Adenoidectomy Cost In ThailandChat
What is Adenoidectomy?
Adenoidectomy is the surgical removal of enlarged adenoids that may have happened due to allergies or infection.
How is the Procedure Performed?
For Adenoidectomy, the surgeon makes a small incision into the mouth to insert a small instrument for removing the adenoids. This surgical procedure may also be performed by cauterizing which involves burning a wound using a heated device to prevent the infection from spreading further. It is an outpatient procedure.
Who is the Right Doctor for Adenoidectomy?
An ENT surgeon is the right doctor to consult for Adenoidectomy.
What is the Usual Success Rate for this Procedure?
The overall survival rate of Adenoidectomy lies above 80% depending on the degree of severity.
There are higher chances of swelling and pain post Adenoidectomy. It takes around two weeks for complete recovery after adenoidectomy.
Cost related to Adenoidectomy in Thailand
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|Adenoidectomy||USD 3330 to USD 4070|
|Adenotonsillectomy||USD 2520 to USD 3080|
Help Us With Patient Details
Top hospitals and doctors for Adenoidectomy in ThailandFilter
Showing 40 Hospitals and doctors for Adenoidectomy in Thailand
- Established in 1972, the Bangkok Hospital is one of the first private hospitals in Thailand; it has now established its reputation as a tertiary care hospital dedicated especially to Cancer and Cardiology.
- It has Centres & Clinics committed to comprehensive treatment in different medical and surgical departments such as Cardiology, Cancer, Orthopaedics & Spine Surgery, Neurology & Neuroscience, Fertility, Paediatrics, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Dentistry, Geriatric, Gastroenterology, Liver, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, and ENT.
- It offers several Health Packages on Fertility, Plastic Surgery, Lasik Eye Surgery, Hip & Knee Surgery, Obesity, Vascular Surgery, Laparoscopic Surgery and many more.
- It is equipped with the latest cutting-edge technologies some of which are - the 256-Slice Multi-Detector CT Scan, Cardiovascular MRI, the first Cartosound in Thailand, LINAC, the ARTIS Pheno machine, PET/CT Scan, and a New X-RAY Biplane Imaging (EOS).
- Having the ultimate "Hybrid Operating Room Full Function", enables the hospital to improve accuracy making it a leader in heart surgery.
- The Hospital has been awarded various accreditations by the Joint Commission International (JCI) in Programmes such as Traumatic Brain Injury, Total Knee Replacement, Acute Coronary Syndrome, Primary Stroke, Low Back Pain, Diabetes Type 2, Breast Cancer Conserving, and Heart Failure.
- It has also received the Hospital Accreditation of Thailand, Asian Hospital Management Award, Global Health Asia-Pacific Awards, and a Dual Medical Transport Accreditation i.e CAMTS USA and CAMTS GLOBAL.
- It provides International Medical Services for foreign patients by assisting them in language translations, special diets, accommodation, liaising with embassies or organisations, and free medical consultations via internet.
Samitivej Sukhumvit Hospital, Bangkok
- Established in 1979, Samitivej Hospital is one of the leading private hospital groups in Thailand and SEA and is accredited by JCI.
- It is the first Hospital outside Japan to be accredited with the Japan Council for Quality Health Care (JCQHC) award.
- Samitivej Sukhumvit Hospital is part of the seven private hospitals owned by the Bangkok Dusit Medical Services (BDMS), a leading and trusted private healthcare service provider in Thailand and ASEAN countries.
- It is a 275-bed tertiary care hospital with more than 40 Speciality Centres, namely, the Liver & Digestive Institute, Women's Health Centre including Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Bone, Joint, and Spine Centre, Surgery Clinic, Heart Institute, Bone Marrow & Stem Cell Transplantation Centre, Breast Centre, Fertility Centre, Hair Restoration Medical centre, Knee Health Centre, Neurology Centre, Oncology Centre to mention a few.
- Moreover, there is a Children's Hospital that is dedicated to comprehensive Paediatric care covering Newborns, GI, Oncology, Orthopaedics, Oncology, and others. It is the first private children's hospital in Thailand.
- In 1998, it was certified by UNICEF, WHO, the Department of Health, and the Ministry of Public Health, as a mother and baby-friendly hospital.
- It is one of the favourite medical destinations for both the nationals and expats, along with tourists from around the world providing international quality services and facilities. It was awarded the Top 5 World's Best Hospital for Medical Tourism for 2018 by the Medical Travel Quality Alliance.
- It has been a recipient of many awards, namely, Hospital of the Year by the Thailand Healthcare Asia Awards 2020, The Model Private Hospital Award 2020 for being the top private hospital for academic activity in Thailand, and Best Corporate Hospital Award 2019.
- It was also awarded Thailand's Prime Minister Award for the Most Recognized Service in 2004.
- The hospital is equipped with cutting-edge technologies to diagnose and treat patients with accuracy through a Magnetic Resonance Imaging machine (MRI), 640-slice CT scanner with less radiation, Mammogram, Bone Mineral Density (BMD) analysis, Lower abdominal Ultrasound for Men (Testicle Ultrasound), Cranial Ultrasound for infant, Intravenous Pyelography (IVP) and many more.
- It has a team that assists international patients from finding the right doctor to aftercare at home.
Vejthani Hospital Bangkok, Thailand
- Vejthani Hospital, established in 1994, is one of the leading private international hospitals in Thailand that provides JCI-accredited quaternary health care services.
- Cutting-edge medical technologies, internationally trained specialists, world-class health care standards, and authentic Thai hospitality are their key competencies.
- The hospital serves over 300,000 patients from over 100 countries annually with over 200 inpatient beds.
- Providing a team of knowledgeable translators ensures they are able to communicate effectively in over 20 languages, aptly resolving issues regarding barriers to communication in healthcare.
- Over 300 specialists across multiple specialties at Vejthani Hospital provide a comprehensive range of quaternary medical services, including bone marrow transplant, total joint replacement surgery, kidney transplant, plastic surgery, dental, skin & laser treatment, spine surgery, and gastrointestinal disorder treatment.
- Vejthani Hospital has received one of the highest numbers of Clinical Care Program Certifications (CCPCs) from Joint Commission International (JCI) in the United States, which accredits top-tier hospitals that achieve the highest facilitation for patient safety.
- Vejthani Hospital’s clinical care programs for Diabetes Type II, Hepatitis B, Knee Replacement, and Lumbar Decompression and Fixation have received JCI CCPC.
- As two of the certified fields are subcategories of orthopedics, makes it is popular for patients to claim that the hospital patients gave the hospital the title ‘The King of Bones.
- Vejthani Hospital is the first hospital in the world to receive Hepatitis B CCPC and is the first in Southeast Asia to receive Lumbar Decompression and Fixation CCPC.
Adenoidectomy Cost - Frequently Asked Questions
Before Adenoidectomy - Most Frequently Asked Questions
Adenoidectomy is the surgery done for the removal of adenoid gland, when the adenoids become enlarge they can cause problem by blocking the airway. If the adenoids become swollen and enlarge they can cause problem by blocking the airway the person can have breathing problems, ear infection or any other complications.
After Adenoidectomy recovery is good you can lead healthier life without any breathing or ear problems. You will not have any sore throat, ear-ache, bad breath and stuff feeling nose.
The healing process of adenoidectomy is very easier patient will have less pain, low risk of bleeding and patient will return back to normal activities within few days.
Adenoidectomy is major surgery which is very short and done on an outpatient basis by an ENT surgeon done under general anaesthesia.
During the Adenoidectomy - Most Frequently Asked Questions
Adenoidectomy is a minor surgery it is done under general anaesthesia and completed in 20-30 minutes only.
Adenoidectomy surgery is done by an ENT specialist.
In adenoidectomy surgery the doctor will open the child mouth with a retractor while the child is asleep then the adenoids are removed. The surgeon removes the adenoid glands using a spoon-shaped curette.
After Adenoidectomy - Most Frequently Asked Questions
The complete recovery after adenoidectomy will take only 2 weeks and if the adenoids are removed the recovery time will be only of few days.
The risks of an adenoidectomy are rare but includes failure to resolve the underlying breathing problems, ear infections, or nasal drainage, excessive bleeding (very rare), permanent changes in vocal quality, risk from anaesthesia or infection.
It is therefore possible for the adenoid to “grow back” and cause symptoms again. It is very rare that adenoid are removed again for the second time.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team !
Help Us With Patient Details
What is the price of Adenoidectomy in other countries, compared to Thailand?
Approximate price of Adenoidectomy in other countries compared to Thailand is:
- Turkey, USD 1600 to USD 2400, approximately 46% lower than Thailand
- India, USD 1200 to USD 1800, approximately 59% lower than Thailand
- Malaysia, USD 2000 to USD 3000, approximately 32% lower than Thailand