Abdominoplasty Cost In United Arab EmiratesChat
Popular Cities in United-arab-emirates for Abdominoplasty are
Table of Content
Are you planning Abdominoplasty in United Arab Emirates?
You are at the right place
Case manager will help you with budget friendly treatment plan, online consult with doctor, visa, airport transfers, hotel bookings, interpreters…and more.
Highly rated. Serviced 25,000+ patients from 100+ countries.
Help Us With Patient Details
Popular Cities in United-arab-emirates for Abdominoplasty are
Images Related To Abdominoplasty
What is Abdominoplasty?
Before and after image of Abdominoplasty.
Types of Abdominoplasty.
Types of Tummy Tuck incisions.
Procedure in Abdominoplasty.
Benefits of Abdominoplasty.
Table of Content
Showing 22 Hospitals and doctors for Abdominoplasty in United Arab EmiratesFilter
- 350 Number of beds
- Fakeeh University Hospital is a multi-speciality hospital launched in 2018 by the Fakeeh Care Group, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
- The hospital is a leading choice when it comes to primary, secondary and tertiary healthcare for patients that offers treatments across +20 specialities.
- Fakeeh University Hospital is... Read More
- 252 Number of beds
- The American Hospital is a leading multi-speciality private hospital in the Middle East that was established in 1996 with the vision of providing world-class, comprehensive medical facilities.
- It has state-of-the-art facilities and an experienced team of healthcare professionals specialized in more than 40 medical and surgical specialities.
- It... Read More
Doctors for Abdominoplasty in American Hospital, Dubai
- 250 Number of beds
- Established in 2017, Burjeel Medical City is the largest tertiary care facility in the heart of Mohamed Bin Zayed City.
- Developed under VPS Healthcare, the hospital offers world-class healthcare facilities in Medical Oncology, Gynecology, Haematology, Palliative Care, Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Radiology, and other medical de... Read More
Frequently asked questions about Abdominoplasty in United Arab Emirates
Related to Cost
1. Are the pharmacy and medicines cost included in the package?
All medicines in the time frame that the patient is at the hospital are covered in the package. Medicines taken for recovery are usually not covered in the package price.
2. Is there any post-treatment expense after getting abdominoplasty?
You only need to take over-the-counter medicines prescribed by your doctor in case you experience pain and swelling. However, this is normal and subsides with time. The medicines are not covered in the package.
3. What’s the stay duration for the surgery and the cost?
There are different types of abdominoplasty and your stay depends on the surgery you and your doctor decide to go ahead with. Generally, you only need to spend 1 day at the hospital and recuperate outside the hospital for 7 to 10 days to follow up with the doctor and also avoid any fluid buildup around the stomach.
4. Does Insurance cover the treatment?
As per the norm, cosmetic surgeries are not covered under health insurance. But you can check with your provider for a suitable plan.
5. Are there cheaper options for abdominoplasty?
You can choose from a variety of procedures such as Liposuction, CoolSculpting, Emsculpt, etc., which are good alternatives to achieve the same benefits but at a comparatively cheaper cost and without scarring or extended downtime.
1. What is Abdominoplasty?
Tummy Tuck” refers to the procedure called an “Abdominoplasty. An abdominoplasty is an operation designed to remove excess skin and fat from the lower abdomen. It also is used to tighten the abdominal muscles which have become loose and weak with time.
2. Who needs to undergo Abdominoplasty?
You need to undergo Abdominoplasty if you have excess fat or skin around the area of your bellybutton or a weak lower abdominal wall.
3. What are the results of abdominoplasty procedure?
Your abdominoplasty procedure will result in a flatter, firmer abdominal contour that is more proportionate with your body type and weight.
4. What can you get with Abdominoplasty?
Abdominoplasty can give you a tighter, flatter stomach and remove or reduce the appearance of stretch marks on your lower abdomen. The operation can remove folds of skin left behind after losing a lot of weight, and tighten stretched skin and muscles after pregnancy.
5. What are the results of Abdominoplasty?
This surgery is not a treatment for weight control or a substitute for regular physical activity and a healthy, balanced diet. The results of a tummy tuck can be long lasting as long as you maintain a healthy weight after your operation.
6. Who can go for Abdominoplasty?
An abdominoplasty/Tummy Tuck Prices is a great option for those individuals who have gained an excess of fat and loose skin in the abdomen which cannot be treated with liposuction alone. Women after having children can go for Abdominoplasty because the muscles of the abdomen, which were weakened by pregnancy, can also be tightened. Men can also go for abdominoplasty who have weight gain or weight fluctuations and would like to get rid of the excess skin and fat.
1. How much time is needed to do Abdominoplasty?
It will take around two to three hours to perform Adbdominoplasty under general anaesthesia.
2. Who performs Abdominoplasty?
Abdominoplasty is being done by plastic surgeons.
3. What is the procedure of Adominoplasty?
An incision is made over the pubic hairline and the excessive fat and skin are removed by excision through this incision. A second incision is then made around the belly button, to remove excessive skin in the upper abdomen and free the belly button from the surrounding skin. The upper abdominal skin and the remaining tissues are then pulled down before the incisions are closed.You can go home same day and can resume daily activities within a week.
4. How Abdominoplasty is being done?
Abdominoplasty requires a horizontally-oriented incision in the area between the pubic hairline and navel. The shape and length of the incision will be determined by the degree of correction necessary. Through this incision, weakened abdominal muscles are repaired and sutured while excess fat, tissue and skin is removed. A second incision around the navel may be necessary to remove excess skin in the upper abdomen.
1. When you can see the final result of the procedure?
The final results may be initially obscured by swelling and your inability to stand fully upright until internal healing is complete. Within a week or two you can see your new profile.
2. What precautions you have to take after surgery?
- Avoid straining activities for 3-4 weeks
- You have to wear a compression garments for 6 months to support your abdomen.
3. What are the side effects of abdominoplasty surgery?
Abdominoplasty is completely safe there is no long lasting side effect of the procedure but there will be swelling and pain which are temporary. Swelling will subdivide within 3 weeks and discomfort will disappear as well. You will notice a better shape which will continue to improve till 6 months. Within 6 months the scars should become flatter, lighter in colour and less noticeable.
4. What happens after surgery?
Following your surgery, dressings or bandages may be applied to your incisions, and you may be wrapped in an elastic bandage or a compression garment to minimize swelling and to support your abdomen as it heals.
5. How much time is needed to recover after Abdominoplasty?
It takes six weeks for the body to heal after Abdominoplasty. Swelling may last several weeks, but most patients are fully recovered in three months or less.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals