty 1 Stent Treatment Cost In MalaysiaChat
What is Angioplasty 1 Stent?
Angioplasty is often combined with the placement of a small wire mesh tube called a stent. The stent helps prop the artery open, decreasing its chance of narrowing again. Most stents are coated with medication to help keep your artery open (drug-eluting stents). Rarely, bare-metal stents may be used.
How is the Procedure Performed?
The stent, which is collapsed around a balloon at the tip of the catheter, is guided through the artery to the blockage. At the blockage, the balloon is inflated and the spring-like stent expands and locks into place inside the artery.
Who is the Right Doctor for Angioplasty 1 Stent Treatment?
The right doctor to consult for Angioplasty is a Cardiac Surgeon.
What is the Usual Success Rate for this Procedure?
The usual success rate varies between 80-91%.
Cost related to Angioplasty 1 Stent Treatment in Malaysia
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|Peripheral Angioplasty||USD 4500 to USD 5500|
|Angioplasty and Stent Placement||USD 6660 to USD 8140|
Angioplasty 1 Stent Treatment in Malaysia
Popular Cities in Malaysia for Angioplasty 1 Stent Treatment are:
Help Us With Patient Details
Top hospitals and doctors for Angioplasty 1 Stent Treatment in MalaysiaFilter
Showing 17 Hospitals and doctors for Angioplasty 1 Stent Treatment in Malaysia
Gleneagles Hospital, Kuala Lumpur
- Gleneagles Hospital, Kuala Lumpur is one of the leading hospitals in Malaysia accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI), the highest international quality accreditation in terms of patient safety and health care services.
- Established in 1996, the hospital is delivering healthcare and excellence for over 25 years.
- The Hospital is particularly known for its Cardiology, Oncology, and Orthopaedic & Trauma Surgery.
- It provides comprehensive medical and surgical procedures such as Bariatric Surgery, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, ENT, Hepatobiliary Surgery, Neurosurgery, Paediatrics, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Breast Surgery to mention a few.
- Gleneagles Hospital has one of the most advanced technologies like Gamma Knife and Da Vinci Si Surgery System.
- A well-equipped Imaging Department like Ultrasound Examination, Computed Tomography Scan (C.T. Scan), Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Fluoroscopy, Angiography, Non-vascular Interventional Radiology, Mammography, Bone Mineral Densitometry, and General Radiography.
- The Hospital also received several awards namely, the 'International Hospital of the Year,' and 'Highly Commended for Excellence in Customer Service' award from the prestigious International Medical Travel Journal in 2018. It also received the 'Best Health Screening Provider in Asia Pacific' by the Global Health and Travel Awards 2019.
- Several services are provided for international patients such as Visa, flight booking, airport transfer, accommodation, air evacuation & repatriation, doctor referral and appointment, cost estimation, emergency care, and sightseeing.
Pantai Hospital Kuala Lumpur
- Pantai Hospital Kuala Lumpur is a premier healthcare hospital that has been serving people from all over the world for 47 years.
- It is a one-stop integrated healthcare provider that specialises particularly in Oncology, Cardiology, Neurology and Neurosurgery, Orthopaedics, and Paediatrics.
- Besides this, it has many medical and surgical departments like Gastroenterology, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, General Surgery, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Radiology & Interventional Radiology, Urology, Fertility Services – IVF, and Cranio-Facial Surgery.
- It is supported by cutting-edge technologies like Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Computerised Tomography (CT) scan, PET-CT, Mammography, Fluoroscopy, Ultrasound, Image intensifier, Bone densitometry, Orthopantomography and other interventional procedures.
- It has the prestigious JCI accreditation along with a certification by the Malaysian Society for Quality in Health (MSQH). It is also a certified Baby-Friendly Hospital.
- The International Patient Centre (IPC) is available to assist international patients from admission to discharge along with airport transfers.
Gleneagles Hospital Kota Kinabalu
- Gleneagles Hospital Kota Kinabalu is the first international tertiary care hospital in the city of Kota Kinabalu, Sabah and is one of the five Gleneagles Hospitals in Malaysia.
- It offers world-class healthcare and has the Malaysian Society for Quality in Health (MSQH) accreditation.
- It has comprehensive medical and surgical procedures like Bariatric Surgery, ENT, Gastroenterology, Hand & Micro Surgery, Hepatobiliary Surgery, Laparoscopic Surgery, Neonatology, Neurosurgery, Neurology, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Paediatrics, Paediatric Cardiology, Paediatric Neurology, Oncology, Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Their Cardiovascular and Lung Centre and Brain and Nerve Centre are known for their advanced medical technologies and procedures being equipped with specialised services and integrated in-house team.
- Besides the aforementioned Centres, it also has an Orthopaedic & Spine Centre and Women & Children Care Centre which are all part of the "Centre of Excellence".
- The Hospital also has Clinical and Diagnostic Sevices such as Health Screening Service, LASIK Surgery, Minimally Invasive Surgery, and Radiology & Imaging Services.
- It has an international patient team that assist in doctor's appointment, emergency and non-emergency services, air evacuation and repatriation (worldwide), flight arrangements, visa, accommodations, airport transfer with ambulance/limousine, cost estimation, language interpretation, special diets, and local sightseeing.
Doctors for Angioplasty 1 Stent Treatment in Malaysia
Dr Mohamed Nazrul bin Mohamed Nazeeb
Interventional CardiologistConsultant, 10 years of experience
- Dr Mohamed Nazrul bin Mohamed Nazeeb is a trained Interventional Cardiologist.
- He has been a practising physician for 10 years in Malaysia.
- He specializes in Coronary Angiogram/Angioplasty, Pacemaker/ Defibrillator Implantation, Percutaneous Transluminal Angioplasty for Peripheral Vascular Disease and Right Heart Catheterization.
- He is a member of the Medical Council of Malaysia, the European Society of Cardiology, the Academy of Medicine of Malaysia and the National Heart Association of Malaysia.
- Dr Mohamed Nazrul bin Mohamed Nazeeb achieved his MBBS (2012) from the International Medical University, Malaysia.
- He is a member of MRCP (UK) in 2016.
- Dr Mohamed Nazrul bin Mohamed Nazeeb trained in Cardiology at Institut Jantung Negara (IJN).
Interventional CardiologistConsultant, 38 years of experience
- Dr. Dewi Ramasamy is one of the reputed and well-known Interventional Cardiologists.
- She has extensive experience of more than 38 years in her field.
- Her areas of specialization are Acute Myocardial Infarction, Valvuloplasty, Pacing, and Heart Failure.
- She completed her MBBS degree from the University of Malaya Malaysia in 1978.
- She received her fellowships from the Royal Colleges of Physicians, Ireland, American College of Cardiology, and National Heart Association of Malaysia.
Dato Dr. Mohd Hamzah bin Kamarulzaman
Cardiac SurgeonSenior Resident, 33 years of experience
- Dr. Mohd Hamzah Kamarulzaman is a cardiothoracic surgeon with having vast experience of 33 years.
- He is adept in performing Aortic Surgery, intra-Cardiac Repair, Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery and Grafting.
- Dr. Mohd Hamzah Kamarulzaman's other expertises are Tetralogy of Fallot, Patent Foramen Ovale, Atrial septal defect (ASD), Ventricular Septal defect (VSD), Valve Repair and Replacement.
- He is VP of the Malaysian association for thoracic and cardiovascular surgery (MATCVS) from 2001-2003 and 2014-2016.
- He is a training director of Malaysian Board for Cardiothoracic Surgery and CPR Committee member and Instructor, Penang.
- He is a member of various prestigious associations that include: the Malaysian Medical Association, the Malaysian Medical Relief Society and Islamic Medical Association Malaysia
- Dr. Mohd Hamzah Kamarulzaman has completed MD and FRCS from Edinburg, U.K. (1991).
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Testimonial of our patients treated by Interventional Cardiologist
Patients from 100+ countries have trusted Vaidam
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals