Adenoidectomy Cost In IndiaChat
Cost related to Adenoidectomy in India
Popular Cities in India for Adenoidectomy are
Are you planning Adenoidectomy in India?
You are at the right place
Case manager will help you with budget friendly treatment plan, online consult with doctor, visa, airport transfers, hotel bookings, interpreters…and more.
Highly rated. Serviced 25,000+ patients from 100+ countries.
Help Us With Patient Details
Popular Cities in India for Adenoidectomy are
Showing 126 Hospitals and doctors for Adenoidectomy in IndiaFilter
- 1000 Number of beds
- New Delhi
- Established in 1996, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital is NABL and JCI accredited.
- Apollo Group offers 10,000 beds across 64 hospitals, more than 2,200 pharmacies, over 100 primary care & diagnostic clinics and 115 telemedicine units across 9 countries.
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital has 52 specialties under one roof.
- Major specialities of the hos... Read More
Doctors for Adenoidectomy in Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
- Number of beds
- Established in 1983, one of the best hospitals for heart care in India.
- First Indian hospital to introduce techniques in coronary angioplasty, stereotactic radiotherapy and radio-surgery (for brain tumours).
- Major specialties includes Heart, Cancer, Bones, Joints & Spine, Organ Transplants, Neurology, Gastro & Colorectal, Bariatric Surgery, Gynaec... Read More
Doctors for Adenoidectomy in Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road, Chennai
- 750 Number of beds
- Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital has an ENT surgery unit, which is well equipped with advanced technologies such as zeiss microscope, nasal endoscopes, flexible laryngoscopes, stroboscope, nerve monitoring facilities etc.
- The department has an audiology clinic, balloon sinuplasty, hearing aid center, vertigo clinic, voice & swallowing clinic, and many others.... Read More
Frequently asked questions about Adenoidectomy in India
Related to Cost
1. What are the tests included before adenoidectomy and its cost?
Your doctor will recommend tests before Adenoidectomy, including blood tests and X-rays. The treatment package contains the cost of the tests too.
2. Is the pharmacy and medicine cost included in the package?
When the patient is in the hospital, the pharmacy and medicine bills are included in the package. On the other hand, if the patient buys medicines outside the hospital, they are not included in the package.
3. How long the patient has to stay in the hospital after the adenoidectomy?
Typically, the procedure takes 20 to 30 minutes. The patient will remain in the recovery room until they are fully awake, able to cough, swallow, and breathe freely. After this procedure, many patients can go home in an hour or two. It usually takes one to two weeks to fully recover.3-4 weeks following surgery, a follow-up appointment will be scheduled.
4. Is there any post-treatment expense after an adenoidectomy?
It takes around two weeks to heal completely. When only the adenoids are removed, healing usually takes only a few days. Your patient will have pain or discomfort that will gradually subside. The procedure may cause soreness in your patient's tongue, mouth, throat, or jaw.
5. Does insurance cover adenoidectomy?
Yes, the adenoidectomy procedure is covered by health insurance plans. It covers hospitalization charges, ambulance expenses, pre and post-hospitalization charges, etc.
6. Is there any alternative to adenoidectomy?
Adenoids are often removed as a component of another operation such as ventilation tube (grommet) insertion or tonsillectomy. They can also be removed on their own.
1. What is an adenoidectomy?
Adenoidectomy is the surgery done for the removal of adenoid gland, when the adenoids become enlarge they can cause problem by blocking the airway. If the adenoids become swollen and enlarge they can cause problem by blocking the airway the person can have breathing problems, ear infection or any other complications.
2. What is the prognosis for adenoidectomy?
After Adenoidectomy recovery is good you can lead healthier life without any breathing or ear problems. You will not have any sore throat, ear-ache, bad breath and stuff feeling nose.
3. What are the benefits of having adenoids removed?
The healing process of adenoidectomy is very easier patient will have less pain, low risk of bleeding and patient will return back to normal activities within few days.
4. Is adenoidectomy a major surgery?
Adenoidectomy is major surgery which is very short and done on an outpatient basis by an ENT surgeon done under general anaesthesia.
1. How much time is needed to do adenoidectomy?
Adenoidectomy is a minor surgery it is done under general anaesthesia and completed in 20-30 minutes only.
2. Who performs Adenoidectomy?
Adenoidectomy surgery is done by an ENT specialist.
3. How is an adenoidectomy performed?
In adenoidectomy surgery the doctor will open the child mouth with a retractor while the child is asleep then the adenoids are removed. The surgeon removes the adenoid glands using a spoon-shaped curette.
1. How long is recovery adenoidectomy?
The complete recovery after adenoidectomy will take only 2 weeks and if the adenoids are removed the recovery time will be only of few days.
2. What are the risks of an adenoidectomy?
The risks of an adenoidectomy are rare but includes failure to resolve the underlying breathing problems, ear infections, or nasal drainage, excessive bleeding (very rare), permanent changes in vocal quality, risk from anaesthesia or infection.
3. Can adenoids grow back twice?
It is therefore possible for the adenoid to “grow back” and cause symptoms again. It is very rare that adenoid are removed again for the second time.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals